My sister satin pajamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
pajamaslover

My sister satin pajamas

Post by pajamaslover »

As a boy, i just seen my sister wearing satin pajamas every nights and had dream to wear it, some any chance i was wear it secretly,masturbate and orgasm without cum because too young for had a cum.. somebody else had a story with your sister? Please share to us.. :D
SatinDeejay

Re: My sister satin pajamas

Post by SatinDeejay »

I used to wear my sisters pyjamas all the time when we lived at home. I used to put them on when she went to work and wank in them
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

SatinDeejay wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:13 pm I used to wear my sisters pyjamas all the time when we lived at home. I used to put them on when she went to work and wank in them
Did you remember your first time when wear your sister satin pajamas? How about your feelings?
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

The first time was when my sister had just had a shower and left a pink pair of satin pyjamas in the wash basket. I put them on, they were still warm. I went back to my room and had a wank
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

SatinDeejay wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:47 am The first time was when my sister had just had a shower and left a pink pair of satin pyjamas in the wash basket. I put them on, they were still warm. I went back to my room and had a wank
Wow it should be nice, did You cum on them?
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Yes all over the top. The satin was so smooth it made me cum in seconds.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

SatinDeejay wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:22 pm Yes all over the top. The satin was so smooth it made me cum in seconds.
Nice.. did you have some best experience when wearing your sister satin?
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

It’s where my fetish started. Knowing that I was wearing someone else’s nightmare was always the big turn on for me.

Now I love buying pyjamas off eBay which have been worn
SatinAm

Post by SatinAm »

SatinDeejay wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:53 am It’s where my fetish started. Knowing that I was wearing someone else’s nightmare was always the big turn on for me.

Now I love buying pyjamas off eBay which have been worn
Same here. Buying used pyjamas, dresses knowing someone has worn them, especially when they include a photo of themselves in the advert.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

This was my sisters nightie which I stole a few weeks ago. She lives with her boyfriend and we went for dinner the other week. When I went to the bathroom I saw it in the washing basket, I put it down my pants and took it home.

There was a dry cum stain on the front, they must have had sex that day.

Knowing that my sister has been fucked wearing it and now I’m wearing it turns me on
Attachments
IMG_2217.jpeg
beautyinsatin

Post by beautyinsatin »

when i buy a new dress, gown, robe, slip, etc, i insist on buying used, brand new satin, while still amazing, has nothing on satin that has already been worn by a woman previously, as if they somehow imbued it with their energy
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Slept in my sisters horny nightie last night. Love the feeling waking up in the morning and cumming all over it
Attachments
IMG_1119.jpeg
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Quite an imagination. Clearly in both pictures the nighties are brand new and right from the packaging. :mrgreen:
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Erm okay then hun
ellmoss2012

Post by ellmoss2012 »

The first time I ever wore ladies clothes was all my sisters. I still remember the first dress, it was black velvet down to my knees. She didn't have any silk satin for a couple of years until her Prom. I was blown away when I seen her red satin gown hanging up for the first time. I had to be super patient as it was in a see through plastic bag-cover. I was too scared to chance taking it out trying it on and putting it back in again.

A couple of weeks after her prom I had the house to myself for a few hours so I scurried across the upstairs hallway and into her room, opened her closet and there it was hanging at the end, no plastic covet this time.

I took it off the rails and ran back across the hallway to my room. I lay the dress on my bed and opened the zipper on the back of the dress. My knees were wobbling, it was so exciting and intoxicating. I stepped into it then pulled the shoulder straps up and fixed them on my shoulders. I reached my hand behind and pulled the zip up. The dress got tighter and took better form on my body. I looked in the full length mirror and it looked spectacular. I could still smell the perfume she was wearing prom night from the material. My heart was beating out my chest. I pulled the dress up and walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. It felt so natural and so sexy. After a couple of mins walking around downstairs I went back up to my room. I stepped in front of the mirror and slowly pulled the dress up so I could slip my underpants off. I let the gown drop and instantly had a giant boner . I pulled the dress up again and rubbed my self while looking in the mirror, after a few mins I had a huge orgasm and even groaned loudly. Thankfully I didn't get any stains on the dress.

I wore it a few more times after too. Interestingly now 20yrs later my Sister still had the dress.