kfresh

Stacey Fan

Post by kfresh »

Stacey345534.jpg
satins69

Re: Stacey Fan

Post by satins69 »

kfresh wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:57 pm Stacey345534.jpg
Surprise surprise Kel Supre Yet another insanely boring Blouse Short Skirt Short Satin Nighties Robes and the millions of the same Panty videos and pics. For goodness sake guys let's have something different ffs!!!. The Internet is well and truly saturated by the same shit different day its undeliverabley boring and sameish. Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

satins69 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:26 pm
Surprise surprise Kel Supre Yet another insanely boring Blouse Short Skirt Short Satin Nighties Robes and the millions of the same Panty videos and pics. For goodness sake guys let's have something different ffs!!!. The Internet is well and truly saturated by the same shit different day its undeliverabley boring and sameish. Yawn Yawn Yawn Yawn
100% agree. Why are we constantly subjected to images of young women with their beautiful bodies covered in satin on a satin fetish website. Give me middle-aged men talking about wearing their mother's nightie any day. :D :D :D or perhaps give some context to the images!
satins69

Post by satins69 »

BillyBob wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:03 pm
100% agree. Why are we constantly subjected to images of young women with their beautiful bodies covered in satin on a satin fetish website. Give me middle-aged men talking about wearing their mother's nightie any day. :D :D :D or perhaps give some context to the images!
You've failed to miss the point of what I meant!!! your sarcasm and trying to be funny isn't helping. I think you if you had a modicum of intelligence you would understand what I mean and what I was getting at. :( :( :(
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

satins69 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:54 pm
BillyBob wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:03 pm
You've failed to miss the point of what I meant!!! your sarcasm and trying to be funny isn't helping. I think you if you had a modicum of intelligence you would understand what I mean and what I was getting at. :( :( :(

You know that no-one is forcing you to be on this forum right? If you're so sick of people sharing pictures of women wearing satin, then don't engage! You want something different, then how about posting some content yourself?

Out of interest, what would you class as something different and what would you prefer to see?
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

I for one am extremely grateful of all the pictures you've been sharing of Stacey recently, don't let this put you off! Most of here do appreciate it!
satins69

Post by satins69 »

I'm sick of seeing the same insanely boring Blouse Short Skirt Short Satin Nighties Robes and Panties clips and pics. It's the constant same ratio of images and clips. Let's see the women wearing Long floor length or longer vintage Satin Dresses Nightgowns Robes Kaftans Wedding Dresses Capes And Gowns etc. I can give you plenty of examples of exactly what I mean. But Please please no more Blouse Short Skirt Short Satin Nighties Robes and Panties it is well and truly saturated!!!.
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

I was being sarcastic! Love the images that you've been loading of Stacey but would like to know the context. Where are the images from? Why do you like them?
kfresh

Post by kfresh »

Well, firstly this young lady is a real person and by that I mean she is not a professional model (although I think she should be). I upload images which I believe are tasteful and conceal her identity where necessary, with her consent. I have worked with her to produce some composite artwork for which she has never charge any money.

I upload her images because I believe she is stunning and provides hope for everyone with a satin fetish that there are young women who enjoy wearing satin and not just for payment. Once again I think she has a far more natural and innocent beauty than most pro models which you will find on Instagram and elsewhere, including sites associated to this forum. In my opinion, this makes her incredibly sexy and attractive.

I would like to share some of her images and my digital artwork with this community. Here are some more images, all natural. I have removed some images from a previous post to avoid any upset.
Stacey164465.jpg
Stacey736391 (1).jpg
Stacey333562 (1).jpg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

kfresh wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:42 pm Well, firstly this young lady is a real person and by that I mean she is not a professional model (although I think she should be). I upload images which I believe are tasteful and conceal her identity where necessary, with her consent. I have worked with her to produce some composite artwork for which she has never charge any money.

I upload her images because I believe she is stunning and provides hope for everyone with a satin fetish that there are young women who enjoy wearing satin and not just for payment. Once again I think she has a far more natural and innocent beauty than most pro models which you will find on Instagram and elsewhere, including sites associated to this forum. In my opinion, this makes her incredibly sexy and attractive.

I would like to share some of her images and my digital artwork with this community. Here are some more images, all natural. I have removed some images from a previous post to avoid any upset.
Stacey164465.jpg
Stacey736391 (1).jpg
Stacey333562 (1).jpg
thanks dude :lol: :wink:
SatinAm

Post by SatinAm »

Stunning girl, very sexy. Thanks for posting.
kfresh

Post by kfresh »

I've taken the liberty of not hiding Staceys face in this image. She has the most beautiful eyes.

The combination of the satin blouse and latex skirt is divine and as always she looks so naturally elegant for such a young woman.
Stacey597650.jpg
Satinlover1892

Post by Satinlover1892 »

She is stunningly beautiful, looks so sexy in satin.
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

Don't be put off. Loved the photos and waiting for more.
kfresh

Post by kfresh »

Stacey763341.jpg