Any Wedding Dress Lovers in The South West?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsexual

Re: Any Wedding Dress Lovers in The South West?

Post by satinsexual »

Must check out posts more often etsatinprou. Sorry dont know how to download pics at the mo
Angels are up for it(Real posers some of them) but will try for you
Unable to wear them( as much as i would like to) far too small to get into
Have a satin comfoter that i slide up inside them MMMmmmmm!! Heaven!
davidben

Post by davidben »

Count me in too !

Just love the feel of long formal heavy satin dresses coupled with long gloves, stockings and satin sheets !
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

220786097_o.jpg
220786097_o.jpg
Satin Bridal Gowns
Attachments
!BSEFqOw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmUkORBKBQSrl3bw~~_1.JPG
!BSEFqOw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmUkORBKBQSrl3bw~~_1.JPG (21.93 KiB) Viewed 6016 times
1013-2.jpg
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Thanks for the pictures Coatfun,they are beautiful gowns
Are they from your collection,or ones you have found elsewhere?
Always delighted to see 40s satin displayed in all it's glory.
Satinsexual
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The last gown shown is mine. The others I had bid on on Ebay and didn't win. I have 8 of the forties gowns in my collection and one 2 gowns from the 80' or 90's. the 40's gowns are the best and, but my later model gowns are made of very good heavy acetate bridal satin. By the way I have been a member of Ebay since their start up and have thousands of pictures of satin gowns and satin lined coats.
Regards,
Coatfun
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:Just think about all of the Vintage Rayon Slipper Satin Bridal Gowns and Ball Gowns that have been stored away in boxes and attics. Probably 10's of 1000's that need to be discovered
These gowns need to be brought out and made available to people like us, because we really appreciate them. I believe Satin needs to be loved and made love to, not sitting in a box somewhere. Thank goodness for places like Ebay and consignment shops. My gowns are finally getting the love and care that they deserve.
At one time I thought I was strange to have this feeling for satin, but I now know that we are the lucky ones. People that have never had a wonderful evening making love to a beautiful satin bridal gown just don't know what they are missing. This is not just a different way of masturbating, that has nothing to do with it at all. I am truly in love with my satin gowns
and they turn me on with their beauty, and I love to hold them close and stroke my manhood on the slippery smooth fabric. That feeling when you are cumming and holding the satin close to you is a love affair like no other. I become one with my satin gown when I am making love to it. Don't get me wrong I am a heterosexual male that loves beautiful women. But
my satin gowns are always there anytime I need them to make love to me.
I fully agree. I have made sweet satin love to many vintage satin wedding dresses. It's an amazing thing and I have fucked a lot of satin as it's always been my other girl. I love Satin so much and can never get enough. I also agree all those old satin dresses need to come out so we can have and love on them.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

$_58.JPG
My latest Ebay win.
$_xx58.JPG
$r_58.JPG
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

She is absolutely beautiful.Congratulations on your win
I do like your tastes in these 40s gowns,thanks for showing her
Hope you didn't pay too much for her,my one that is on her way
to UK cost$150,just under £100. Will try and get a pic for you to see her
Will she be sharing your bed or will you be saving her to a collection
So wish I lived in the States would be buying them regularly.
Satinsexual
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Hello Satinsexual,
I got a great deal on this new satin lover. Gowns this nice usually get a lot of bids, but no one bid against me. I got her for only 30.00 dollars plus shipping. I have had her for about 3 weeks and there was no way I could keep myself from making love to this satin goddess. She is as sensuos as she looks. the train is over 8 feet long and the gown is made of the 40's heavy rayon slipper satin. I try to keep my gowns as pristine as possible, when I start to cum I pull her on top of me. she has given me some of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I can just imagine the beautiful bride wearing this gown down the isle when she was getting married and now she is mine forever. Thank goodness for Ebay we can have access to owning these beautiful treasures and they are not stowed away in some trunk or box in someones attic. These gowns need to be fucked and appreciated by people like us.
Regards,
Coatfun
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

HI EVERYONE!

I LOVE THIS! I OWN MANY WEDDING GOWNS! LOTS OF SHINY ONE!

GREAT TO FUCK!
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Good on you Bob8686
Sounds like you have lots of rustling fun with your
gowns too.How many is lots? What decade are the most of
that you have.80s/90s are fun time girls,40s are sophisticated
slippery smooth goddesses(my favorite) Any pics would be
appreciated
Satinsexual
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

I'm in the south west but of a different country!

I'm crazy for wedding dresses and am constantly looking for ones that I can afford. Got a collection of 10 now.

I have some old 40s satin wedding dreses that are sooooo sexy and smooth. The satin they use is unique and incredible.

But I LOVE the 80s meringue glossy silver -white satin. I love the amount of satin they use and the big puffy skirts and sleaves. A long train is awesome too... you can just wrap yourself up in all that feminine satin wedding bliss!

I like to wear them and have only just got a really soft glossy satin wedding dress that fits. I picked it up from a woman on the far side of my town. The advert showed a quite nice wedding dress. But when I got there and picked it up, I realised I'd hit the jackpot! It is HUGE!!! massive train...really puffy, boned corset bodice. The drive home was torture! When I got home i ripped off my clothes and stepped inside. So many times I've got a wedding dress only to be unable to zip myself all the way in. It's REALLY frustrating. I couldn't hope that this beauty would fit as well as being all my favourite things in a dress.

I went into the bathroom to watch myself. I grabbed the zip and it made it halfway. My ribs and shoulders are quite broad. I struggled with the zip to go further up my back. I wriggled and breathed in... still it was stuck halfway. I swore and thought this was another i could only half wear. Then I tried 1 last time. Sucked my stomach in and pulled the dress around my back to make the zip straight. Then I pulled. And in one movement the zip went tight up to the top, enclosing me in the dress of my deams. I gasped and groaned. It was magic and has been everytime i hear the zip close the dress around me.

In fact it's so perfect I'm considering never buying another one. But I'll get over that I'm sure!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

s-l1qw600.jpg
Could not help myself the other day. I could not stop myself from shooting a load on one of my satin wedding gowns.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Hi coatfun

Have just seen your photo and I can see how your desires for this fabulous dress overwhelmed you.

I certainly get very excited when a new dress arrives through the post or I find one in a charity shop and sometime I have to release my cum onto a new dress.

I agree with the others that it is a great fantasy to imagine the bride on her 'big day' wearing it and now has no idea what it is being used for.

Carry on cumming !

D
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

You are a very naughty boy!!
This sort of behavior will not go unpunished
I've got my eyes on you so watch yourself
Satinsexual