is shiny good enough?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
avidsatin

is shiny good enough?

Post by avidsatin »

Hi All,
Now the weather has turned there is no satin in the streets anymore. But lots of girls are wearing shiny black pencil skirts and shiny black balloon skirts now. I don't know what the material is. It is not flowing and form revealing like true satin is - it has a stiffness that satin doesn't. Despite that it is still quite soft to the touch.

I'm finding it quite arousing. i've wanked over a few I have seen this week. After all you can't do all the girls you'd like to in real life but you can in your mind.

I'd like to know if other guys find shiny girl clothing erotic even though it isn't satin.

is shiny good enough to get you going?
demandsatin

Re: is shiny good enough?

Post by demandsatin »

sort of i know what u mean...im lucky i work in central london its sexy blouse and tight sort of shiny skirts but plenty of hot satin blouse
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

definitely shining all the way. even if not, any materials s soft s possible is more than enough 4 me 2 blow some hot volcano lava on it. i had done that many times n damm it feels so fucking good. :lol:
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

szewei85, I take your point. Satin is shiny, soft and flowing. If an article of female clothing is any one of these then it is definitely good enough.

Thinking about it most female clothing is either shiny, soft or flowing and possibly qualifies under 2 or more of these categories.

Its a happy life!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

yeah. that is y i m so jealous because there is not a single men clothing that possesses the shiny soft or flowing qualities like the ladies s far s my place is concerned here. :lol: how i wish i was born s lady so that i can enjoy these when going out 4 some social gathering. :lol:
silkysatin

Post by silkysatin »

I'm attracted to Satin because of its glossy appearance and I like most other shiny materials too. Shiny lycra looks great and so do puffa jackets. I find that the tightly woven nylon material in puffa jackets/ sleeping bags / nylon shorts feels the best as it feels so smooth and silky. Its beats polyester any day.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

I like shiny lycra too and have to say I enjoy yoga classess immensely and I dare say I always will for this very reason. A bonus of shiny clothing is that light and shade highlights a girls curves (and nooks and cranies if you are lucky). You have to like yoga poses.

One of the things that got me hooked on satin was the slippery feel of it. If you caress a girl wearing satin it feels as though she is naked and oiled up - good satin is that slippery. Very arousing.

My gf wears shiny tops but they just arent as slippery as I would like them to be and that's a litle disappointing.

Anybody got some experiences of how girls feel when wearing shiny clothing as apposed to real satin they might like to share?