Where did the satin love affair start?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
inlovewithsatin

Re: Where did the satin love affair start?

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I think the first satin I ever felt was my sister's communion dress. She kept it in the back of her closet in a plastic bag. I think I might have been 13 or 14. I would sneak into her room and take her dress out, stuff it in my pants and go into the bathroom. It was small so I couldn't wear it so I would just drape it against me and masturbate with it. The silky white dress had a acetate satin underskirt and sheer nylon overlay. It was very silky and slippery. I was lucky she didn't wear it since it was a few years after her communion. I "made love " to her dress alot.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I was about 7 when I first started wearing silk and satin things. My dad had an old blouse of my mothers for a rag to wipe down an old parafin heater he used it when he filled it to wipe away the spilt parafin. I can remember him filling the heater one night and I thought how shiny and silky the material looked. I went back into the room he had left the blouse in when he had finished useing it and I knew I must have it. It was lemon coloured shiny silk with short sleeves and a small lemon buttons with a shirt style color. I picked it up and could smell the parafin on it from cleaning the heater luckily he had only used it the once and it wasn't to badly marked. I stuffed it down my short trousers and hid it under the sheets in my bed, that night I wore it in bed and the feeling of that lovely silky satin blouse about my young body has never gone away from then on I new I was hooked on silk and satin. I have had many a skirt blouse and other silky satin items over the years but that first satin silk experience has lived with me all my life. The blouse was found one day by my mother and it got used to lite the fire one morning before I went to school I felt sick all that day and wished I could have hidden it instead of leaving it to be found and destroyed in the flames.We had an open fire way back in those days and many a silk blouse and other silky things ended up on it when my mother had no further use for them but sometimes they where left out in the shed for the rag tatter to collect and I would save them before he had the chance to pick them up for rags. My mother would sometimes cut her old clothes up and use them for dusters sometimes it would be one of her old silky dresses that was to big to go on the fire in one piece so she would cut it and rip it into smaller pieces before throwing it on the fire the sound of that silky fabric ripping used to make me feel sickened I knew I could do nothing to stop the destruction of a silk dress that I would have loved to have saved. Sometimes it would be a lovely satin dress that ended up with half of it on the fire and the rest of what was left of it in the rag drawer torn to shreds. My mother knew I liked silky things and when I got older she would deliberetly destroy her old silky things so that I could not have them she did not do this out of any malice but she thought by doing this she would not be encourageing me to do something that was a little strange for a lad to say the least. But when I think of some of those silk blouse and dresses going on the fire rather than me being able to have them for my pleasure.
BlkNYLONS

Post by BlkNYLONS »

For me it was for sure my mothers and grandmothers girdles. I loved the front and rear satin panels. My mother had beautiful white and even black girdles that she would wear. I remember her getting ready for work and even walking thru the house in different stages of dress. Many times I would see her in just her girdle and stockings held up by the garters. The satin panels would shimmer with every movement and the full rear satin was stretched to its smoothest. Many times she would just wear a thin nylon slip over it all eating breakfast. The look and swish swish of it all was madding! She would hang her stockings as well as her washed girdles in the shower to dry. Behind the locked door I would rub my erection against the girdles smooth satin panels and sheer stockings in sheer frustration.
silkbliss

Post by silkbliss »

I have had mine as far back as I can remember! I remember feeling 'strange' feelings towards the fabric from as early as 4... it just developed more and more as I grew older and ended up with me realising I had a fetish for it. Once I knew I wasn't so weird and that most people have a fetish or sexual fantasy of some desire that is equally 'weird' I fully embraced it. Now I will happily wear it out and about, though not crossdressing to the same extent I would indoors.
Satin147

Post by Satin147 »

I fell in love with satin when I stumbled across a pair of turquiose satin knickers of my mums when I was about 12. I creamed myself before I'd barely got them on. I was hooked and searched high and low for satin slips and knickers and things. Soon after that I also realised women looked better in satin. I try and wear at least alittle satin as often as I can nowadays.
lukaluka

Post by lukaluka »

Generally speaking about wearing female items in general – not only underwear – in satin or other smooth materials I guess it started when I was 10. I was having a friendly fight with another kid in my room and to get the better of me he threw onto me his mother’s pink coat which was lying nearby on the bed, enveloping me with it…Since I was only wearing some sports shorts, due to the sweating during the fight – I had this unbelievable feeling when the lining of the coat had touched my skin. I felt a mixed sensation of excitement, pleasure and powerlessness and suddenly I had the most incredible experience – my first one – and I came in my shorts, soiling the coat a bit, but trying with embarrassment to hide it. From that moment on I would try to repeat the experience, the same contact between smooth fabrics and my skin…That’s when I started to borrow my mum’s and my sis’s silky underwear or just engulfing myself in their lined coats, jackets, etc. Thinking it was only due to the material I also tried with my lined coat but I realised it just didn’t work. It had to be a female garment. Trying out the different materials, of course, I realised satin was the most overwhelming...and now it gives me the thrills only seeing it!
luka
shimmeryphantasy2

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

I have had a love of satin lingerie for as long as I can possibly remember.. probably 4 or 5.. guess I must have been in my moms bedroom when she was getting dressed or something and I must have started getting into her panty drawer and putting on her pantys and pantyhose and long nightgowns... at that age her big pantys would almost cover my whole body..when I would wear her nightgown inside out it would be very slippery on the pantys ... I loved the feeling and my little pecker would get very hard .. so I would wear her stuff every chance I possibly could.. my older brothers and sister probably thought I was a little freak running around in moms pantys and pantyhose.. but no one ever really tried to tell me not to do it... my dad did try to correct me so I started trying to be sneaky about it as I got older... back then in the 70s all the material was nylon but still felt very good.. when polyester came out and mom got a couple of poly nightys , I thought how much softer it was and I would wear them or just lay them on the bed and rub on them as often as I could... my fetish never left me .. now I am 45 and have lots and lots of super soft lingerie that I sleep in every night , my satin fetish has always gone along with my fetish for pantyhose too , they feel so good together, a long poly satin nightgown draping over my hose covered legs is the most exciting and wonderful feeling that I have ever found. Although my fetish has caused me a great deal of relationship problems and lost love and pain through out my life , I guess it is just something I have to live with.
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

I can remember going shopping at a early age with my mum, I saw this satin fabric instantly caught my eye, I went over and touched and that's all it took, 1 look 1 touch and I've been addicted to satin/silk ever since. Now I have many satin/silk items and sheets I'm addicted he he :D
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

For me it began about age 8 or 9 when I used to sneak into my mums bedroom and rub and slide myself off to orgasms on her nylon slips and silky nighties she used to leave draped over the end of her bed or under her pillow. I loved wearing the slip and then sliding against the nightdress layed out on her bed.This got even better when she started to buy satin nightgowns. I can clearly recall certain silky lingerie, nightwear and dresses she had by reference to where we lived at the time cos we moved house 4 times between age 8 and 15 and I know which house we were in when I got to use and wear her satin.I developed a real fetish for mums satin wedding dress fairly early on and this got a lot of pleasurable use over the years as at one point it was kept in a built in wardrobe in my bedroom. I later got to wear and pleasure myself wearing / using my stepmoms and sisters wedding dresses, and even my aunties satin gown . I think one of the most erotic encounters I had was wearing my sisters wedding dress (which she kept at my mums house) and then getting my mums wedding dress out the wardrobe, stuffing it with pillows and then humping it. The fabric of the dresses was so slippery against each other it was incredible plus the weight of the gown and the amount of fabric in the train that engulfed me was amazing. Dont think I have ever come as hard, other than the occasion some years earlier when my sister caught me in the act wearing mums dress and her nightie.

Pretty much by the time I was 11, I was pleasuring myself to dry orgasms with my mums and sisters silky and satin lingerie and clothing virtually daily - I was properly addicted and even took to taking great risks when visiting friends or family members houses and the like, when I would rifle the bathroom / bedroom laundry basket and "borrow" slips and nighties I could find. I loved wearing and layering different items of silky clothing from different women on top of each other and fantasising about them all having lesbian sex with each other wearing those things. I would sometimes sneak one of my stepmoms nighties back with me after I had stayed over at a weekend, and then wear it while I humped one my mums gowns and would imagine them fucking each other. I suppose this is a bit weird but it made me very horny for some reason.

Happy days !
haversham

Post by haversham »

It all started for me at the age of 12 , there was a girl next door called Shelia she was at the same school as me ,but one year ahead . She had a confirmation dress ( second hand bridesmaid dress) which she hated being a bit of a 'tomboy', she persuaded her mom to allow her to take it to a school jumble sale ,but instead she took it to the garden shed on a Sunday afternoon when the parents were out and put it on ,it was very long and had a large frilly underskirt ,its was very shiny and white. Shelia was an early smoker and stole cigarettes from her older sister and mother. We sat on the floor with Shelia smoking and burning holes in the big 'merengue' . I watched in utter fasination ,and a bit of a weird semi hard on She lit some of the frilly bits with a match and played with fire in the dress . I was amazed I had never seen anything like it . She was saying stuff like " I hate this bloody dress and all that it stands for" she stood up and I looked at her and was blown away, the shed was full of smoke ,she gave me the matches and asked me to " have a go". I would not do it ,jeez I was scared she took my hand and made me strike a match then she held it to the front of the skirt a small brown patch turned into a flame which crept up the front of the full skirt, she instructed me to 'slap it out' I did at once .By this time I had the biggest hard on of my tender years . She undid my fly and my hard cock popped out she wrapped it in the skirt and I came at once, virtually no semen I had been having dry masturbation ,but on this occasion a very small amount ejected
The dress was utterly ruined burned and stained . My life took on a different meaning from that day
I have a smoking fetish (but I am a non smoker) and big satin/silk dress fetish ,if I see a bride smoking I still get that 'feeling downstairs'
The dress was totally burned a day or so later ,she was not wearing it at the time !
Shelia grew up into a lovely girl and I wonder if any lucky bloke has ever benefited from her love of smoking/fire
I have never told this to anyone before , and I am thinking that is the weirdest thing , but as they say it takes all sorts to make the world
didnjie

Post by didnjie »

ssslipery wrote:For me it began about age 8 or 9 when I used to sneak into my mums bedroom and rub and slide myself off to orgasms on her nylon slips and silky nighties she used to leave draped over the end of her bed or under her pillow. I loved wearing the slip and then sliding against the nightdress layed out on her bed.This got even better when she started to buy satin nightgowns. I can clearly recall certain silky lingerie, nightwear and dresses she had by reference to where we lived at the time cos we moved house 4 times between age 8 and 15 and I know which house we were in when I got to use and wear her satin.I developed a real fetish for mums satin wedding dress fairly early on and this got a lot of pleasurable use over the years as at one point it was kept in a built in wardrobe in my bedroom. I later got to wear and pleasure myself wearing / using my stepmoms and sisters wedding dresses, and even my aunties satin gown . I think one of the most erotic encounters I had was wearing my sisters wedding dress (which she kept at my mums house) and then getting my mums wedding dress out the wardrobe, stuffing it with pillows and then humping it. The fabric of the dresses was so slippery against each other it was incredible plus the weight of the gown and the amount of fabric in the train that engulfed me was amazing. Dont think I have ever come as hard, other than the occasion some years earlier when my sister caught me in the act wearing mums dress and her nightie.

Pretty much by the time I was 11, I was pleasuring myself to dry orgasms with my mums and sisters silky and satin lingerie and clothing virtually daily - I was properly addicted and even took to taking great risks when visiting friends or family members houses and the like, when I would rifle the bathroom / bedroom laundry basket and "borrow" slips and nighties I could find. I loved wearing and layering different items of silky clothing from different women on top of each other and fantasising about them all having lesbian sex with each other wearing those things. I would sometimes sneak one of my stepmoms nighties back with me after I had stayed over at a weekend, and then wear it while I humped one my mums gowns and would imagine them fucking each other. I suppose this is a bit weird but it made me very horny for some reason.

Happy days !
i like dry orgasm too, no cleaning needed, i can enjoy as much as possible
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

There were two key times for me.

I was about 6 and my mum had a black lace gown, with a black satin underskirt. I remember climbing into it when it was on her bed, from the bottom and into the skirt. It closed behind me and I was suddenly in a dark silky heaven. I moved around in it and got stuck. It was incredible. I remember having a hard on - although I didn't know what it was at the time. Ever since I've loved the idea of being engulfed by satin and not able to get out.

Then when I was 10ish, we visited a friend of the family. They lived in a basement flat in a big house. Their bedroom basically had no windows. They had bought a load of satin sarees in India and had hung them from the ceiling and walls to make an amszing satin tent/cave. It had lanterns hanging on the folds of satin and there was an alcove that they had custom made a big bed in. It actually had 1 or 2 steps up to it. And it had satin sheets on it, and the deepest satin duvet. It was literally like a sea of satin. That was it for me. I nearly came in my pants and found an excuse to go in there as much as possible. I once climbed up into the bed. It was unbelievable. Again I got lost in so much satin.

So now I'm constantly trying to find a way to get that feeling of being engulfed but tons of satin. That's why big satin wedding dresses are so sexy to me.... the meters of satin.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

started with mummy pencil skirts and sooner i owned plenty of maxi skirts now :lol: the longer the better :lol:
satinblousefanatic

Post by satinblousefanatic »

I am a satin blouse and satin robe lover but I also love wearing satin boxers and I wear shiny satin shirts with my suits... For business AND pleasure.

When I see a pretty woman wearing a solid color shiny satin long sleeve blouse ( career blouse) , short skirt and heels I am instantly hard. If I am in a bar and meet a woman who isn't even very attractive but is wearing a shiny satin blouse, I am instantly drawn to her and I can't help it.

I know so many of you can relate and have similar experience if not identical
But that's not why I started this topic

My lifestyle, business dealings and financial situation allow me to do something that I use to fantasize about as young man. My first real incident where I couldn't help myself because of my sexual obsession with silk and satin blouses and womens sexy robes was as 13 years old.
I went to a department store with my family, they walked around shopping and I wandered into the womens lingerie section. There I saw a Black , shiny sexy polyester women's robe and I couldn't help myself so after walking by it a few times I shop lifted it.

Long story short I hid it under my mattress and would take it out , put it on , masturbate and..... ok so you get the picture.
Point is, Since I've been attracted to women or aware of sex period... It's been about silk and satin. Every Fantasy , every day dream scenario, every time I had to jerk off watching TV because some local news channel anchor woman was wearing a shiny blue satin blouse.

Many different girlfriends over the years, some have played in my fetish but it's not the same as living the real fantasy I do now.My situation is unique, Being 35, attractive, successful in business, financially well off and in a position of power since I run my own companies , I've been blessed to not only have lady's approach me BUT also be able to maintain mutually beneficial arrangements where both of our needs are met.
Kristian Troy
The Satin Fetish King
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satinblousefanatic wrote:Many different girlfriends over the years, some have played in my fetish but it's not the same as living the real fantasy I do now.My situation is unique, Being 35, attractive, successful in business, financially well off and in a position of power since I run my own companies , I've been blessed to not only have lady's approach me BUT also be able to maintain mutually beneficial arrangements where both of our needs are met.
haha then i guess by now you should have plenty of women employees in career satin blouse and satin pencil skirt supporting your company operations then :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

that is the image i am projecting when i am planning 2 run my own company one day with giving the women dressing in all black satin as their own uniform and give them 2 keep it like souvenir after they decided 2 be relieved from duty :lol: :lol:

i also have this vision 2 buy all the fastest super cars exists in the entire world and do some photoshoot with it using the women posing in satin dress/robes and use them 2 printing post cards :twisted: :twisted: