AI satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilovesquirting

Re: AI satin

Post by ilovesquirting »

SatinAddix wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:08 pm FB_IMG_1710194754519.jpgFB_IMG_1710194771877.jpgFB_IMG_1710194778340.jpg

I created an upscaled version of the middle picture. I also photoshopped it to fix some minor errors since AI isn't perfect and still makes mistakes. I initially wanted to add the other woman's left hand in too but it would've taken me way too long.
Attachments
Upscaled 2 (holy shit) + Photoshop 2.jpg
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

ilovesquirting wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:30 am
SatinAddix wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:08 pm FB_IMG_1710194754519.jpgFB_IMG_1710194771877.jpgFB_IMG_1710194778340.jpg

I created an upscaled version of the middle picture. I also photoshopped it to fix some minor errors since AI isn't perfect and still makes mistakes. I initially wanted to add the other woman's left hand in too but it would've taken me way too long.
AWESOME! AI AND SATIN ARE A GREAT MATCH!!
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

❤️
Attachments
FB_IMG_1711881655998.jpg
FB_IMG_1711881664603.jpg
FB_IMG_1711881669609.jpg
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

❤️
Attachments
FB_IMG_1711881636047.jpg
FB_IMG_1711881641145.jpg
FB_IMG_1711881649136.jpg
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satins69 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:10 am Duration or should I say the lack of duration in these so-called clips that these so-called Satin&Silk models and clip entertainers do is shite too. Has anyone else noticed how ridiculously expensive rip off and conning these clips and pictures are and how little these girls and women do is a disgrace. Little or no effort at all. Bad attitudes and they aren't even do proper Satin&Silk fetishism. It's like mySatin and SatinPlay it's the same shit different day with them. The girls and women say or not say anything at all. It's the same boring format or formula they use. But getting back to the clips we pay using are hard earned money for doesn't anyone else feel that these girls and women are laughing all the way to their banks or safes with their extremely easy tax free money. Does anyone else get really depressed how easy it is for these girls and women to make the money from doing absolutely nothing or shit. We really really need to stop paying them their money, because it isn't their money it's ours because we actually work very hard to earn it unlike them. They wouldn't know what real hard work is. The lazy and idel people they are.You think how much time and effort you put in to earn your money and compare what they do and don't do for getting a hell of a lot more than you will ever get. We must be round the twist stupid or idiotic. We have to STOP paying them. Because it's well and truly out of control!!!!.
So sick and tired and bored shitless of seeing these clips and pictures of these so-called model and clip entertainers. Who constantly show this stupid frigging mentally deranged fucked up bondage, pissing, clothes, destruction, burning, food mess, and the god awful lining and Trans clips or pictures. That have seriously blighted the Internet with utter shite!!!. Alls you get now when you search for Silk&Satin clips or pictures is bleeding Trans trying desperately hard and failing miserably to be women. Or it's the mentally deranged bondage. Who in the right state of mind would want to put on a gorgeous long or longer satin dress. And then lie on a floor or stand up or tied to something. And then put rope or ties all over the dress and person. And who in the right mind would want to damage or destroy Silk&Satin items that are stunning to look at and that have taken a long time to create and the cost of buying them in the first place. There must be something seriously missing from your minds to get off on that bullshit. Its wrecked and damaged the Internet period!!!. We need desperately a change in peoples minds to stop this. They need serious professional help.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

SatinAddix wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:44 am❤️
A prime example of what I mean in my previous post. Of very very badly done pictures!!! Why do you people not want to show the bottom half of these women and girls. Whenever you do these pictures you seem to want to show only the top half of these people. Do these girls and women not have legs or feet or what?? sometimes you chop of the arms or hands and even some of the heads. Why do you do it and spoil all the hard work and time getting the pictures or clips and the time to scale them down submit them on here??. Can you not at least try and do them properly so we can actually see these pictures and clips in full length so we see everything please. It's spoilt the Internet.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satins69 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:27 am
SatinAddix wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:44 am❤️
A prime example of what I mean in my previous post. Of very very badly done pictures!!! Why do you people not want to show the bottom half of these women and girls. Whenever you do these pictures you seem to want to show only the top half of these people. Do these girls and women not have legs or feet or what?? sometimes you chop of the arms or hands and even some of the heads. Why do you do it and spoil all the hard work and time getting the pictures or clips and the time to scale them down submit them on here??. Can you not at least try and do them properly so we can actually see these pictures and clips in full length so we see everything please. It's spoilt the Internet and our fetish.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

ilovesquirting wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:30 am

Do the girls and women wearing the pink skirts not have legs or feet or something?? I can only assume they have skirts because for some peculiar reason you are hell bent on missing the bottom half of the pictures. Why??.
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satins69 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:11 am
satins69 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:10 am Duration or should I say the lack of duration in these so-called clips that these so-called Satin&Silk models and clip entertainers do is shite too. Has anyone else noticed how ridiculously expensive rip off and conning these clips and pictures are and how little these girls and women do is a disgrace. Little or no effort at all. Bad attitudes and they aren't even do proper Satin&Silk fetishism. It's like mySatin and SatinPlay it's the same shit different day with them. The girls and women say or not say anything at all. It's the same boring format or formula they use. But getting back to the clips we pay using are hard earned money for doesn't anyone else feel that these girls and women are laughing all the way to their banks or safes with their extremely easy tax free money. Does anyone else get really depressed how easy it is for these girls and women to make the money from doing absolutely nothing or shit. We really really need to stop paying them their money, because it isn't their money it's ours because we actually work very hard to earn it unlike them. They wouldn't know what real hard work is. The lazy and idel people they are.You think how much time and effort you put in to earn your money and compare what they do and don't do for getting a hell of a lot more than you will ever get. We must be round the twist stupid or idiotic. We have to STOP paying them. Because it's well and truly out of control!!!!.
So sick and tired and bored shitless of seeing these clips and pictures of these so-called model and clip entertainers. Who constantly show this stupid frigging mentally deranged fucked up bondage, pissing, clothes, destruction, burning, food mess, and the god awful lining and Trans clips or pictures. That have seriously blighted the Internet with utter shite!!!. Alls you get now when you search for Silk&Satin clips or pictures is bleeding Trans trying desperately hard and failing miserably to be women. Or it's the mentally deranged bondage. Who in the right state of mind would want to put on a gorgeous long or longer satin dress. And then lie on a floor or stand up or tied to something. And then put rope or ties all over the dress and person. And who in the right mind would want to damage or destroy Silk&Satin items that are stunning to look at and that have taken a long time to create and the cost of buying them in the first place. There must be something seriously missing from your minds to get off on that bullshit. Its wrecked and damaged the Internet period!!!. We need desperately a change in peoples minds to stop this. They need serious professional help.
Another thing that's completely wrecked our fetishism is these so-called model and clip entertainers. Is how ugly they are and how horrid they look with their totally disgusting ugly ugly tattoos piercings shaved heads and how many that are so fat and obese is unreal. And the amount of girls and women who are anorexic is also unreal. And body deformities is shockingly bad in our fetishism. Do none of these girls or women and trans not take a long hard look at themselves and say what the hell have I done to myself I look a total and utter mess and I am a total and utter mess and get themselves off the Internet and never come again wipe and destroy the clips and pictures off the face of the earth!!!. They all need serious professional help ie psychiatric help they have all got very serious mental and physical issues that has seriously blighted the Internet. I would say it's in a total mess and well and truly out of control. As they less is more!!! with tattoos piercings being fat, under weight etc etc. They all need to get a grip of themselves. The Internet doesn't want or need them!!!.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

♥️
Attachments
FB_IMG_1712047998575.jpg
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

🔥
Attachments
FB_IMG_1712049292501.jpg
FB_IMG_1712049297920.jpg
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

🔥
Attachments
FB_IMG_1712140652454.jpg
FB_IMG_1712140827949.jpg
FB_IMG_1712140839954.jpg
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

satins69 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:24 am
satins69 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:11 am
Another thing that's completely wrecked our fetishism is these so-called model and clip entertainers. Is how ugly they are and how horrid they look with their totally disgusting ugly ugly tattoos piercings shaved heads and how many that are so fat and obese is unreal. And the amount of girls and women who are anorexic is also unreal. And body deformities is shockingly bad in our fetishism. Do none of these girls or women and trans not take a long hard look at themselves and say what the hell have I done to myself I look a total and utter mess and I am a total and utter mess and get themselves off the Internet and never come again wipe and destroy the clips and pictures off the face of the earth!!!. They all need serious professional help ie psychiatric help they have all got very serious mental and physical issues that has seriously blighted the Internet. I would say it's in a total mess and well and truly out of control. As they less is more!!! with tattoos piercings being fat, under weight etc etc. They all need to get a grip of themselves. The Internet doesn't want or need them!!!.
Satins69: I was going to reply to some of your points in this theme, but it seems off topic for this thread. Maybe it would sit better in its own topic? Just a thought.
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

SatinAddix wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:47 am🔥
That last image is just dreamy!
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

satinfurfun wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:13 am
SatinAddix wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:47 am🔥
That last image is just dreamy!
Isn't it!!! 🔥