General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinfetishboy

Re: caught masturbating with satin

Post by satinfetishboy »

Hi like it shiny, have sent you an email
satinsecretary

Post by satinsecretary »

My,my satinfetishboy, you really are a naughty one. It's nice to know I wasn't the only one who couldn't resist his sister's satin
satinfetishboy

Post by satinfetishboy »

To everyone who emailed me.

I have sent you all the complete account of what happened that night. Let me know what you think.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I believe you're a good storyteller, but I can't really believe any of that actually happened. I mean; it was like you were writing a novel or something.
satinfetishboy

Post by satinfetishboy »

Hi Freddie,

We are all free to believe what we want to believe. I didn't write it to get people off; I just wanted to open up about things I have had to keep to myself for a long time, and, at the same time, try to explain how I felt about what was happening at the time.

For what it's worth. It was nice to relive the experiences in my head. However, You wouldn't believe how difficult it was for me to put such a personal experience into words in such a way as to not make it seem like a sordid account of a sexual encounter..
didnjie

Post by didnjie »

satinfetishboy wrote:Hi Freddie,

We are all free to believe what we want to believe. I didn't write it to get people off; I just wanted to open up about things I have had to keep to myself for a long time, and, at the same time, try to explain how I felt about what was happening at the time.

For what it's worth. It was nice to relive the experiences in my head. However, You wouldn't believe how difficult it was for me to put such a personal experience into words in such a way as to not make it seem like a sordid account of a sexual encounter..
Five
satinsecretary

Post by satinsecretary »

Thanks Satinfetishboy. Thanks for sending the other part to your story. I would have loved to have been there too.