Anyone try this? - 2 sided satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RegalSatins

Anyone try this? - 2 sided satin

Post by RegalSatins »

Greetings satin lovers; I was fortunate enough to find 2 vintage king red acetate satin sheet sets by Nuit Enchantee and Regal Satins on ebay. Yesterday I decided to use one top sheet satin side down ant the other top sheet satin side up. Of course I use my bottom sheet and pillow cases and when I finished making and ironing my bed I thought about night time all day long. When I slipped into my beautiful, sensual silky satin sheets I was just wowed by the exquisite feel of the satin on satin and caressing my skin with satin and feeling the top sheet began to drive me to sexual heights I was hoping for a long time. It didn't take long for me to become fully aroused and after a lot more foreplay with my hands and vibrator I then rolled over on my sheets and made a satin vagina with my hands. I slowly thrust into her and to feel all that satin on my body and erection I soon felt my orgasm building and let loose with a wonderful stream of white creamy cum. So from here on out, this is how I will make love to my satin sheets. I'm in satin heaven.
Satinsue

Re: Anyone try this? - 2 sided satin

Post by Satinsue »

That sounds to be quite an experience! I haven't myself experienced 2 satin sheets, but have had pleasure through satin bedding as a lot will have, especially think duvets and pillows. Probably my nearest experience to what you have described is using 2 large satin scarves laid on my bed, with the shiny sides against each other. Smoothly, sliding over them was something special and it didn't take me long to get hard, thrusting my cock into those luxurious scarves making love to them. Of course the inevitable outcome happened. May have to try that again soon!
RegalSatins

Post by RegalSatins »

test reply
RegalSatins

Post by RegalSatins »

was having trouble earlier posting.
RegalSatins

Post by RegalSatins »

And yes........it was the greatest experience. Try it you'll like it.
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

Well described. I have done this often, and the sensation of feeling satin against your naked skin as well as exploring your body through the smooth, shiny fabric. In much the same vein, I regularly slide between my satin sheets while wearing two pairs of satin pajama pants. One pair with the shiny side in, sliding so smoothly around my naked cock, the other facing out. for my hands, or my fuckdoll's ripe, satin-draped body to explore.

Untitled-1.jpg
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

I know what you mean. Its fantastic feeling. I ve had a few pairs of my satin pajama pants lined in satin , so I get silky smooth feeling on the inside of my legs and lower body as well as the outside!😆..the easiest way to do this is to buy 2 pairs of satin pj or lounge pants and take them to a clothing alterations shop to be sewn together with the shiny sides out on the inside Its makes them thicker but also nicer to wear !