satin/satin lined bomber jackets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mrsilk

satin/satin lined bomber jackets

Post by mrsilk »

Is anyone else into these, the kind in fashion with young women, like rocawear, or the cropped leather style bomber, some have cheap crappy lining but some have the smoothest, softest satin, every time I see a woman wearing one I cant think about anything else, just keep imagining the silky lining and what it would be like to skrew them wearing it!
Freddielinton

Re: satin/satin lined bomber jackets

Post by Freddielinton »

Oh definitely! There are quite a few of us on this forum that are into them. You're in the right place!
promdresslover

Re: satin/satin lined bomber jackets

Post by promdresslover »

got two Rocawear bomber jackets, one is brown with a baby blue satin lining, the other is black- and it is a "convertable" style with zip out sleeves. Lined in cherry red satin. Both of them have super soft linings, polyester which is great as they can take getting soaked with my love juices and come back for more. I love the black one, I usually just unzip the sleeves, turn them inside out, and rub the soft silky satin on my stiff shaft and explode all over it. Then just toss it in the washing machine and it's ready for the next session. I love the way girls look in these coats, lots of urban girls wear them around here in colder weather (which all but gone as it's red hot now!). Got lots of pics of them wearing them, especially in clubs where they take them off to reveal their little slinky outfits and tank tops. Great material for rubbing one out. Ebay is a great place to find them, especially off season, as they are cheaper. Beware the newer ones sold in shops as they don't have the super soft "liquid" satin of the older ones.