Looing for somone I can chat to about my fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
umbrosilk

Looing for somone I can chat to about my fetish

Post by umbrosilk »

Hello,
I really would like to find someone who I can chat to about nylon shorts - football/soccer shorts that were made by brands such as Le Coq Sportif, Hummel, Umbro, Puma, Adidas and the soccer shorts were of a very glossy, silky, shiny, smooth 100% nylon satin shorts material, almost a lingerie type fabric.
As I get older, I thought my fetish would fade, but no, the exact opposite in fact. How I dream of the days of walking into a Sports shop with rows of nylon shorts and a pretty girl behind the counter.
I would love someone I can just share similar thoughts, stories and experiences, collection, memories about satin nylon shorts, It might not just be nylon shorts, but satin knickers for example, spanking (a big one for me) and other related themes.
My group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1555156805221300
And email: umbrosilk@protonmail.com
Love to hear from you.
satinblousekinky

Re: Looing for somone I can chat to about my fetish

Post by satinblousekinky »

umbrosilk wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:09 pm Hello,
I really would like to find someone who I can chat to about nylon shorts - football/soccer shorts that were made by brands such as Le Coq Sportif, Hummel, Umbro, Puma, Adidas and the soccer shorts were of a very glossy, silky, shiny, smooth 100% nylon satin shorts material, almost a lingerie type fabric.
As I get older, I thought my fetish would fade, but no, the exact opposite in fact. How I dream of the days of walking into a Sports shop with rows of nylon shorts and a pretty girl behind the counter.
I would love someone I can just share similar thoughts, stories and experiences, collection, memories about satin nylon shorts, It might not just be nylon shorts, but satin knickers for example, spanking (a big one for me) and other related themes.
Love to hear from you.
Hello

I have a major satin blouse fetish. Seeing women like wife in satin blouse, skirt and heels drives me crazy.
I get the whole shiny satin thing.

Love to chat with you.

How old are you?
Where you from?

I am 53 and wife 52
umbrosilk

Post by umbrosilk »

Thank you first for the reply and yes, love to chat more. I'm the same age and UK based. My best email is umbrosilk@protonmail.com

I just love chatting about satin!
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

umbrosilk wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:09 pm Hello,
Love to hear from you.
Hello, I am interested. I also love the exchanges and dialogues about satin and satin shorts. I had an ex who was also really into satin shorts and leggings.
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Message me on Twitter - @satin_goldrush

I have a huge collection of Adidas and Nike satin nylon shorts - I love the feeling!