Let’s settle the debate

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Let’s settle the debate

Post by SatinDeejay »

Does anyone prefer mens pyjamas to womens??

I cannot understand why mens satin pyjamas are not the same quality and softness as womens
coatfun

Re: Let’s settle the debate

Post by coatfun »

I prefer womens satin of any kind to mens. It's the feminine touch that's added to womens clothes. Whether it's a satin lined coat or pyjamas etc.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I prefer women’s pajamas / women’s clothing as well. I also agree that it’s the feminine touch.

I mean, women’s clothes are usually made from softer materials anyway. Lace, etc…

I mean, they’re called “delicates” for a reason.
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

Women's satin and silk blouses And pyjamas for definite a 100%.
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

that's why i cum in 30s when wearing my mom satin pj
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Sorry to dissent. Men's satin pyjamas. It is the fit. Womens are too small in the shoulder and short on the arm for me. The pants OK. Too much time in my youth player water polo and swimming. My body and state of mind are at odds.

I can tell I am getting old now as now I opt for a charmeuse camisole (no shoulder problem) with a satin winlar caftan on top. On the bottom satin pyjama bottoms, satin palazzo pants, if the weather calls for it - a satin belly dance skirt. I love the double layer feel of the satin on satin. This has become my standard outfit. Gone are the days of prom/bridesmaid/wedding dresses. I've become more of a fan of asian satin clothing (baju kurung, ao dai, han bok, kimono) clothing - I like the loose silky feel.
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

If you think the satin is different for mens and womens pjs , your probably buying cheap and cheerful ones in mens. Theres no such thing as diff for mens and womens. I know this to be fact, because I ve bought both for myself and my GF. BUT THERE ARE CHEAPER poly satins . best place to get MENS super soft silk satin is on E BAY, mary silk seller. They are amazingly soft and smooth
Satinboy67

Post by Satinboy67 »

ASOS also have beautiful mens satin pjs. ( same satin as womens) However Only go for the " Asos design" brand as there are some other mens ones on there that are rough on inside( feels cotton ) like. You dont want those. Generally though rule of thumb , if its more expensive satin will be better, softer, silkier. Avoid cheap ones if you dont want to be dissapointed. But still try out MARY SILK.Uk on E bay. They have their own silk factory. Or look for brand LONXU, on amazon.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

AlanaRaso wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:12 amI love the double layer feel of the satin on satin.
So do I. What do you wear which gives you that?
This has become my standard outfit. Gone are the days of prom/bridesmaid/wedding dresses. I've become more of a fan of asian satin clothing (baju kurung, ao dai, han bok, kimono) clothing - I like the loose silky feel.
Oh and I LOVE belly dancer skirts and that loose silky feel too!
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:13 pm
AlanaRaso wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:12 amI love the double layer feel of the satin on satin.
My lounge outfit is mens straight leg satin pyjama bottoms with a satin palazzo pants over (from eBay belly dance wear). A satin chemise with a satin caftan over that. If the weather is cool, I may wear a satin blouse between the chemise and caftan. Thus providing double layers both top and bottom. I may also wear a satin circle skirt on the bottom in case I need triple sensations.
This has become my standard outfit. Gone are the days of prom/bridesmaid/wedding dresses. I've become more of a fan of asian satin clothing (baju kurung, ao dai, han bok, kimono) clothing - I like the loose silky feel.
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:13 pm
:D I also agree! Love those loose silky feel!