Like it , or NOT?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilverLining

Like it , or NOT?

Post by SilverLining »

As most of you know on here, I have a coat lining fetish. Coat linings is one of the most viewed and posted on here .

I play with my wife's coats on a regular basis - COATFUN is my hero .

When my wife suspects I've been "at it", she gets very angry. She has lots of fur coats and lots of wool coats. She has a brown Nuage wool winter
coat. Not my favourite. She knows where all her other coats should be hanging up, and whilst I try to remember, I get it wrong when putting them back.

SO, when I screwup, occasionally she makes me wear the brown Nuage coat, fastened down the back. I can't get out of it until she is willing to unbutton it. The least I'm in this coat is overnight.

Now , my question. '
Should I be excited about this (I'm not)

Should I put up with it?

The collar of the Nuage coat around my neck is so tight. I cannot reach the buttons down the back of the coat . A real dialema !

Any views?

Silverlining
Satinesque

Re: Like it , or NOT?

Post by Satinesque »

Use a camera, or your phone...take a picture of the order in which everything is, in the line-up. When putting them back, you won't go wrong if you remember to look at the photo you took.
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Are you able to extract your arms from the nuage coat, turn it around, placing the buttons where you can reach them, then undoing those buttons?
"Slippery, When Dry!"
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Satinesque wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:52 am Use a camera, or your phone...take a picture of the order in which everything is, in the line-up. When putting them back, you won't go wrong if you remember to look at the photo you took.
What a good idea, never thought of that. Simple really !
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Satinesque wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:54 am Are you able to extract your arms from the nuage coat, turn it around, placing the buttons where you can reach them, then undoing those buttons?
No, I can't extract my arms, wish I could. And I just can't reach any of the buttons.
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Can you reach them with a pair of scissors?...or, can you take off the coat, UPWARDS and over your head, like a sweater?
"Slippery, When Dry!"
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Satinesque wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:09 pm2023
Hello. Thank you for your suggestions. No. I can't reach the buttons to cut them off, if I could reach them, I'd undo them.

The coat is so tight around my neck, I can't get anywhere near to pulling it over my head like a sweater. I am totally trapped in the coat. The longest I've been in it is almost 36 hours, which I really didn't like !

I suppose my way around it, is to stop playing with her lovely satin lined coats, but that isn't going to happen !
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

SilverLining wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:30 am
Satinesque wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:09 pm2023
Hello. Thank you for your suggestions. No. I can't reach the buttons to cut them off, if I could reach them, I'd undo them.

The coat is so tight around my neck, I can't get anywhere near to pulling it over my head like a sweater. I am totally trapped in the coat. The longest I've been in it is almost 36 hours, which I really didn't like !

I suppose my way around it, is to stop playing with her lovely satin lined coats, but that isn't going to happen !
I PM'd a picture of thing
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

I saw the picture.

I'd tape a long, very sharp kitchen knife to a brush pole and slide it down, above/behind and cut off enough of the buttons to enable me to take the entire coat off, like removing a sweater.

If she did that to me, I'd give her a limp that lasts a month. :twisted:
"Slippery, When Dry!"
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

i thought of all sorts of stuff, just like your kitchen knife on a pole idea. But I'm scared of damaging the coat itself.

At the end of the day, I just have to put up with being buttoned up in the coat . I really don't like it , but have not much choice?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Silverining,
You have quite a dilemma to deal with there. You and I both know that you will never be able to give up fucking satin lined coats. You may try to stay away for a short period of time, but sooner or later that wonderful silky satin is going to start calling your name. So as soon as you get the chance your going to give in, because satin has a spell on us. I know that I could not live without satin myself. You are just going to have to be diligent and make sure your wife can't detect that you have been messing around with her coats. Better yet buy yourself a couple of nice coats and find a place to hide them. Do you think she gets mad because you are cumming on the linings of her coats or maybe she is jealous that you enjoy satin so much.
Good luck
Coatfun
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

coatfun wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:13 am Silverining,
You have quite a dilemma to deal with there. You and I both know that you will never be able to give up fucking satin lined coats. You may try to stay away for a short period of time, but sooner or later that wonderful silky satin is going to start calling your name. So as soon as you get the chance your going to give in, because satin has a spell on us. I know that I could not live without satin myself. You are just going to have to be diligent and make sure your wife can't detect that you have been messing around with her coats. Better yet buy yourself a couple of nice coats and find a place to hide them. Do you think she gets mad because you are cumming on the linings of her coats or maybe she is jealous that you enjoy satin so much.
Good luck
Coatfun
You know me too well COATFUN ! Everything you say is true!
I did get myself a couple of coats some while ago, and hid them in my garage. But she found them, and caused me a lot of trouble!

I think she just gets mad at me for using her coat linings. They don’t always clean up that well, as you know.

So, it’s carry on as normal. Try to be more careful replacing her coats in the wardrobe.

Keep safe and love your coats

Kind regards
Silverlining
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Do em in the sleeves. Turn the sleeves inside out and go to town. If you clean up your jizz quickly enough (I usually have a sock on hand for this task), you'll blot it up before it leaves a stain that can be felt.

I have blown a load in my current girlfriend's peacoat and as far as I know, she hasn't found out yet. Added bonus: you'll get a stiffy every time she puts on that coat with naked arms- just think your load will be licking her and she isn't aware. If you cum all over the inside where it's visible when she takes it off, you'll get caught every time.

Pro tip: the sleeve linings can also feel so damn good depending on how you wrap your cock against it and shoot off.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

promdresslover wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:28 am Do em in the sleeves. Turn the sleeves inside out and go to town. If you clean up your jizz quickly enough (I usually have a sock on hand for this task), you'll blot it up before it leaves a stain that can be felt.

I have blown a load in my current girlfriend's peacoat and as far as I know, she hasn't found out yet. Added bonus: you'll get a stiffy every time she puts on that coat with naked arms- just think your load will be licking her and she isn't aware. If you cum all over the inside where it's visible when she takes it off, you'll get caught every time.

Pro tip: the sleeve linings can also feel so damn good depending on how you wrap your cock against it and shoot off.
Nice tip, thank you !