Satin sheet questions

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsheets

Satin sheet questions

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings satin lovers; Has anyone purchased the Satin Elegance sheets from Scentsations. I purchased and await a mocha king set from Poshmark. I am curious as to the quality, thickness and silky feel if the fabric. I've had their charmeuse sheets and do not like as well as their acetate satins and since the Elegance brand is 100% polyester, I want to give them a try. Also has any one purchased the Decolure brand satin sheets? They have a good weight near 4 pounds and are advertised as thick and silky. I just purchased a silver king set on ebay called Dreamsilk. After starching and ironing they felt like acetate satin sheets and I have fallen love with them. Cheers.
Satinsheets

Re: Satin sheet questions

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings satin lovers; I ordered a set of Decolure sheets from Amazon but the fabric felt different than my lovely Dreamsilk satin sheets so I returned them. The Dreamsilk sheets feel just heavenly like acetate satin and the pleasure I've been getting is just exquisite. I hope my Scentsations satin elegance sheets will be as well. I still await those. Cheers