Jobs that can bring that 'magical moment' with satin....

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

Jobs that can bring that 'magical moment' with satin....

Post by satinsmooth »

Got to thinking this morning....

What jobs have the potentional to brighten your day by possibly bringing into contact with a woman wearing satin.....

Most obvious I guess is being a delivery driver or postman...delivering post or parcels, knocking on a door once bright sunny morning to find a stunning beauty in a gorgeous black satin robe opening the door and signing for the parcel...leaving you with a cheshire cat grin on your face as you walk back to your van.....

Or perhaps a window cleaner, casually cleaning a house to find a stunning beauty gliding through the kitchen or bedroom in satin pjs or a satin robe or a satin slip...enough to make you unsteady on the ladder but making you well aware that this house has a satin beauty within.....

How about some ideas ?

Cheers

G.
mintsauce

Re: Jobs that can bring that 'magical moment' with satin....

Post by mintsauce »

I once worked a few days in a warehouse full of clothes, some of which were satin. The place was so densely packed with racks of clothing that you could easily get out of sight as you walked around - needless to say I stopped off a few times at certain areas to have a good play! :D
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

A job where you have to commute to the city and you get to look at all the girls who commute ... who may be wearing satin!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

always in office when u have personal secretary under u that wears tight fitting business satin blouse n pencil skirt every day :lol: i can bet u will fuck her hard with heavy force in your office during lunch break when u cant resist anymore with your eyes keep gluing on the secretary satin every time she visits u :lol:
mrsilk

Post by mrsilk »

Dry cleaner has to be the ultimate, there has to be more silk and satin on offer than you can shake a stick at! Any time a sexy lady brings her gorgeous silky things to you for cleaning you can have a good old play around with them while imagining her wearing them then simply clean them ready for collection! Best of all you get paid for the pleasure! Genius! Only problem is I don't think I would ever get any work done!
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

In high school I had a part time job at a dry cleaners. This is where my fetish really got going. I would get to close the store at least two nights a week, and would often work alone on Saturdays. I can't tell you how many dresses and skirts I had my way with after we closed! The best ones were items dropped off with the womans scent still on the garment. I also learned the differences between all the fabrics and the designers. Taffeta and acetate became my favourites. Ahhhh, I miss that job!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Crazyfortafetta..question for you.
How did you clean up your jizz, assuming you did it on the fabric? in my experience of cumming on satin and silky acetate linings and dresses over the years, it ALWAYS leaves a stain, even if you blot it up immediately. Did you have some special tricks to get it out before it set in?
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

The company had some magical chemicals for getting stains out of anything, and some very talented ladies that did this. So I wasn't worried. Any garment that had been cleaned, pressed and on the rack ready to go was off limits. But any garment I missed I did cop a feel with my hands though!
soiememe

Post by soiememe »

How about this picture?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Housesitting / petsitting. I'm watching my co-worker's house and taking care of her dog for a week. Can't wait to raid her and her teen daughter's wardrobes. If I'm lucky, I'll be adding some nice new satin items to my collection.
Bridelover

Post by Bridelover »

I'm a professional photographer and while my day job is mostly technical videos and images for training (commercial stuff) I've shot numerous weddings for friends. I don't really advertise it but will agree if the bride is good looking. Needless to say it's a blast! It's also a challenge to stay focused on the job when working with a lovely bride in her gorgeous wedding gown. All that shimmering white satin can seriously ruin a person's concentration.