Stealing Neighbors satin clothes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Stnslk

Stealing Neighbors satin clothes

Post by Stnslk »

Anyone steal satin from the laundry line or basket or a lingerie drawers ? Tell us your story
RealShinyFetish

Re: Stealing Neighbors satin clothes

Post by RealShinyFetish »

Nearly, one time! She had her satin pj bottoms on the line. Was tempted, though I just had a feel for a minute and let’s them. Had sngbbh
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

I used to do that back then when I stayed at my parent's flat. Those old flats where they hang on the lines outside.

It was fun, thrilling yet so wrong coz it's still stealing. I still have my neighbour clothes. Been years since I moved out.
Stnslk

Post by Stnslk »

I was living in a valley and i was going out every night to steal some satin from the lines , i was jerking them on my dick and come inside them than i put them on the line
And also i slipped into my relatives bedrooms to see what they have in there drawers to steal them , i was very exciting to do that , I was feeling euphoric
beautyinsatin

Post by beautyinsatin »

ive always loved visiting a friend or relatives house and seeing some random pieces of satin left in the bathroom. it just makes my day. as a young man once you go thru your mother's/sister's clothes and are bored with them its nice to have a quick wank with the slip or bathrobe left on the towel rack by an aunt or a friend's mother/sister. and doing it in a foreign space just hypes the experience