Women masturbating and squirting through satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
B1982

Women masturbating and squirting through satin

Post by B1982 »

I'd like to see women masturbate through satin until they squirt. The satin items they use don't have to be intended for the lower parts of the body or even intended to be worn at all.

I'd like to see women masturbate not just through satin panties, trousers, skirts or dresses they're wearing, but also through satin blouses, satin backs of waistcoats or even satin sheets and satin pillows. I'd like to see the women squirt through the satin they're masturbating through. I'd also like to see the squirt stains on the satin.

Does anyone else have similar fantasies?
promdresslover

Re: Women masturbating and squirting through satin

Post by promdresslover »

One of my greatest unfulfilled fantasies is to have my girlfriend gush or finger herself through satin or with satin. I have this acetate satin comforter I bought off Ebay that is dark blue in color. She's laid naked on it with her cunt against it but never squirted on it. I'd love to see her laying there rubbing her clit on the satin until she gushes all over it soaking it.
I'm with you, to see a woman soak delicate satin and moaning with pleasure as her juices drench it would be off the chain awesome.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Evamarie will give you that and then some! She’s got several videos on Clips4Sale where she squirts from masturbating with the satin!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

B1982

Post by B1982 »

IReallyLovePureSilk wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:21 pm Evamarie will give you that and then some! She’s got several videos on Clips4Sale where she squirts from masturbating with the satin!
Thanks for your tip! I watched some of her preview clips. That was amazing!
B1982

Post by B1982 »

promdresslover wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:52 pm One of my greatest unfulfilled fantasies is to have my girlfriend gush or finger herself through satin or with satin. I have this acetate satin comforter I bought off Ebay that is dark blue in color. She's laid naked on it with her cunt against it but never squirted on it. I'd love to see her laying there rubbing her clit on the satin until she gushes all over it soaking it.
I'm with you, to see a woman soak delicate satin and moaning with pleasure as her juices drench it would be off the chain awesome.
Glad to hear I'm not alone with my fantasies.
SilkySatinG

Post by SilkySatinG »

Yup! Love women cumming and squirting inside satin panties
Rayleigh

Post by Rayleigh »

Me too, especially squirting in satin pyjama. Do you want to chat with me? Please pm me