Any Wedding Dress Lovers in The South West?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalfun

Any Wedding Dress Lovers in The South West?

Post by Bridalfun »

Hi all and I am new to this site and absolutely love it!!. I am a male i my 40s living in Somerset with a passion for Wedding Dresses and Bridal Gowns. I love to touch and feel of wedding dresses anf bridal gowns. I love to rub my cock all over them and the linings and then shoot my load over them - its much better than sex for me (unless of course having sexed with a fully dressed bride!). I like to buy second hand wedding dresses in Charity Shops and on E.Bay and then fuck the dresses and wank all over them knowing that once they weer worn by a bride on a her "Big Day" and now I am wanking all over the precious dress.

I would love to hear from anyone with similar interests as me and hear about your experiences and maybe meet up with similar enthusiasts for fun.

Happy Wedding Dress Wanking!!

BRIDALFUN
Lori234

Re: Any Wedding Dress Lovers in The South West?

Post by Lori234 »

I too love bridal gowns along with many other types of satin ladies clothing. Growing up I used to look through the bridal pages of a Sears or JC Penny catalog looking at all the gowns and masturbating to the pics of such. To me that was erotic material more so to me than a girly magazine. As I got older I bought Bridal magazines which I do to this day. I currently have subscriptions to Brides and Bridal Guide magazine. I have several vintage bridal gowns that I got from eBay which I make love to often. I also have quite an assortment of bridesmaid / prom gowns which I often sleep in and sleep with making love to. I try to buy one or two prom gowns a month to add a bit of spice to my sex life. Most women may spend up to thousands of dollars buying a wedding gown that will be worn only once for maybe 12 hours or so. My gowns are used for love making over and over instead of being hid away in the attic or closet after a wedding. I'd say I get more bang for the buck (no pun intended....lol). I have fantasized about going to bridal shop and buying one in person but have not had the nerve.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Just think about all of the Vintage Rayon Slipper Satin Bridal Gowns and Ball Gowns that have been stored away in boxes and attics. Probably 10's of 1000's that need to be discovered
These gowns need to be brought out and made available to people like us, because we really appreciate them. I believe Satin needs to be loved and made love to, not sitting in a box somewhere. Thank goodness for places like Ebay and consignment shops. My gowns are finally getting the love and care that they deserve.
At one time I thought I was strange to have this feeling for satin, but I now know that we are the lucky ones. People that have never had a wonderful evening making love to a beautiful satin bridal gown just don't know what they are missing. This is not just a different way of masturbating, that has nothing to do with it at all. I am truly in love with my satin gowns
and they turn me on with their beauty, and I love to hold them close and stroke my manhood on the slippery smooth fabric. That feeling when you are cumming and holding the satin close to you is a love affair like no other. I become one with my satin gown when I am making love to it. Don't get me wrong I am a heterosexual male that loves beautiful women. But
my satin gowns are always there anytime I need them to make love to me.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Hi Bridalfun.

Can I ask, what do you do with your dresses when you have finished with them?

PS I bet that you are one of the buggers that have out bid me on Ebay in the past!
Lovesilkydresses

Post by Lovesilkydresses »

Oh yes This is Just What i Love Doing , Is Making Love To Such Stunning Wedding / Prom And Brides Maids Dresses It's Soo Sexy and Erotic , I'm Like A Sex Crazed Gorilla , When Ever I See An Image Of A wedding Dress On Ebay Or Flicker , Which i Store My Own Photos Of Most Of My Wedding Dress Collection On Flicker , I Enjoy Perchessing Vintage Wedding dresses / brides Maides dresses , Ever Since I Perchessed The BERKATEX BRIDES MAG I Have Always Wanted To Own Those Sexy Dresses In It.
miked7873

Post by miked7873 »

I'm in the northwest and yes there is nothing better than rubbing your cock on those fabulous vintage satin wedding dresses.
I recently bought one off the internet paid good money for an excellent satin wedding dress. I made sure that my wife could fit into it with some alterations of course! She wears it for me and gathers some of the fabric up and masterbates me with it! I then proceed to fuck her on her hands and knees so i can feel the satin draped over her beautiful ass as i continue to fuck her. Before i come i ask her if i can stain her pretty satin dress and she says " yes baby mark your territory and cream on it" and so i explode all over the sweet satin with the smell of her pussy drifting through it. She doesn't quite get the bang out of it like i do but she does a great job anyway. More later.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Hi miked7873. Any pics of the dress? Do you take it to the cleaners or what? Tatra.
miked7873

Post by miked7873 »

Yes i do take it to the cleaners,but i try not to saturate the satin to much as i don't want to ruin that glossy slipper satin. So i will sometimes just come on her white satin panties that are polyester and can go into the wash over and over. For me it's not just the satin that gets me it's the scent of her ass and pussy that i can smell through the satin garments that excites me. And knowing that she knows how much it drives me insane!
miked7873

Post by miked7873 »

Oh sorry no pics but you can get an idea of what the dress looks like by checking out some of the more pricey wedding dresses in the $150.00 range on ebay that are shiny and glossy and in very good condition.
roden81

Post by roden81 »

You guys are soo lucky, I've never had the fortune of being able to feel what a wedding dress feels like, but god knows I want to so bad, but I doubt I'll ever get the chance. I've seen the most amazing wedding dress this morning online that my fiancée will look sexy in, however she won't let me buy it for her, so really sad :(
babysissysharon

Post by babysissysharon »

I love wearing silk or satin wedding and bridesmaids dresses. cuming in them. but I would love being fully dressed in a pink satin bridesmaids dress and have lots and lots of cum on my dress. I would like my silky pink bridesmaids dress get really soaked by lots of cum
messydress

Post by messydress »

If you are still interested in being dressed as a sissy satin bridesmaid/bride in a frilly sissy dress and to be covered in cum by a genuine satin bridesmaid dress lover do please PM me. I am in the SW near Bristol

Messydress
buffum

Post by buffum »

i too love the idea of brides and also in somerset.
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Totally agree with Coatfun, couldn't have put it better.
I too have a Harem of 40s Wedding Gowns that fulfill my sexual needs.
Most nights I share my satin cacoon of a bed with three or four of my Angels
Life for me at the present could not be better
etsatinprou

Post by etsatinprou »

post pictures please , I'm sure everyone would like to see what you wear .