Another fetish# vore fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinloverr

Another fetish# vore fetish

Post by satinloverr »

Hello, I would like to know if anyone has another fetish apart from satin fetish. for me, It's vore fetish mixed with satin fetish.
Andrew85

Re: Another fetish# vore fetish

Post by Andrew85 »

Satin x Plushies for me :mrgreen:
soochasatin

Post by soochasatin »

What does vore mean plz?
soochasatin

Post by soochasatin »

Kindly explain
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Vorarephilia is a type of paraphilia or fetish, which typically includes arousal at the idea or role-playing act of eating or being eaten by another person or creature

Two other fetishes for me; long hair (think shiny, long straight hair, much like satin in feel I guess) which can lead to hairjobs or stroking, playing with and generally enjoying long hair on women and my other fetish is often termed a wool fetish but it's more nuanced than that; it's in effect a sweater fetish. Had this as long as the satin fetish, by which I mean the interest started at around age 5 or 6 but developed into a paraphilia / fetish later. The long hair thing started when I was around 15 or 16 and I had a g/f who had hip-length hair and she used to tease and tickle me with it and that just turned into a full-blown fetish to sit alongside the satin and sweater fetishes.
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

I have a combined fetish over satin and belly stabbing, i really love being stabbed into my tummy/belly by something not sharp while wearing satin clothes, preferably body suits or dresses, my altimate favorite tool for stabbing would be a model bayonet,i enjoy filming where i get stabbed, as the shine circle and dark center on my satin covered belly really turns me on, plus the agony feeling in my tummy brings me pleasure.
Screenshot_2022-07-02-14-56-03-257_com.miui.video.jpg
IMG_20220704_235215.jpg
But it has to be a set. If i am not wearing satin clothes then i don't feel pleasure at all😅
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

deepinshine wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:51 pm I have a combined fetish over satin and belly stabbing, i really love being stabbed into my tummy/belly by something not sharp while wearing satin clothes, preferably body suits or dresses, my altimate favorite tool for stabbing would be a model bayonet,i enjoy filming where i get stabbed, as the shine circle and dark center on my satin covered belly really turns me on, plus the agony feeling in my tummy brings me pleasure.
IMG_20220704_235215.jpg
But it has to be a set. If i am not wearing satin clothes then i don't feel pleasure at all😅

I guess I learn something new today..
Have not heard about this before..
Good to learn something everyday.. :D
By the way, nice pink cheongsam..
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Andrew85 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:00 pm
deepinshine wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:51 pm I have a combined fetish over satin and belly stabbing, i really love being stabbed into my tummy/belly by something not sharp while wearing satin clothes, preferably body suits or dresses, my altimate favorite tool for stabbing would be a model bayonet,i enjoy filming where i get stabbed, as the shine circle and dark center on my satin covered belly really turns me on, plus the agony feeling in my tummy brings me pleasure.
IMG_20220704_235215.jpg

I guess I learn something new today..
Have not heard about this before..
Good to learn something everyday.. :D
By the way, nice pink cheongsam..
Haha, I am happy about that~ :lol: i know it is something different, so far i am the only one who has fetish like that, hopefully i could find someone who sahre similar fetish as I do, but i guess it could be hard...

thanks~ :D :D i suggest you should see my posts under "pictures or videos of yourself wearing your favourite satin." i posted quite some cheongsam pictrues there :)
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

satinloverr wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:41 am Hello, I would like to know if anyone has another fetish apart from satin fetish. for me, It's vore fetish mixed with satin fetish.
You're not alone. My satin and vore fetishes are intricately linked. We used to have a king size Slumbalux sleeping bag, like the one in the picture, when I was young. Unlike other sleeping bags, the nylon on the outside wasn't hard, but soft and silky. I used to pretend it was a snake when no one was in the house and ended up experiencing my first orgasm inside it. I ordered this one of ebay and can't wait to relive those old times.
SB1.png