A peculiar occurance

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
LoveMumsSatin

A peculiar occurance

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

I’ve generally been very careful about where I hide my satin items and have taken to keeping most of them in boxes of model kits in my wardrobe since I know no one else will look in them. Recently however, I’ve been wearing satin to bed a lot more and I thought, I guess somewhat naively, that keeping what I was wearing in my pillow case would be safe. About 3 weeks ago, I came home and felt that my bed sheets felt crisp. I turned on the light to discover that they were new sheets - my mum had decided to change my bed for some reason and would of course have come across the 2 nighties in my pillow case. I put my hand into my pillow case and sure enough, they were gone. I was struck with panic, but also a determination to get them back. I searched around her room and there they were, neatly folded on a chair. I wanted to simply grab them, but then it would be obvious that I took them back. So I figured I would have to play the long game - pretend like nothing had happened and try to figure out how to get them back.

I was worried about my mum mentioning the nighties to me, but despite her having ample opportunity to do so, no such conversation came. I did about crap myself when she came into my room saying “Are these yours?”, which turned out to just be a pair of my normal pyjamas that wear mixed up with my dad’s stuff. A few days later, my mum moved the nighties into her wardrobe. Was she going to start wearing them? Although this worked to my advantage as it got them out of sight, I couldn’t simply take them as she put the right at the front of the wardrobe and notice if they just disappeared. I waited until the weekend then moved them to the back of her wardrobe - that way she would find them if she noticed they were gone, but might think that she moved them and couldn’t remember after drinking too much wine. I kept an eye on them for the next few weeks to make sure they were still there while I thought about the best time to remove them. I also had a few wanks in them when I could just in case I ended up losing them.

Then on Sunday, I checked on them and they were gone. I searched frantically around the room before noticing a plastic bag behind the door filled with some old clothes probably destined for the charity shop. I rummaged through the bag an lo and behold the nighties were there. I have since squirrelled them away and certainly won’t make the same mistake of leaving satin in my pillow case. If these had been just about anything in my satin collection, my mum would have known they were mine, but it just so happened that the nighties in question were the same make and size as she used to wear (see pic). Did my mum perhaps think that these were genuinely her old nighties that were stuck in a pillow case all these years? It would be unlikely they got in there during the wash given how I’d folded them. If she thought they were mine though, why not just put them back - nothing would need to be said? I guess I’ll never know what she thought about it, but I’m just glad that I’ve got them back.
Cream & pink.png
Willissatin1501

Re: A peculiar occurance

Post by Willissatin1501 »

They’re lovely nighties! It is a weird/uncomfortable situation to be in from first hand experience. It could be two things

A- your mum knows they’re yours and felt there wasn’t an appropriate time to ask or simply didn’t know how to bring up the conversation without hurting your feelings/making you feel uncomfortable.

B- your mum thought they were placed in there by accident a while ago, I know you said they could of been there for years but surely they would of been through the wash 10s of times since then? So I would rule that aspect out but the possibility of her thinking it was something you didn’t know yourself is a possibility.

Bit of a change of subject but did your mum ever knew that you liked satin in general? My family certainly did since I was a small kid and wasn’t afraid to show it 🤣 I would either run around like a little perv through the lingerie departments feeling up all the satin nighties with onlookers laughing including my mum. Only my mum knows the extent of my fetish as she accidentally found my big secret stash in my wardrobe and was concerned it was getting out of hand due to the large amount there was. She never stopped me and was very accepting of it in all fairness, but Jesus it felt shameful
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Moms generally know a lot so my guess is that she knows they were your nighties. The real question is why she took them away.

When I was a teenager I was in the same situation. I always thought that my parent didn't know about my hidden satin items, but later on I realized that this almost couldn't be realistically true. They let me be though and it was never mentioned. Now later in life (I'm 54) I still have a lovely satin collection to enjoy, yet it's not a secret anymore.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

paulasatijn wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:13 pm Moms generally know a lot so my guess is that she knows they were your nighties. The real question is why she took them away.

When I was a teenager I was in the same situation. I always thought that my parent didn't know about my hidden satin items, but later on I realized that this almost couldn't be realistically true. They let me be though and it was never mentioned. Now later in life (I'm 54) I still have a lovely satin collection to enjoy, yet it's not a secret anymore.
Yeah agree with you on that, mums know a lot more than they let on. It would be gutting if his mum purposely got rid of the nighties instead of speaking to him. One member’s parents found out and they were really nasty about it. I think a majority of us are fortunate to have parents that aren’t judging or wanting to intrude on our privacy
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I’m glad you’ve got the nighties back as they look very sexy. I think deep down your mum knows you’re a satin slut that loves wearing women’s nightwear.

I can imagine you lying on your bed in one of your sexy nighties pleasuring your arse with a dildo