H&M vs Zara

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ellmoss2012

Re: H&M vs Zara

Post by ellmoss2012 »

Vabhot wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:28 am
simonr wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:48 am I went to my local H&M store today and discovered this beautiful maxi skirt. It's one of the silkiest and shiniest satin fabric I've seen!

The other highlight was the fact that I wore a satin top on the trip. It has a similar color tone to the skirt, so the two made such a nice pair. I was too busy appreciating the skirt and forgot to take a photo in the fitting room, but here is a picture of the pair, back in the comfort of my home.

If you are interested, the skirt is: https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.1184662014.html
Wow, very exciting! I am sure you had a lot of fun
Wow' that skirt is gorgeous and so sexy. You look fantastic.
simonr

Post by simonr »

ellmoss2012 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:20 pm
Vabhot wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:28 am
simonr wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:48 am I went to my local H&M store today and discovered this beautiful maxi skirt. It's one of the silkiest and shiniest satin fabric I've seen!

The other highlight was the fact that I wore a satin top on the trip. It has a similar color tone to the skirt, so the two made such a nice pair. I was too busy appreciating the skirt and forgot to take a photo in the fitting room, but here is a picture of the pair, back in the comfort of my home.

If you are interested, the skirt is: https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.1184662014.html
Wow, very exciting! I am sure you had a lot of fun
Wow' that skirt is gorgeous and so sexy. You look fantastic.
Thanks! I did have quite a lot of fun wearing it :)
simonr

Post by simonr »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:26 pm
silkcrest wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:56 pm
Willissatin1501 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:56 pm Got another H&M goodie! Bought some blue silky shorts which are part of a discontinued set, sadly couldn’t find the matching shirt anywhere 😣 they’re brand new with tags so I’ll see if my partner will like them, if not then more for me!
I tried to buy this one but it was unfortunately out of stock! How is the feeling of it? It's a beautiful color and has a nice shine to it!
I won’t lie it’s a very good quality satin they’ve used. My next aim is to get the shirt as well! Try eBay, vinted etc
I went around my local H&M store today, and it indeed has this shirt on sale. The satin is also good indeed! Unfortunately they only have it in size XL, way too large for me :(
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

simonr wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:38 am
Willissatin1501 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:26 pm
silkcrest wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:56 pm

I tried to buy this one but it was unfortunately out of stock! How is the feeling of it? It's a beautiful color and has a nice shine to it!
I won’t lie it’s a very good quality satin they’ve used. My next aim is to get the shirt as well! Try eBay, vinted etc
I went around my local H&M store today, and it indeed has this shirt on sale. The satin is also good indeed! Unfortunately they only have it in size XL, way too large for me :(
Oh no! 😩 update on the shorts, other half didn’t want them and joked if I wanted her to wear them so much why don’t I wear them? Told her I will 🤣 to be fair they are super comfy