Where did the satin love affair start?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mrblack1968

Where did the satin love affair start?

Post by mrblack1968 »

Hi Folks

just wondering where your love affair with satin started?...

was it a recent thing or does it go back a few years?..

I am sure my liking started when i was a small kid and my blanket had a satin edge to it, which i rubbed and played with like a comfort type thing.

look at me now..lol..

B.
satin6

Re: Where did the satin love affair start?

Post by satin6 »

Would be around 14 years old.I was in the school football/soccer team.First game of the season we were kitted out in a new kit.The shorts were slick black acetate satin. 8) We were not allowed underwear with the shorts for some odd reason or another.I can tell you, i was one of several lads who took a rather stiff erection as a direct result of the amazingly smooth satin shorts teasing us mercilessly.The comotion was memorable.Some Lads were far from shy while others were mortified.The sunlight catching each lads bottom in their gleaming black satin shorts was something not lost on our Female admirers. :D I was hooked on satin from that day to this. :lol:
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

mrblack1968 wrote:I am sure my liking started when i was a small kid and my blanket had a satin edge to it, which i rubbed and played with like a comfort type thing.
You had one of those too? I wouldn't have said that was the start for me, but the mind does work in strange ways...
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

satin6 wrote:Would be around 14 years old.I was in the school football/soccer team.First game of the season we were kitted out in a new kit.The shorts were slick black acetate satin. 8) We were not allowed underwear with the shorts for some odd reason or another.I can tell you, i was one of several lads who took a rather stiff erection as a direct result of the amazingly smooth satin shorts teasing us mercilessly.The comotion was memorable.Some Lads were far from shy while others were mortified.The sunlight catching each lads bottom in their gleaming black satin shorts was something not lost on our Female admirers. :D I was hooked on satin from that day to this. :lol:
Nice story :D

At my school the soccer uniforms always had silky shorts of some sort - not acetate, but a type of polyester I guess - I never played though :( . The basketball uniforms usually had silky shorts too...
DelanyDecolleur

Post by DelanyDecolleur »

I think mine really started with velour and moved to satin and all things silky soft. I received a blue velour jacket for my birthday and I wore it All the time. It was so soft and pretty.
satinage

Post by satinage »

For me, it's probably with a yellow satin top of my girlfriend, when I was 16 years :roll:

I loved to touch her tits through the satin...
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
SatinRay

Post by SatinRay »

I've loved satin for as long as I can remember... I can't really think of any specific memories which triggered it. I remember when I was around 11 or 12 I was in a department store with my mom, and I saw some silk boxers on the wall and begged her to buy me some. After enough hassling, she finally did and I got home and I put them on. I remember I got an erection and precum almost immediately after putting them on... and then my mom started coming towards my room saying she wanted to make sure they fit right, and I shut the door and told her don't worry about it they're fine cause I didn't want her to see that they made me so aroused, haha. When I was around 15 I had a few silk shirts that I would wear to school, as for that very small period of time (In the early 90's) they were actually somewhat mainstream, even in my school.

When I got a little older, I started to recognize my love of silk and satin for what it was.. a sexual fetish. Not to mention my general "style" and appearance changed to the point where it just didn't really fit who I was anymore as far as wearing it in everyday situations went. Everytime I saw it, anywhere, I would just stare and fantasize about it. For some reason, I became completely uncomfortable with the idea of letting anyone know how I felt about it, or showing any interest in it whatsoever to anybody. I guess the more I started really associating it with sex, the more private I became about it. I'm still waiting for the right woman to come along that I can share my love for it with. I live with roommates, so I don't keep a WHOLE lot of things around here, but I do have a few pairs of silk boxers and pajamas that I like to pleasure myself in while watching satin videos :P

I think robes, pajamas and sheets are my favorite items. Something else I love that I don't see nearly enough of is women in satin pantsuits. I think they're amazingly sexy. Blouses are probably next, and then after that I find it all sorta lackluster to be honest. Panties and nighties and such are nice but just don't take up enough space... meaning LESS SATIN! I want it to be everywhere, not just in one little spot! Nothing is more gorgeous than a woman covered in silk or satin. For me, even women I would normally never look at become sexgoddesses the minute they bring enough satin into the picture..... if any of the girls I ever turned away knew this, they could probably have me anytime they wanted if they used it to their advantage!
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

I was raised by a single mom who had a satin fetish herself. At three she began to tickle my face with satin ribbons and bows. She had always wanted a girl to dress up like a princess. One day she asked me if I would like to feel satin all over and not just my face. Next thing I knew I was in make up, blonde wig and a frilly pink acetate satin party dress. I was an instant satin addict. She then began having me lie of her satin sheets and would give me massages with bridal satin and tickle me all over with ribbons and bows. She called these massages satin pleasurings. She would always wear a satin evening gown and satin gloves while pleasuring me. It felt so good it was like a full body orgasm that lasted hours. She also introduced me to the pleasures of kid leather gloves.

The dress up and satin massages went on until I was 16 years old. Mother had a hysterectomy that year and it all suddenly stopped. In my 20's I discovered massage parlors and would go as often as I could with a bag full of satin for the girls to use on me. I had little or no craving for normal sex and just wanted orgasm from satin massage. The girls had to be dressed in satin gowns and either satin or leather gloves. I have spent my entire life looking for a girl who would do the things my mother did. It is a pretty imposible task.
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I remember I was round about eight or nine years old when I discovered a "silky" dressing gown belonging to my father. He hardly ever wore it so I decided to secretly "adopt" it for myself. Since then I adore any silky/satiny clothes but I think my favourite is nightwear such as full length satin slips or robes/wraps and satin kimonos, can't get enough of them! Has anyone else out there found pleasure at the hairdressers and being asked to slip on a silky full length protective gown?
sealion

Post by sealion »

my love of silk and satin started at no particular time,but at about 12 or 13 I remember in the house there was a spare pair of scarlet red mens nylon pjs, which mum said I could wear.I remember they felt really smooth and silky and I started to really enjoy pleasuring myself in them.Then some years later mens satin boxers had started to become more popular, but with limited colours,however I plucked up enough courage to buy my first pair in around 1993,in white satin. I remember going to a public toilet in town ,as I couldnt wait to get home to try them on.I immediately became aroused and couldn t believe how beautifully smooth they felt. :D Then by 1997 I was fully addicted to silk and satin and ready to buy my first set of satin bedsheets ,again there were limited colours that I saw and very expensive for the time.I had a choice of IVORY or Peach. Been a guy I went for the ivory , but really wanted black ones.I had seen people in satin sheets on tv and fantasised how nice they must feel.Finally I got my own and it was like wow : :D what an amazing experience sliding naked into my ivory satin sheets.Needless to say I became very erect in a matter of seconds.To this day the memory of that first set of satin sheets still brings a smile to my dail.Now in 2010 I m happy to say I ve collected and enjoyed many sets of satin sheets,mens satin pjs ,and robes, boxers and recently mens satin dress shirts. :D :D
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin fans; My love for satin started at age 14. I took a tricel satin blouse from my cousin and began masturbating with it just about every night. I collected satin nightgowns, slips, blouses, and dresses and now only use satin sheets. Satin became my obsession and a replacement for the opposite sex. I have tried to analyze why but never could come up with a good answer so I just went with my feelings and live my life as who I am, a guy with a love for satin. I'm not depressed, on medication, am hetero, work full time professionally and have many friends. Several know of my fetish and don't even care. I know I will have this love for this gorgeous fabric till the day I leave this earth and head for heaven. So be it. I can and do live with it.

Cheers everybody.
DreamsOfGermany

Post by DreamsOfGermany »

Well, might have nothing to do with "satin" especialy.

I loved to watch TV shows where the girls and women wear lovely cocktail oder evening dresses.

I think I was eight or nine when I first noticed that I like the look ob beautiful clothes.

After the years I started to by my own dresses and gows. Satin simply feels so wonderful. It has such a lovely touch on my skin.
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

For me it was when I was about 10 or 11....

I had no idea what satin was...I had no idea about Judo either....

On tv and movies the girl stood by as the hero had the fisticuffs and took all the accolades....

Then as i sat there one morning watching tv with my mother, a commercial came on which changed my life forever...

A beautiful brunette in her luxury apartment with wall to wall carpet pads across the room brushing her hair in the most gorgeous shiny and smooth looking satin kimono style robe....two intruders appear and confront her when she discovers them...as they try to get hold of her she turns their grip against them and does simple judo moves on them...they get serious and so does she, she dispatches one with a fantastic shoulder throw sending him crashing onto his back and out cold..the other intruder moves in thinking he has the advantage, he grabs her and she falls away from him pulling him onto her, at the last second she puts her barefoot in his stomach and throws him over her head somersaulting him onto his back and sliding across the carpet....
A sexy female voice tells you how tough and durable their carpet is but yet still luxurious...as it pans across the apartment to see the woman with her foot across the guys chest pinning him on the carpet she tosses her mane of hair back and slides her fingers onto her hips as she looks down at the stunned intruder his head rolling slowly from side to side as the commercial fades to black.....

From that moment having no idea why I fell in love with brunettes..satin and woman doing judo, but especially satin...

its not often you will see a woman in satin doing judo, but I still see a woman in satin and think about how the satin would look around her body as she dispatches me with a judo throw...I think thats why i love satin robes so much, they look so sexy with the wrap over top and belt tied around her waist as a judo robe with belt would look.

Personally for me a sexy woman in a short satin robe padding barefoot across a lush carpet is one of the most sensual sights ever...

G.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

When did I first became infatuated with satin? from my earliest memory I was about 4-5 maybe and we used to have nannies that took care of my sister and I. They were both black women in their early 20's. One of them wore this silver satin blouse and I remember being right next to her breasts and felt the soft silky material and her nipples pressing through it. Thinking back on it, I think this lady was a little weird but hey, I remember ever since I have been fascinated with the feel of satin.

I started masturbating with satin when I was about 11. I remember sneaking into my sister's closet, she had a satin lined wool pea coat. It felt so good to feel that thick acetate satin as it tickled my member. When I was about 13, I was staying with my cousin who was in high school. I remember it was the night before her senior prom and she was trying on her dress. I could not stop looking at her in it, wondering what it felt like to have that same material all over my body that I enjoyed rubbing myself with. So I waited for her to leave that night and I stripped down naked and put her prom dress on. It was the most ecstatic feeling, the dress was lined in silky acetate not satin but a silky acetate fabric. I felt the rise of my rod and I had to fuck this lining so I did just that. In about 1.5 minutes I erupted a huge load onto the soft lining. I panicked because the way acetate is it wicks up liquid. So I immediately started trying to wipe up all my semen. I got most of it out but it still left a telltale watermark. Fortunately this was on the inside lining and I hoped she would not notice, thank GOD it did not come through or I would have been busted out for sure. When I saw her prom pictures I kept thinking about the night I put her dress on and fucked it and there she was wearing it the cum stained lining and all. Don't know whatever became of that dress but man I would love to find another one like it!

Ever since then I have I guess tried to repeat that feeling I got that night. I love looking at women in prom, bridesmaid and formal dresses. Nothing is better to me. My girlfriend doesn't quite grasp the concept. I don't fault her, but I have not wavered at all in my love for all things satin. and probably never will.
silkysatin

Post by silkysatin »

I can't remember my exact age but I guess I must have been around 12-13 as I was at high school. Before this age I don't think satin aroused me like it does now. I remember wearing nylon shell suit bottoms when I was younger but this wasn't because I liked the feel of nylon but because I didn't like wearing denim jeans. They just seemed uncomfortably heavy and stiff. Maybe the shell suit bottoms were the trigger for my satin infatuation?