A fun week

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
LoveMumsSatin

Re: A fun week

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

Satindestroyer wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:19 pm
LoveMumsSatin wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:30 pm
Satindestroyer wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:36 am

Hi are you from Birmingham? I’m from there and I’d love to meet up and cum on some satin if you want
No, I'm not from Birmingham, just visiting. It was a great week though, which I finished off by spunking all over my Per Una pyjamas. Also left plenty of cum soaked into the carpet :lol: .
Niceeeeee man I’m glad you had lots of fun. Where are you from and would you want to meet up and cum on some satin ?
Definitely had lots of fun that week. Here's a screenshot from the video I took as I spunked over my pyjamas. Meet ups aren't really a possibility, one with being up in Scotland, and two with the fact that I don't live alone so disappearing off somewhere would raise questions.
Fun week screen shot_E.png
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Wow this picture is sexy. Can you send me the video? I would love to be lying on top of you covered in spunk. I have the same pyjamas
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

LoveMumsSatin wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:02 am
LoveMumsSatin wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:30 pm

No, I'm not from Birmingham, just visiting. It was a great week though, which I finished off by spunking all over my Per Una pyjamas. Also left plenty of cum soaked into the carpet :lol: .
Niceeeeee man I’m glad you had lots of fun. Where are you from and would you want to meet up and cum on some satin ?
Definitely had lots of fun that week. Here's a screenshot from the video I took as I spunked over my pyjamas. Meet ups aren't really a possibility, one with being up in Scotland, and two with the fact that I don't live alone so disappearing off somewhere would raise questions.
What about a video call ? No faces don’t worry
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

SatinDeejay wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:37 am Wow this picture is sexy. Can you send me the video? I would love to be lying on top of you covered in spunk. I have the same pyjamas
Obviously can't upload it here and the file size is over 100 Mb despite being a short clip. Any idea what the best way to share it is?
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

Satindestroyer wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:48 am
LoveMumsSatin wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:02 am

What about a video call ? No faces don’t worry
Again, with not living alone someone could walk into my room at any time so not really feasible at the moment.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

LoveMumsSatin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:34 am
SatinDeejay wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:37 am Wow this picture is sexy. Can you send me the video? I would love to be lying on top of you covered in spunk. I have the same pyjamas
Obviously can't upload it here and the file size is over 100 Mb despite being a short clip. Any idea what the best way to share it is?
Can you send it on Skype?
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

SatinDeejay wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:04 am
LoveMumsSatin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:34 am
Can you send it on Skype?
If you PM me your Skype details I can see about sending you the clip.