Scenes with silk sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Shinybanana

Scenes with silk sheets

Post by Shinybanana »

I am looking for media (preferably free) that has similar qualities to the scenes I listed below. I'm more interested in the slow movement of silk sheets or people under silk sheets (with the camera showing the outline of the figures) rather than clothing (if that makes sense). Satin is good too but my fave is silk. A movie named
IMG_20240316_070002.jpg
"Hero" (2004) has a couple silk scenes, but also a good movie (if you're into Chinese cinematography). There used to be a whole lot of videos of the movie, but overtime they got deleted. The examples can be found on YouTube:

Miramax - "Off w/ his head" from the movie Hero
- This scene has a lot of billowing green silk during a fight scene. Some shots show the material being sliced by the sword, as well as falling to the ground.

Danielle S. Pretty - Broken sword and moon (hero)
- So far, this is the only uploader that I found on YouTube that has a decent clip of the scene. This scene is my #1 favorite scene involving a lot of pink silk. Actually it was the catalyst of my fetish. Unfortunately, the scene has no sound and only has a duration of 24 seconds. It also cuts out a scene where one of the lovers pulls back the sheet in a flowy-like manner (sigh).

Anywho, some recommendations would be greatly appreciated 😊. Have a shiny day ✨✨
Attachments
IMG_20240316_065935.jpg
SatinAddix

Re: Scenes with silk sheets

Post by SatinAddix »

Awesome.....I sleep in satin sheets every night ❤️
IReallyLovePureSilk

Re: Scenes with silk sheets

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I’m not sure if you know about it but I guess there’s a Director’s cut of some sort for Hero where that broken sword and moon silk sheet scene is a little bit longer than the theatrical cut. It’s a scene I tend to rewatch every now and then because it’s real silk!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...