New pjs

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: New pjs

Post by szewei85 »

Vabhot wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:54 am
galetarget wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:02 am OLDERGLDSILK2becky.jpg
What a nice picture ! A few years ago, when I was a student, I was invited to a wedding and at the time most of the women wore pure satin dresses or outfits. It was a feast for the eyes and for excitement.
And at this wedding there was a lady of about forty who wore the same outfit, just with a slightly less sexy and open top. Her buttocks stood out and her body was highlighted. She made me hard all the time. I even had to go jerk off in the toilet. At the time of the dances at night, I could not resist and I invited her to dance. I was 24 at the time if I remember correctly. She asked me if I didn't mind dancing with an older woman and I stammered, I don't know what nonsense... We danced several slows in a row, I had put my hands on her hips and I took the opportunity to move them slightly. It allowed me to enjoy her satin, to touch it on her body and to caress her lightly. I was hard on like crazy and at a moment she stuck against me and she felt the hardness of my cock. And she didn't come off anymore. She gave me a wink and rubbed against my cock, while dancing and me very slightly lowering my hands, which made me even more excited. The dance floor was full and we were in the middle, so no one in particular saw us or paid attention to us. At one point I thought I was going to cum... After 3 or 4 slows, she suddenly left me, winking at me and telling me that I shouldn't be so emotional but it had been nice to dance with me. I went straight to the bathroom to jerk off and I came almost instantly... It's a great memory for me that was reactivated by this photo, thank a lot
cool story bro :lol:

though i still not the fan of dating cougar woman yet :lol:
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Horny in my per una pyjamas
Attachments
E20605D8-F118-41B6-83E0-1BC1DC442D96.jpeg
satinage

Post by satinage »

Very nice, love the polka dot print