mom knows everything (((

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Chamois

mom knows everything (((

Post by Chamois »

Hello.
I want to share with you a completely unexpected situation.
I guess I'm considered a weirdo on this forum, especially after the threads about birds and horse clothes. I take no offence.
literally 30 minutes ago, a strange situation happened to me - no, I did not bring a horse in silks into the house and did not invite the birds.
a bird has flown. accidentally. Just at this moment, my mother is at home. And she is dressed in a chic homemade suit made of delicate satin - trousers, top, bathrobe. luxurious iridescent Italian silk. a bird flew into the hallway through an open window, I myself had nothing to do with it. the bird is small and appears to be predatory. And the mother in her silks began to save the bird.
I was in another room and came at the moment when my mother caught the bird and the bird began to scream, flapping its wings. you understand what impression it made on me and what a boner I had from this situation !!!
Mom noticed and understood everything. when she caught the bird with great difficulty and threw it out the window, she looked at me like that, grinned and shook her head. I think she knows everything.
She also said that she would ask me a couple of questions in the morning.
I'm sitting in a room masturbating and don't know what to do.
Yes, if anyone is interested, I will tell you the details of catching a bird with a silky mother. I will also show you a photo of the costume later if you want, I have nothing to lose. Thanks to everyone who responds and sympathizes.

Please moderator delete this thread if no one replies!
deepinshine

Re: mom knows everything (((

Post by deepinshine »

Is my reply gone???
Well anyway, i can do it again
I had similar experience as you did before, so i can totally understand you
Don't worry about the talk in the morning, if you think she knows it already, then you will be fine~
We can talk more in PM~
Somersilk

Post by Somersilk »

Chamois wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:12 pm Hello.
I want to share with you a completely unexpected situation.
I guess I'm considered a weirdo on this forum, especially after the threads about birds and horse clothes. I take no offence.
literally 30 minutes ago, a strange situation happened to me - no, I did not bring a horse in silks into the house and did not invite the birds.
a bird has flown. accidentally. Just at this moment, my mother is at home. And she is dressed in a chic homemade suit made of delicate satin - trousers, top, bathrobe. luxurious iridescent Italian silk. a bird flew into the hallway through an open window, I myself had nothing to do with it. the bird is small and appears to be predatory. And the mother in her silks began to save the bird.
I was in another room and came at the moment when my mother caught the bird and the bird began to scream, flapping its wings. you understand what impression it made on me and what a boner I had from this situation !!!
Mom noticed and understood everything. when she caught the bird with great difficulty and threw it out the window, she looked at me like that, grinned and shook her head. I think she knows everything.
She also said that she would ask me a couple of questions in the morning.
I'm sitting in a room masturbating and don't know what to do.
Yes, if anyone is interested, I will tell you the details of catching a bird with a silky mother. I will also show you a photo of the costume later if you want, I have nothing to lose. Thanks to everyone who responds and sympathizes.

Please moderator delete this thread if no one replies!
Love to know what happened next.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Mum knows everything.

When I was about 12 years old, I had already discovered my love of ladies coat linings.

I bought myself a beautiful satin lined ladies coat from a second hand shop. I had to lie to buy it; told the shopkeeper it was a prop for our theatre group. I think he knew I was telling porkies ! I remember to this day it was 10 Shillings (that's UK 50p today, or about 40 cants in US money!).

Where could I keep the coat at home without my mum finding it ? Well, I used to put it under the mattress on my bed. I never knew that you are supposed to move mattresses around to different positions occasionally ! I will never know, but I often wonder if my mum ever found the coat ? And if she did , she never confronted me about it .

Maybe, my mum knew everything !