Food delivery

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
riccardo

Food delivery

Post by riccardo »

Sometimes when I order food I put some satin on, mostly pajamas but sometimes a nice satin shirt or something depending on the time of the day. Do others do that too? And did you ever get a reaction? Most people don't care, but sometimes I just hope for a little comment or something. Just for fun and excitement. Anyone any stories around this? Would love to hear it!

One time I was having some fun with my GF and we were both wearing satin pajamas and the food delivery came in the middle of that, must admit, we were a little drunk. We both opened the door, but the guy didn't bat an eye, it was still fun though. I was really trying to suppress my boner while she stood behind my and rubbed my satin pajamas with her satin pajama sleeve. Damn that was so hot
Willissatin1501

Re: Food delivery

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Haven’t done this in a long time but I use to now and again wear my partners satin pj bottoms when I went to pick her up from work as it’ll be dark and no one would see me and even at times when I was spotted they never really looked or cared.

Another time I wore a river island satin bomber jacket that was reversible and I wore that once out into town to shop and even had a compliment off a sales girl behind the counter saying she liked my jacket. I’ve attached a photo of said jacket being worn by a seller I bought it off eBay from, it has a black and white side with a floral pattern on the back but worn it as shown with the red side out
Attachments
84C9C5D9-63F3-4432-B902-AB1F4E13DFE5.jpeg
FC6E9EA9-AC65-4D1D-B809-F0ADAB3B76CB.jpeg
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

I always wear satin when at home alone, most of the time they have no reaction at all, some not even look at me. Very few were clearly looking at my body, and interestingly almost all females take a special look with apparent interest. One lady even laughed and asked me why i dressed like that :lol:

I enjoy wearing satin and take a midnight walk outside, satin looks sexier under street lights, plus there would be more interesting things you would come across, especially when you dress as a lady. You should try it, as i felt it is way more exciting~
satinsheetlover

Post by satinsheetlover »

I have slept on satin sheets for 30+ yrs. Finally founf a woman who likes them. Bought her 22 momme silk pjs during covud and she loved them . i told her I want some.. Surprise!!!! she biught me silk pjs last summer! WOW her hand rubbing my cock and me rubbing her pussy thru the silk is phenomenal . My cock.has never been harder!!! Fuck i am horny now
beautyinsatin

Post by beautyinsatin »

i have a good sized collection of satin formal dresses and they are basically the only thing i wear when im at home. when i get a delivery at the door, i just go in the dress and they never bat an eye. now i also am a delivery driver myself, and i can tell you from personal experience that we see some wild and random shit standing at the door, and honestly, a guy in a nice dress is not going to shock us in the least bit.