Wet Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinAddix

Wet Satin

Post by SatinAddix »

Anyone else enjoy wearing wet satin? I wash all my satin while having a shower....so soapy and slippery 🔥 Its lovely to wear wet satin too!
inlovewithsatin

Re: Wet Satin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I have done that before. Wearing satin nightgown/chemise in the shower. Getting it all lathered up with shampoo and rubbing myself all over in it. I also love how it feels when I rinse it off and all the bubbly lather runs down my body. I haven't done that in quite a while. Have to do it again soon.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

inlovewithsatin wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:10 pm I have done that before. Wearing satin nightgown/chemise in the shower. Getting it all lathered up with shampoo and rubbing myself all over in it. I also love how it feels when I rinse it off and all the bubbly lather runs down my body. I haven't done that in quite a while. Have to do it again soon.
♥️♥️♥️
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Ha ha! Yeah done that, was ok but prefer having a load of lingerie and nightwear in the bath, bit like being in a washing machine lol lots of bubbles and plenty to play with
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Absolutely!!!
richyzfr1

Post by richyzfr1 »

GOWNRAPER wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:52 pm Ha ha! Yeah done that, was ok but prefer having a load of lingerie and nightwear in the bath, bit like being in a washing machine lol lots of bubbles and plenty to play with
That sounds great, never thought of doing that, will have to give it a try 😀