Satin Sexual Triumphs

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
avidsatin

Satin Sexual Triumphs

Post by avidsatin »

Hi All,

We've all had sexual triumphs - things that we look back on and still feel quite proud of ourselves for and possibly only tell anonomously.

Promdresslover had quite a good one recently - purloining a friends hot young nieces satin dresses (with her scent still on them) and staining them very badly with his semen. If only the poor girl knew what he had done to them. I don't suppose I was the only one who has masturbated over the picture of her in the soon-to-be-semen-stained dress that promdresslover kindly posted.

I've had a nefarious Sleeping Beauty fetish since boyhood. Doing things to a girl wilst she's asleep and doesn't know about it has always appealed. It doesn't matter that I am free and welcome to fondle. I like to feel my girls body under a satin nightie whilst she is asleep without waking her. Sometimes I just rub my penis on her satin clad body, sometimes I stroke and feel the curves. GF1 was really quite good about this. She was quite ok with being woken up to sex and would sleepily put her arms around me. She only got pissed off when I managed to penetrate her and ejaculate in her without waking her. She would be angry but wryly respectful that I had managed to do this to her. No other girl has been that good since.

For me nothing is more erotic then getting a Satin Sleeping Beauty sexually aroused in her sleep - even if only a little.

My high point was with a girl who came to sleep over and brought a lovelly mid thigh satin nightie. I woke up feeling her wamrth and satin against me (after she had flung her arm out in her sleep and copped me across my nose with a bracelet). It seemed appropriate to place my hands between her thighs. I couldn't help but slid my finger along her cleft over the satin. The satin became moist and then wet. I was able to insert my finger a little way thru the satin. She stirred and of course I immediately stopped the stimulation of her pussy. She sighed in her sleep and then - very gently, delicately and beautifully - humped my hand.
From the sounds she made, she seemed to have cum in sleep. I didn't ask of course because I knew she wouldn't be ok with this sort of thing. (A week later she caught me with my finger in her and that was the end of that romance).

So what have been your satin sexual triumphs??
promdresslover

Re: Satin Sexual Triumphs

Post by promdresslover »

back in 2000, right after new years, I was dating a pretty hot girl who, quite frankly, wasn't good at anything but fucking. She couldn't balance a checkbook, keep a job, or hold stimulating conversation. But she could give great head and knew how to work your cock. So, after we went out to see the city of Houston's worthless new years celebration and got completely toasted, we came back to her place.

I wasn't as lit as she was. She passed out on the bed, wearing this silver satin cocktail dress. Of course I was already aroused by this and her C cup breasts poking through that soft polyester satin. I dropped trou and was at full staff in about 5 seconds. I laid down and immediately I felt her warm silky skin and satin dress and the tip of my rager was getting teased by the dress and her in it. She kept mumbling something, which wasn't so different than how she spoke to me when she was sober, as anything she usually said was inane stupidity. I ended up sliding her panties down and her cunt was moist. Yep, PDL was going in! I slid up her silky little dress and it made that swish we all know satin makes as it slides on a woman's skin. In deep I went. SLAM, I only had to pump maybe five to ten times until my load was shot. I pulled out and laid back. She was still out of it, her cum had soaked her little dress.

So I'd figure I'd add to it. I worked up to a recharge and began fondling my cock on her breasts through the dress. She kept fidgeting (drunk bitch I thought to myself) but I blew a huge load onto her dress and her neckline, about 4 ropes of my pearls. Nice work I said to myself, and laid down and passed out. When she woke up later, she was pissed off- not that I fucked her or gave her that pearl necklace when she was drunk, but that her little cocktail dress was stained with our nights pleasure. Dumb broad wanted to return it. Wish I would have kept that one as a spermrag but If I recall, I ended up breaking up with her like two weeks later, another new year's resolution!
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Pretty cool PDL! Passed out bitches are good value. What color was the cocktail dress - black?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

avidsatin wrote:Pretty cool PDL! Passed out bitches are good value. What color was the cocktail dress - black?
it was a silver/platinum color. IIRC I think she got it at some place like Express or the Limited. I remember it felt good when I stroked my ball sack on it while I aimed for an accurate trajectory of semen between her perfect tits...yeah, just had to use this terminology, watching NASA TV coverage of our last space shuttle mission. Is it just me or does the shuttle itself represent the ultimate phallic symbol? sure looks like a cock and balls shooting off.

that's exactly what satin clad broads do to me, 3-2-1 liftoff and SWOOOSH.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

PDL, it's not called a pocket rocket for nothing! Fully agree with the transformer concept during sex, it does enhance the pleasure. I'll give the shuttle a go. Ever since revisiting Lady Gaga's disco stick song recently I've been thinking of mine as a magic wand. Point it, waggle it around and POOOF - magic happens. So many phallic symbols to work our way through.

Funny that female symbols - yoni's - are so much more discrete then phallic symbols. If you ever look at a girl with well defined labia and mons with your eye level with the vagina entrance then you will know exactly what a love heart represents. Its cool that the bigger, fatter (more engorged) the love heart is, the stronger the loving desire is.
mintsauce

Post by mintsauce »

My best one would probably have to be with my girlfriend that I was with all the way through university. I bought her a black and red satin cheongsam which fitted her absolutely perfectly. We ended up fucking for a good hour, I took pictures and filmed her from several angles. The site of her riding me reverse cowgirl in her cheongsam was just unbelievable. I would upload the pics etc, but unfortunately she made me delete them all when we broke up. Will make a second secret backup next time! :(
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Well Mintsauce at least you have fantastic memories even if you can't share! We can all take a lesson from this. Always back up important data that cannot be replaced and that the girl might insist is deleted.

Sounds like you really got her going. Very good!! Nothing like a wet proactive girl.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

AS and PDL, both of u the fucking man yo. silent fucking at its finest while the tired drunk bitch is sleeping. :lol: i think i will copy your sex ideas on my future wife one day when she is sleeping like crazy tired. :lol: