Satin Comforters for sale

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
neverenufsatin

Satin Comforters for sale

Post by neverenufsatin »

I have many, many satin comforters from my late wifes collection for sale. I have vintage comforters from pre 1960. You know the kind. Wool filled made by several manufactures in the US, all of which have long since disappeared. I have several vintage down fill comforters, and a few contemporary polyester fiberfilled comforters. All are reversable, Most are in near mint condition. Some will fit single beds, some will fit double beds, and some will fit queen beds. So many colours and colour combinations, I can't list them all here. Many different stitched patterns as well. I also have some matched too. All of these comforters have been collected and used for sex over a 32 year period before my wife passed away in 2005. I won't lie to anyone when I say most of these comforters have cum stains on them.
If anyone is interested in purchasing any of them, let me know what colour(s) your interested in and I'll take pictures of them, and send them to you with a brief discription and condition. Your eamil address will be required for this purpose only.
I will give you an honest price what they would be worth to an antique dealer or on Ebay. You can decide if you want it or them. Shipping costs will be included in the price that I give you.
Just so as you know, I live in Western Canada and shipping will be by mail. If you want another type of shipping like UPS, it will take me a little longer to get a price for you. Payment will be in Canadian dollars and by cash or money order drawn on a Canadian bank.
I miss my wife terribly and selling off her collection of satin comforters seems like the final "Good-Bye", but I need the room that they are taking up so they have to go. I want them to go to people who are true satin/silk lovers and who can use these beauties the way they were intended to be used. For sex. If you just want them to cover your bed, then you're not using them properly.
There is nothing like sex on and with satin and my late wife and I have had many a grand time on all of these beauties.
maiden

Re: Satin Comforters for sale

Post by maiden »

I would be seriously interested! I live in Canada as well, so that would make it really easy. I'm not too wild about them having cum stains on them though, to be honest, and would think that their value would go down accordingly to how much theyre stained. You can PM me a ballpark figure for one of the least stained, or not stained, if you want, just so I can get a rough idea.
neverenufsatin

Post by neverenufsatin »

maiden wrote:I would be seriously interested! I live in Canada as well, so that would make it really easy. I'm not too wild about them having cum stains on them though, to be honest, and would think that their value would go down accordingly to how much theyre stained. You can PM me a ballpark figure for one of the least stained, or not stained, if you want, just so I can get a rough idea.
Great! I will do that. It is going to take me some time to go through the comforters to find one with few or no stains. Are you interested in vintage wool, down filled or contemporary polyester satin? And what size and colour do you want? I need to know so I can make the search easier.
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

Very interested in the satin comforters. I can't believe what a lucky man you were to find a woman and to have all the comforters. Really need to talk about the selection, huge huge fan. Would be interested in seeing the selection. Thanks
wyattriot

Post by wyattriot »

Would be interested in seeing a pic of the colors and styles of comforters as well, any satin sheets for sale??
jim343

Post by jim343 »

Very interested in the satin comforters.
With pleasure the purchase! :)
neverenufsatin

Post by neverenufsatin »

For those of you who are interested in comforters from my late wife's collection, I have over 50 comforters of various types and description. All satin on both sides. If you have something particular in mine, I will take pictures and send them directly to you or post them here. There are far too many to do all at once. Just to make it clear, most of my collection comprises vintage wool filled satin reversible comforters from before 1960. I have a few vintage down filled comforters, some from as far back as the 1930's and a very few contemporary polyester satin comforters. I have 3 matched sets, (2 comforters the same). All of the vintage wool comforters were manufactured to fit single or double beds of the era. They will just cover the top of a queen bed. Too small for king beds. Some have corded edges but most are plain. Many differenct patterns.
Please give me some idea of the kind you want and colours. Then I can pick out those specific one's and send pictures.
neverenufsatin

Post by neverenufsatin »

I have made several attempts to upload pics of my comforters here but to no avail. Can anyone assist me with this process?
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

neverenufsatin wrote:I have made several attempts to upload pics of my comforters here but to no avail. Can anyone assist me with this process?
I have just posted a guide on how to do this here: http://forum.mysatin.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=461 - hope it helps
neverenufsatin

Post by neverenufsatin »

mysatin wrote:
neverenufsatin wrote:I have made several attempts to upload pics of my comforters here but to no avail. Can anyone assist me with this process?
I have just posted a guide on how to do this here: http://forum.mysatin.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=461 - hope it helps

I have made several attempts to upload my pics following your instructions but I keep getting a message, invalid file. I don't know why this is happening. I don't have this problem anywhere else. Just here.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

neverenufsatin wrote:I have made several attempts to upload my pics following your instructions but I keep getting a message, invalid file. I don't know why this is happening. I don't have this problem anywhere else. Just here.
You need to resize the picture - it is too large (unfortunately the forum software doesn't do this automatically yet). Follow the instructions link above in relation to this.
neverenufsatin

Post by neverenufsatin »

I have made repeated efforts to post pics of my comforters 4 sale here, using the instructions provided but when I attempt the upload, I get a message telling me that the file is invalid. No matter how I try to do this it keeps telling me the file is invalid. I don't know what else to do.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

neverenufsatin wrote:I have made repeated efforts to post pics of my comforters 4 sale here, using the instructions provided but when I attempt the upload, I get a message telling me that the file is invalid. No matter how I try to do this it keeps telling me the file is invalid. I don't know what else to do.
You can email them to me at [removed] and I will resize and upload them for you
neverenufsatin

Post by neverenufsatin »

Thank you:

I will start doing that tonight or tomorrow. There are a lot of them to be sure. May take several messages to get them all sent to you.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

may I suggest a Photobucket account? it's free and you can post the image URL's directly in your post. They give you quite a bit of space.