Dark fantasies (short stories of satin-wearing victim)

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
deepinshine

Dark fantasies (short stories of satin-wearing victim)

Post by deepinshine »

This is a short story collection of my satin-dressed victims. Neither the plots nor posed pictures here are related to any real-world incidents.
Hope you enjoy~
Do you have any side fetish which could be considered as dark? Would you like to share with us? :)
Satinesque

Re: Dark fantasies (short stories of satin-wearing victim)

Post by Satinesque »

Erm...the story appears to not be here? Am I doing something wrong? I might be missing something!
"Slippery, When Dry!"
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Satinesque wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:15 pm Erm...the story appears to not be here? Am I doing something wrong? I might be missing something!
Thanks for comment. No, you have done nothing wrong, neither did I, it is weird that i cannot upload pictures anymore, saying " the board attachment quota has been reached." I have no idea what is wrong.
I will try to contact the board see if anything can be fixed, later i will just upload the story without pictures then~
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Ok, the problem is solved now, thanks for the help from the admin! 😁🙏
Let's enjoy the stories then~
And more than welcome to participate, share your dark fantasies related to satin, let's have some fun~😎👍
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

I. Bloody Stormy Night
hfhjhtrxrdgum.jpg
Stormy night, the basement was dark and quiet while the wind was roaring outside. Echoes of high heels with blinking steps went along the hall, ended by the sound of door closing, young Lily went into the dark basement room. A candle was lit up, deem light flowing on her beautiful face, her shoulder long ginger hair, on her pink satin dress, glossy stockings and silver high heels. More candles were lit up in her satin-gloved hands, the brightness brought her attention to the middle of the room, where a dark shadow sitting in the couch. She gently smiled and slowly walking towards the couch, took a glimpse of the stack of cash on the coffee table, then putting her white silk handbag beside the cash. She flipped up her pink satin dress, unbuttoned her golden satin bodysuit, bent down, holding a rod-like shadow in her satin-gloved hand, rubbing between her legs, before finally but slowly slided it in her tummy with excited yet agonizing moaning. Everything just happened so naturally, as if it was some everyday routine.
As her up-and-down moves got faster, her moaning gradually turned into crying, with tears sliding down along her beautiful cheeks. She put one hand near her bellybutton, where intense pounding and stretching were happening deep down there. The burning pleasant inside made her greedy for more, yet the stretching pain and stomach poking made her body wanted to squeeze out that huge invading rod immidietly, but it still manage to break in every time. She started to feel like being forced to do this, yet such thoughts made her even more horny.
After some loud shivering cry, she collapsed on the couch, with hot, fast and strong breathing. The shadow lift her up till the huge rod sliding out from her body, following with some liquid dropping on the light marble floor. Shadow helped her turn around and kneeled on the couch, once again, that huge rod slowly went into her tummy, until it was completely disappeared in her. Lily started to moan again, only this time her voice got deeper, as if that huge rod had reached deep enough to her soul. Shadow started to move, even harder poundings made Lily crying and struggling, sweating had wet her beautiful pink satin dress, yet it hasn't lost its glossiness, together with her satin gloves, glossy stockings and silver high heels, following the rhythmical pounding, blinking against the deem background on the couch.
The shadow started to moan, it was a deep male voice, roaring wildly like the storm outside, with enormous pleasure and satisfaction. The huge rod softened out of her tummy, after leaving every drop deep inside her. Lily mindlessly held her belly with both hands, sobbing and shivering, never did she noticed, the shadow slowly but calmly picked up something sharp, holding the grip tightly behind her. Cold flashing tore up the darkness, even her glossy satin was darkened comparing with it.
As Lily became fully conscious again, she got up from the couch, turned around and tried to reach her satin handbag, as well as that stack of cash. Meanwhile a strong cold flashing swept across the deem basement room, before rushing towards her front and disappeared in her belly. Screaming was drowned in the roaring wind outside, Lily fell backwards, but was help back by the strong hand of the shadow. Her mouth were wide open, as if there was enormous agony waiting to cry out. Her hair was messy and sticky to her face with sweat and tears, glossy pleats surrounded the grip outside her body, erotically shining under the candle light, leading to the center where some dark liquid streaming out.
Lily tightly grabbed that grip with one hand while another pressing hard into her belly, sobbing and moaning like she had slided a huge rod into her tummy for the first time. She used all her strength on pulling the grip, finally she managed to get that object out of her belly in great agony, but it didn't save her as she had thought it could have. The streaming liquid started gushing out from the hole in her belly, she tried to press her belly harder to stop it, but soon her beautiful pink satin dress as well as her satin gloves were darkened and soaked by it. Meanwhile another stream of dark liquid found its way down along her glossy stockings, and dropping into the dark pool on the light marble floor. Before the shadow releasing his hand and let Lily fall on the ground, he picked up the grip and once again that cold flashing disappeared completely in Lily's body, leaving only the grip outside her belly, with something dark liquid dropping along its edge. Lily mindlessly struggled to crawl towards the door, leaving a dark line behind her. Shadow stood up impatiently, grabbed her dark stained silver heels and pull her back. Lily was too weak to resist him spreading her legs from behind. In her desperate moaning and fading screaming, shadow squeezed his huge rod into her body the third time. Only soon afterwards, the room was back to deadly quiet, only the roaring of storm could be heard.
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Catches the most beautiful, erotic moment as a blunt cold metal was poking hard into satin belly. No cut, no blood spills, not yet, just the coldness of metal and that enormous, tearing pain in belly/tummy, and the shiny satin pleats leading to the stabbing spot. Slowly, the powerful poking goes through fabric and tears open flesh, 1mm after another, goes into skin, poke through uterus and/or intestine, before finally stopped by spine. What's next? Well, take your favorite toy, it is time to enjoy the last orgasm, before finally pulling out the metal and waiting for the doomed ending...
yfystfuhojp.jpg
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

[
drdcubil.jpg
edrfzvjo.jpg
rdrfzviom.jpg