When you see a person in a 3-piece suit

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
B1982

When you see a person in a 3-piece suit

Post by B1982 »

When you see a person (male or female) in a three-piece suit, do you immediately start thinking about the satin lining of the jacket and the satin back of the waistcoat, even when they're hidden?

I do. When I see a woman wearing a three-piece suit, I start fantasizing about her showing the satin lining of her jacket and then taking her jacket off, revealing the satin back of her waistcoat.
promdresslover

Re: When you see a person in a 3-piece suit

Post by promdresslover »

Not just limited to suits. Anytime I see a lady with a coat or jacket on, I try to see if any of the lining is showing. Especially if the sleeves are loose enough you can see just enough to tease you. Shimmering satin showing, love it. Even better when she takes it off and you watch as the soft satin slides off her body, even better when she's wearing short/no sleeves and you see her bare skin licking that satin as it glides. Yep, every day.
satinsheetlover

nopr

Post by satinsheetlover »

nope not even close to a turn on
boring. Now aa woman in satin on satin sheets kills that lame scenario

B1982 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:37 pm When you see a person (male or female) in a three-piece suit, do you immediately start thinking about the satin lining of the jacket and the satin back of the waistcoat, even when they're hidden?

I do. When I see a woman wearing a three-piece suit, I start fantasizing about her showing the satin lining of her jacket and then taking her jacket off, revealing the satin back of her waistcoat.
mattbh94

Re: nopr

Post by mattbh94 »

satinsheetlover wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:38 am nope not even close to a turn on
boring. Now aa woman in satin on satin sheets kills that lame scenario

B1982 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:37 pm When you see a person (male or female) in a three-piece suit, do you immediately start thinking about the satin lining of the jacket and the satin back of the waistcoat, even when they're hidden?

Hmmm it's almost like ppl have different tastes and fetishes.....

Nah that can't be right, it's everyone else who's wrong.

🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Have some respect for others smh.

Not least because there'll be people that don't agree with YOU.

For a start, I love seeing women's linings show, especially in expensive looking jackets and coats and fancy or colourful looking linings.

Obviously there's other things I like in extension, but just a girl in some satin sheets is incredibly boring to ME.

To me it's almost basic.

My fetish eventually leads to the question "what is she doing with the satin?" Is she jacking me off, is she telling me it's precious or expensive or designer or her favourite? Is she suggesting I might ruin it if I cum on it or mess it in any other way? Is she horrified by that? Does it also kinda turn her on?. Etc etc.

Her just being in a bed of satin is just very basic to me. Plus usually they're show offy block colours and not fancy looking like luxury silk bedding.

All of this to say, ppl can disagree with you and say what they like and it's ok.

Have some respect for others and treat them the same way as that instead of demeaning them and putting their interests down.