Ladies Coat linings.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satintractorboy77

Ladies Coat linings.

Post by satintractorboy77 »

Loved reading and seeing photos of ladies coats with gorgeous lining, but it seems like this subject has gone quiet.
coatfun

Re: Ladies Coat linings.

Post by coatfun »

IMG_3575_crz.jpg
IMG_3568_crcd.jpg
408503049_o.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

s-l16ccv00.jpg
s-l1622200.jpg
s-l16aassss00x.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

s-l16002.jpg
s-l1600qwwww.jpg
s-l1600bwwwww.jpg
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Coatfun you have the best coats. How many do you have? I would love to have a collection half as good as yours
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I haven't counted them in some time, but I would guess over 150
s-l1600mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
s-l1600fftt.jpg
s-l1600ssww3.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Nothing is better than the feeling of a heavenly scented woman's coat satin or silky lining sliding against your stiff cock. Thinking about that sensual fabric wrapped around her body takes one over the edge like nothing else. Even better when she is donning a formal dress. Her bare naked skin kisses the satin sliding against it.

Fall is coming. Can't wait to raid girlfriend's coat closet and shoot off inside the sleeves (best part: usually goes unnoticed if you clean up quick after depositing your jizzload).
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Satin coat linings is where I was first attracted to satin. It started with my moms coats when I was just 5 o6 years old. Back many years ago my mother in law had a full length cashmere coat , that had the most silky shimmering satin lining and she wore this perfume called Wild Musk. Just smelling that perfume made me hard as hell. Finally I was finally alone at her house with no chance of anyone coming home one day and I knew exactly what I wanted, I had to have that satin between my legs, so I stripped completely naked and layed 2 pillows on the bed end to end . then I spread the coat on the pillows and mounted the the satin goddess. She had a large mirrored dresser and I could see my self humping that satin lining. I would bend over and smell that seductive perfume and it drove me into a frenzy. I was so turned on that I would not last very long the first time I came. In all of my years I have never had such a powerful orgasm. I shot my load at least 4 or 5 feet it went over the head board and landed on the wall. I had been dreaming about this for a long time and I wanted to fuck her coat so badly that i would lay awake at night thing about that coat. Needless to say I fucked that coat 2 more times that day and many more times every chance that I would get. After being divorced for over 30 years I have made it my passion to collect many satin lined coats and vintage satin wedding gowns and prom dresses.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Interesting, one of my most memorable early satin fucks and desire was an older cousin who had a long red peacoat, Forecaster of Boston brand, that I was fascinated with. Must have been 1986 or 87, 11 or 12 years old for me, at Christmas time. She came over with my aunt for Christmas dinner, wearing that coat, and had on a black dress that was above her knees. I was so aroused at her naked legs contrasting to the shimmering red satin lining. It shrouded her nude arms in pure red satin bliss. My cousin was in high school at the time. She had a rockin body and always made me tingle in my cock thinking about her.

I tried like hell to get that coat and have my way with it that night but my mom put it on the coat rack in full view of the dining room. Watching her don that coat, I went to my room and shot off like a cannon thinking about that satin lining and how I had to have it. It wouldn't be until that following summer when I was at my aunt's house doing chores. My cousin was away with her friends that day. My mind was racing because I had to get to that coat. My aunt went to the neighbor next door for some reason- I can't remember why- but I had my chance.

I entered my cousin's bedroom. Saw all her cheerleading stuff. In her closet was not only that red pea coat, but a faux fur coat with an acetate lining, and a blue satin formal dress. I grabbed the red coat, like your experience, I was mesmerized by the sight and the scent. My cock was throbbing. I pulled the left sleeve inside out, and immediately rubbed it against my now fully erect cock. It didn't take but a few strokes and I exploded with fury a copious load- one of the first full orgasms I had. It shot down onto the devilish satin and ended up on the hard wood floor. I ran into the bathroom across the hall, grabbed a wash cloth, to blot up my jizzload. I sat there for about a minute, stared at the coat again, and began getting a full hard on. This time I turned the right sleeve inside out, held it to my face, took in her scent (don't know what she wore, but it was heavenly). It wasn't more than about 50 seconds until my cock drowned that satin sleeve lining it my semen. Wiped it up and put it back on the rack in her closet.

Later that year, I had my way with that faux fur coat (Jordache branded) which had this gold acetate satin lining. I remember when my cousin wore that to a winter formal that year at her high school. I got so turned on thinking about her half naked body sliding against the satin that had my cum stains on it. She never knew.

I missed out bigtime when she to college that following year. She moved out to a dorm and my aunt donated quite a bit of stuff. Must have donated boath coats as I never saw them worn again. Damn. If I could have intercepted those. About 5 years ago, I found a Forecaster of Boston red peacoat like the one cousin Kelly wore. Size 12 like hers. It is one of my favorite coat lining fucks.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Three years ago, a co-worker left this coat in a donation box. Normally I would not have taken something, but when I saw that thick black acetate lining, my cock stood up and had to take it home. It's made by Marvin Richards, size 14. Soaks up my loads like a boss.
Jimeyah's coat lining.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Marvin Richards make some beautiful satin lined coats. I have 3 of that brand and one is a full length red satin lined beauty, Another is a black with mink collar and cuffs. And a brown faux fur coat all with drop dead silky acetate satin linings.That brand was sold in high end department stores.
Cmiller00000

Post by Cmiller00000 »

coatfun wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:05 am IMG_3575_crz.jpgIMG_3568_crcd.jpg408503049_o.jpg
That brown one is utterly begging for it 💦💦
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Vintage silk satin linings
s-l1600zxcvf_cr.jpg
s-l1600zsasa_cr_cr.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

You don't fuck those coats, you make love to them.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Take all of your clothes off and mount this silky black satin lined coat. feel that smooth satin as you slide your cock up and down. The satin feels so good that you can't hold back and then that orgasm that only satin can give drives you into a frenzy
s-l1600xcxcxx_cr.jpg