Silk torture

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
IReallyLovePureSilk

Silk torture

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Yesterday, I wanted to experience something for myself with my new silk sheets but also wanted to conserve my loads for something that will likely be showing within a couple weeks…could be tomorrow! I wanted to share my experience with those who might be interested in hearing. Might be a pointless post but who knows, maybe it’ll fascinate someone to try it out for themselves if they ever get the same feeling sheets I’ve acquired and who knows, maybe down the road, there could be interest in creating content just from that! I don’t want to be too late in sharing this with others, those may never know what it’s like.

I had this urge yesterday for feeling silk flow through me but restricted myself to allow myself to cum. I just love the way silk flows effortlessly when it comes to it reacting to the wind, it can be very unpredictable at times! When I got home from work, I stripped off my clothes and wanked with some silk just enough to place a non-lubricated condom just over the tip. I’m circumcised so the roll of it just fits around where nothing gets out. I own two 20” fans and placed them on each side at the foot of the bed at angles pointing towards the middle where it flows upward in lower settings. The slower ripples get to me more than heavy flapping if that makes any sense. I then inserted the bottom of my flat silk sheet between my toes to hold the silk in place and I lie down on the bed to allow the sheet to flow upon me. I always make sure the smooth side is flowing against me as I’m doing this.

To make it work well, I have to make sure that there is air in between to allow a decent flow upon my body. It took some time to adjust here and there but when the flow feels perfect, I just can’t help but let the silk do all of the work. Usually, if I wear a condom and I want to unleash my load, I would stroke myself and let go…but I forced myself not to. For a couple of hours just lying there, I allowed the silk to do everything to me…and while I did not cum, the silk did have me orgasm several times! Sometimes holding my breath outward enhances that feeling! With the weather being chilly, the fans do give a chill feeling flowing through but I’m not cold…just shivers of excitement of the flowing silk going up every inch of my naked body, rippling in places that I wanted it to! I have to say that it was some of the best silk treatments I’ve ever done to myself! I honestly would think that would be considered torturing myself in silk! I can already hear someone say “Well, yeah, duh…”.

When I decided to finish the torture, took the condom off afterwards and it was so filled up so much in pre-cum that there could’ve be a possibility of it leaking out of the condom. If I didn’t have a condom on, I would have a very damp spot there in my new sheet. I’d much rather have longevity in my silks…as long as possible! Besides, I already have a couple of sheets I did soak some pre-cum and cum onto…from previous silk tortures that I have cum from. This recent one, I’ve forced myself not to because they're new sheets and I’d likely do this again for much longer…maybe multiple times!

Besides, as I’ve mentioned that I’m conserving my load, I figure why not get the juices going beforehand, if there is such a thing? There is some silk I have that will be receiving that load and it’s a promise I’ve kept for one certain model…who already had her ways with it herself over a half year ago! I’ve shared that in one of my previous posts if there’s any interest about that!

I would like to ask, is there anyone else who has done anything similar to what I’ve shared?
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...