Any top bi/gay slippery satin CDs in Gloucestershire

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
cdinsatin

Any top bi/gay slippery satin CDs in Gloucestershire

Post by cdinsatin »

Hi everyone

I am a lifelong satin adoring bi CD in my early 60s. I make my own double layer nighties and matching panties from an incredibly slippery satin mirror organza and love to play and cum in them to fantasies of being with another bi/gay top CD similarly dressed. Is there anyone out there who would like to chat about what we like to wear and what we like to do when we're wearing it and to get to know one another?

Trish xxx
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
Lovesatin01

Re: Any top bi/gay slippery satin CDs in Gloucestershire

Post by Lovesatin01 »

cdinsatin wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:48 am Hi everyone

I am a lifelong satin adoring bi CD in my early 60s. I make my own double layer nighties and matching panties from an incredibly slippery satin mirror organza and love to play and cum in them to fantasies of being with another bi/gay top CD similarly dressed. Is there anyone out there who would like to chat about what we like to wear and what we like to do when we're wearing it and to get to know one another?

Trish xxx
Wow what a gorgeous dress.
I would love to have some fun but I’m from Kent.
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Trish xxx
amazing dress! I am picturing me wearing it now~~ :D :D :D
Andrew85

Post by Andrew85 »

Trish xxx

Oh wow, now this dress I like!
The shine, the silky looks.. Flowy~
Must have felt really really nice slipping into one!