Male/female satin wearers....what do you all wear? ❤️

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinAddix

Male/female satin wearers....what do you all wear? ❤️

Post by SatinAddix »

Hi guys and gals....we're all on here as we love satin. When / what do you wear...whether its under your normal clothes, at bed time or freely swishing around in all day long! Would love us all to share 🔥
SatinAddix

Re: Male/female satin wearers....what do you all wear? ❤️

Post by SatinAddix »

I'll kick off. Satin shorts, skirts, nigties and camis or slips as my undergarments daily. Satin robe for bed , with a nightie sometimes. in a shiny slippery bed. When alone at home it'll be a nightie and open robe. Everything is freshly ironed before I put it on for the ultimate effect ❤️
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

I'm a T-girl and love wearing satin. I wear satin dresses, skirts, shorts, tops, nightdresses, chemises, lingerie and cami sets. Well, almost everything satin basically. For those who are interested: you can see my satin outfits here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasatijn (it is a free link). I agree with SatinAddix that satin is best worn when freshly ironed; then it is really soft and smooth and looks at its best.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Thank you Paula...your a bit of a celeb in the satin world in my book ❤️ and have checked out your photos before...but I will again now....you always look amazing..great choices of clothing , finishes and colours that look great on you ❤️
silkcrest

Post by silkcrest »

Amazing, I mostly wear some satin or silk boxer, paired with pajamas and a robe. Often also a nightie underneath. I either go for full and matching silk or satin. Sometimes a satin shirt and if people come over some of my vintage pajamas. When I sleep often a long slipdress paired with satin sheets and then I wear my robe when making coffee. If the window cleaners come by I definitely try to be matchy and also do a full outfit with matching robe. And in very special occasions I'm forced to wear my baby blue satin sissy outfit with satin gloves and girly matching satin underwear with a little bit of lace.
Star95

Post by Star95 »

Women's robes and nightdresses, especially long ones.
I love how they feel on my skin and swish when i turn around.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

For me,
Daytime it is satin blouses and full skirts in satin or tafetta. I usually wear satin capris or pettipants under the skirt along with a Farr West slip. (I work remotely from home most days).
Nightime is satin caftan (mostly Winlar) with a long nightie underneath. On the bottom I wear straight satin pajama bottoms with very wide palazzo pants over the pj bottoms.

My wife likes satin as much as I do. We use two duvets with satin covers and sleep with on on the bottom and one on top. So it is swishy satin everywear. She wears short satin caftans as she is on the short side.
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

As a hetro guy and satin lover I wear everything in MALE satin gear only. That means I always sleep in Mens satin Pjs and satin sheets all year round. I have matching satin robes also. I have over 25 satin shirts that I wear out, some are short sleeve which I wear in summer time. I have 7 pairs of satin trousers which I also wear out in public, usually with a tee shirt or cotton long sleeve shirt. Also have 2 pairs of satin shorts in black and burgandy. YOU can see my photos on FB , under satinboy profile. Also have about 10 satin bomber jackets which again wear out in autumn and winter and spring. Only ever had good comments from people about my satin gear. Often people are interested in where I bought my satin jacket .😁
B1982

Post by B1982 »

I don't know if this counts, but I often wear a black satin-backed waistcoat. At least it's a half-satin piece of clothing. The waistcoat has a satin-lining, too. I like to wear the waistcoat directly on my skin. I like the feel of the satin lining on my skin, and I often caress my back while I'm wearing the waistcoat.

And I'm male.
Satinjay

Post by Satinjay »

Not enough! 🤣
Spider

Post by Spider »

I wear men's Zeroyaa shirts at night. They are the best thing since sliced bread.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Wearing a super shiny teal blue mid length nightie tonight with matching long liquid satin dressing gown....yummy!
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Me and the wife wearing matching long purple nighties in our silky bed tonight 💜
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

I'm a part time t-girl and go out to bars, clubs regularly in satin. Once in a blue moon I'll go out during the daytime too.

I've got quite an array of silky dresses and skirts. Always satin panties and bra. There is such a thrill having satin clinging to my body while being observed in a bar or club, icing on the cake is when beautiful ladies complement me on the dress/skirt or when they rub their hands over it.

Hella fun!
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

ellmoss2012 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:00 pm I'm a part time t-girl and go out to bars, clubs regularly in satin. Once in a blue moon I'll go out during the daytime too.

I've got quite an array of silky dresses and skirts. Always satin panties and bra. There is such a thrill having satin clinging to my body while being observed in a bar or club, icing on the cake is when beautiful ladies complement me on the dress/skirt or when they rub their hands over it.

Hella fun!
Awesome!! Love the way you describe joe the satin feels on you ❤️