Who likes to fuck mink coats?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Who likes to fuck mink coats?

Post by coatfun »

This mink has a nice lining, but I'm going to fuck the mink side. It feels really good on the head of my cock.
s-l1600aa.jpg
satinfurfun

Re: Who likes to fuck mink coats?

Post by satinfurfun »

I own several minks and hump them often - and that looks like a great furry fuck buddy! Enjoy it!
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

It brings back excellent memories... From 2007 to 2009, I worked and lived in Paris and I was part of a secret association called "les amoureux du satin" = "satin lovers". It allowed satin fetishists to talk and/or become sexually aroused on the subject of satin. The association was made up of various groups: “satin lingerie”, “satin shirts”, “satin dresses and pants”, etc. There was also the "coats with satin lining" group. It was a bit like this site: we mainly exchanged photos on Skype, anecdotes and experiences, it was very innovative for the time. The association organized a “satin” themed evening in a swingers club every quarter in Paris. It was always very nice and very exciting. On the theme of "coats with satin lining", the group evolved and one day there was an evening in 2 parts: everyone brought back a coat with a pure satin lining and exhibited it (only men who participated generally brought back a coat from their partner). They lent the coat they had brought back and 2 possibilities offered themselves:
- either masturbation without dirtying the coat, therefore in underwear,
- or ejaculation on the satin lining of the coat.
This was done in private rooms and never in public. We could collected the coat that we had chosen and which was lent by a member of the coat group (there were never many of us, 5 or 6 who lent it and a good dozen or more volunteers to masturbate with it). It was very exciting and I noticed that some men were very excited by the recovery of a coat's satin lining with stains of sperm from a stranger on it. I admit to having ejaculated like this on the satin linings of coats of women that I did not know but whose pure satin lining was still impregnated with the woman's perfume. And I remember that at the time 1/3 of the coats offered for ejaculation on the lining were fur coats with absolutely irresistible satin linings. This photo reminds me of all these good memories! Too bad I then moved to a provincial town and since then I can't find anything about this association which was dissolved and replaced by this type of forums virtual.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

We should have groups like that, for Satin, over here! I'd be a card-carrying, life-long member!
"Slippery, When Dry!"
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

@Vabhot: this sounds like a dream place to be. I have to admit to sneaking a load blow on a satin lined coat of few unsuspecting folks, my cousin Laura (older than me) who's house I stayed in during the summer of 1992. I left at least half a dozen stains in the sleeves but it felt so good. Most of the time I would try to shoot off so the cum would land on the bed or the floor but something about those thick satin linings just grab hold of your cock and beg for your seed.

You were a very lucky fellow to participate in such a group. Nothing like a satin lined coat with the intoxicating scent of the lady who wore it, especially when her naked skin slid into and out of it.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

promdresslover wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:51 pm @Vabhot: this sounds like a dream place to be. I have to admit to sneaking a load blow on a satin lined coat of few unsuspecting folks, my cousin Laura (older than me) who's house I stayed in during the summer of 1992. I left at least half a dozen stains in the sleeves but it felt so good. Most of the time I would try to shoot off so the cum would land on the bed or the floor but something about those thick satin linings just grab hold of your cock and beg for your seed.

You were a very lucky fellow to participate in such a group. Nothing like a satin lined coat with the intoxicating scent of the lady who wore it, especially when her naked skin slid into and out of it.
Hi, I actually had a good time within this association, but I never managed to integrate my partners into it, as some did. When there were themed evenings ("lingerie" or "satin clothes", etc.), some people came with their partner and it excited them to share their partner or to excite other men. At the beginning it was always very serious, the time to get to know each other and then quite quickly, with the music, the dancing, it turned into a swingers evening. This is where I noticed that some women also get turned on by men wearing satin, but never as much as men. The women who participated in these parties were especially excited by the sexual swinging and because they saw that they excited the men a lot.

Regarding the "satin lined coats" group, it was only men who participated and who lent each other their female partners' coats (we were only straight people at the time). There was also a group dedicated to gays, however, as I recall, it had little success.