Custom videos

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
xseekerx70

Custom videos

Post by xseekerx70 »

I made a post about this a couple of years ago but didn't get any responses, so I thought I'll try again.

Has anyone commissioned custom videos from content creators on OnlyFans or other creators that involve silk and satin?
Our fetish is so niche that the biggest problem is discoverability, I can never find custom content from other people because its never labelled right, and creators are few and far between.

I just had a custom made last week and thought I'd share a pic in case anyone is interested.

IReallyLovePureSilk

Re: Custom videos

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I’ve recently requested a couple! One who has received one of my silk dresses from one of the recent shoots for SatinPlay (which also didn’t garner any response to my post here) and another that I’ve asked a custom and contributed money to some new satin on Natalia’s OF (who I could also send some silk dresses to for more content from her)! I can likely update how they’ll turn out but I won’t share out of respect towards those who make that content. Don’t want to get blocked from them for something they made content for you personally.

As for wanting customs, I have tried to communicate with Angel the Dreamgirl if there could be a possibility of me sending her a silk dress for use on a fantasy of mine that I’d like realized but she won’t accept anything nor send anything to me. Only way is a custom dress made for her to use and for it being a one-off, not really worth it to be honest if the custom dress is real silk on top of a possibility of a $300-500 B/G custom.

Lastly, I’ve really wanted to send something for SatinFunTaboo for something but it’s hard to trust what could be sent given one’s experience with their contributions that they’re trying to profitize from. Sorry to put it like that, but that’s the truth of the matter. I understand that you gotta make some money for content but if the original owner of the outfits they sent wants them back and you don’t communicate with them about it and try to sell them off to others without their consent, it’s a no go for others like myself who would want some sexy silk/satin content like that.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

I’ve looked into it but the ones I’ve asked wanted either silly money or weren’t interested. I did buy a playsuit off one creator off -removed- but that cost me £40 and wasn’t as good quality as I anticipated for.

I’ve even looked into doing content/requests myself at a decent price but I doubt that a majority of people into satin want to see a guy getting freaky with satin and even so it would be a very small market… unless 👀😂
Attachments
54E98D27-6E92-4F7B-B466-655E82E039CD.jpeg
wyattriot

Post by wyattriot »

Hello,

I have, actually.

If you search Manyvids for Christina Sapphire, MsParisRose, Helena Price (see "Karen" videos) also HollieTroyXXX all have multiple satin related custom videos that would be up your alley.

Christina Sapphire has Satin sheets, Pjs, Blouses, and lingerie, along with satin panties. She is open to fetish requests/satin video ideas... as I keep in touch with her regularly. She likes to do creampies, cumshots, and will play around with good ideas. Very friendly too.

MsParisRose has satin lingerie, blouses, and has some really great satin fetish clips. She did a green blouse custom for me, and also one with a red blouse.

Helena Price is newer to the satin scene, but she is willing to entertain ideas.. and she is just starting up her own production group. She has had some really sexy romps with satin, as well as had the satin ripped off of her during sex.

HollieTroyXXX is focused on satin sheets, creampies onto satin, and satin cumshots with lingerie.

I'm sure I could think of others, but these are the main 4 that I've had really good luck with.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Just wanted to update on my customs. Sorry it’s been a minute.

The model who has my silk dress did do pretty well with the custom though couple caveats. One, it took a while that took a few reminders but I was understanding to her in what she was going through. When she shared the custom, it was a shorter than requested (5 minute and was only half that) and was also traveling so the dress was fairly creased. She did do pretty much 90% of everything I looked for in my custom! I’m sure if I requested another, it would be better managed.

With Natalia, Natalia Forrest for better context, the quality was much better and honored it very quickly when the satin showed up to her door! Got the satin crease free and did almost everything to my desires! Only one minus but I will definitely consider requesting more customs with her when the time arises! One thing with her, she’s pretty good with communicating and seems genuinely into everything with the silk/satin fetish! Honestly, she works very hard keeping her OF audience engaged with specials and prizes. Yeah, you might have to tip some to try and win those prizes, which includes a 10 minute custom with your name said in it! Lately, she’s been doing campaigns to purchase 4 different satin dresses to make videos focused on them for a reasonable price and I think it’s a great idea! If anyone is interested in those with her, I would recommend subbing to her for some exclusive satin content!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Does anyone know the rough price for a custom coz I've always been put off by that.

I've got rather expensive tastes TBF so I always figured it'd be expensive as hell.

I'm assuming you have to pay for anything they use and then pay on top for the privilege right?

Seen some amazing creators on ManyVids that I'd love to get some customs with but I always figured the price would be exorbitant.

Also, how likely are they to use their "own" stuff (I say that, I doubt they use stuff they wear everyday so I guess most is a type of costume I guess)?

Like, I love some good JOI and cum on clothes and I don't particularly mind simulated CoC and even insinuated CoC (where they use a dildo or don't even use a dildo but don't actually use any cum/fake cum, they just act like you've cum on the item) and I bet some of these women have nice jackets and satin (or furs and shows and purses etc....i have a wide range of fetishes) that they could use without the actual fear of getting the item dirty.

I'm guessing those would be cheaper?

But yeah...

I'm just hoping if anyone here could give me a decent idea if they've done that type of stuff before.

Thanks.

😊😊😊
xseekerx70

Post by xseekerx70 »

The answers to your questions will vary by producer, and in my experience there is substantial variation.
Prices will be highest when the producer does not have any experience in your niche and does not expect the video to sell well.
And then there are some producers, who will do pretty much anything for a fairly reasonable price.
And my best experiences actually have been very low cost to me, I will donate clothing and the producers will surprise me. I've actually had good relationships with all the major satin fetish sites starting from satindreamgirls.com back in the early 2000s to the sponsors for this forum.

Basically, just reach out and make a proposal. I've received responses from outright hostility to complete collaboration. The former mostly from producers who are clearly not into the fetish and who are churning out videos for profit, and the latter from the more creative types who are filming for fun and to create something unusual. If your vision aligns with theirs, the sky's the limit.

The most I've spent for a custom is about USD 1600, and to be fair there were over 80 emails back and forth going over details, the the actress is a somewhat famous influencer (>400k followers).

The least I've spent is just the cost of the outfit, for a custom that would normally cost over 4k. No control over the script and waited more than 2 years for the stars to align.

On average though, I'm spending 300-400 per custom, not counting cost of clothing.

And I don't have experience asking them to use their own clothes. My taste is so specific that everything I sponsor is custom made, and in the average case costs as much as the custom itself.
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

I sure want Tainster to come back
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Tainster ant the old Eromaxx sites seem to be taken over by Sindrive, they have some brilliant videos but the site is a bit expensive to join.
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

seasideshow wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:57 pm Tainster ant the old Eromaxx sites seem to be taken over by Sindrive, they have some brilliant videos but the site is a bit expensive to join.
Not much of a fan of sindrive. They use more leather, pvc and rubber types. Tainster was way better and had more variety from just satin sex to piss and gangbangs
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:53 pm With Natalia, Natalia Forrest for better context, the quality was much better and honored it very quickly when the satin showed up to her door! Got the satin crease free and did almost everything to my desires! Only one minus but I will definitely consider requesting more customs with her when the time arises! One thing with her, she’s pretty good with communicating and seems genuinely into everything with the silk/satin fetish! Honestly, she works very hard keeping her OF audience engaged with specials and prizes. Yeah, you might have to tip some to try and win those prizes, which includes a 10 minute custom with your name said in it! Lately, she’s been doing campaigns to purchase 4 different satin dresses to make videos focused on them for a reasonable price and I think it’s a great idea! If anyone is interested in those with her, I would recommend subbing to her for some exclusive satin content!
I've had the great pleasure of working with Natalia Forrest a few times some years back and she was fantastic. A really lovely person, great perfomer and can work wonders in fetish scenes. Highly recommended.
wyattriot

Post by wyattriot »

Hello all,

I've been working with a fairly new performer named Angel Minx. She's been incorporating satin into her shoots lately, so I figured I would share with everyone...https://linktr.ee/HardliquorA