ruby

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SamSatin

ruby

Post by SamSatin »

are these old sets just put up or is she back??
IReallyLovePureSilk

Re: ruby

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

All old sets. I don’t think Ruby models anymore. I would love for her to be in more of my silks if she continued to return!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Who is Ruby?
"Slippery, When Dry!"
IReallyLovePureSilk

This is Ruby
This is Ruby
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:46 am D0E6CBF1-A8D8-4738-B805-3119C0FAB610.jpeg
The dress looks fabulous and the girl is a babe!

Thanks, for that!
"Slippery, When Dry!"
IReallyLovePureSilk

[/quote]The dress looks fabulous and the girl is a babe!

Thanks, for that!
[/quote]

Thanks for the appreciation of the silk dress! It was one of those I sent in for the shoots there! That was one of the best photos taken of her! Another is a side view of that shot and pose! She really was something else! I’m sure she had a real appreciation of my silk dresses!
26787965118_9287316999_o.jpeg

Alexdr

Post by Alexdr »

The dress is amazing, I want to have the same, I want to wear it. What was the brand of the dress ?
IReallyLovePureSilk

Alexdr wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:00 am The dress is amazing, I want to have the same, I want to wear it. What was the brand of the dress ?
Well, if you were actively looking for them like I’ve been all these years, they are pretty difficult to find, especially in this colour. Most of this style in real silk is/was sold in the US. Sizes are another thing but I can fit in them only if I don’t zip them up. The brand of this colour dress is Barami. I’ve only found 2 in this colour. These were mostly made early 2000s hence the difficulty finding them.