i'm new, an introduction

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
jasmineyoungtg

i'm new, an introduction

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

hi,

my name is jasmine, i'm 20 years old and i absolutely love satin and silk.
i am also transgender and have been able to live my truth from the age of 7.

i always knew i was a girl and have been lucky to have two older sisters (i'm the youngest).
i first encountered satin when i was got to be a princess for halloween. i loved the cool, super silky soft feeling of that dress's material and lining (the costume was made from one of my sisters dresses).

when i was 7 after having seen a child psychologist who recommend my parents let me play and dress how i wanted. my parents redecorated my room disney princess style and got me a beautiful canopy bed with satin sheets.

i also got my sisters handed down clothes until years later when my parents knew it wasn't a phase and started buying me new stuff. when i got older around 13 experienced my first orgasm wearing a silky satin slip and nylon panties and pantyhose while laying tummy down in bed wiggling my hips. i experienced my next one as i moved a heavy feather pillow i closed my eyes and pretended was a boy in between my legs while while wearing the satin slip and panties. that became my preferred way to self-pleasure.

back then wearing any girl stuff made me feel pretty and aroused. over time clothes are just clothes, i started going to school and out in public as a girl from age 12 when i was prescribed testosterone blockers to prevent male puberty and i began hormones a year and a half later. i spent most of my life socializing as a girl. i didn't transition so much as just grow up as a girl. i have a girl's voice and curves. unless i tell someone, know one knows i was born with boy parts.

wearing satin is the only thing which takes me back to that thrill of firsts, the first time walking in a pretty satin lined dress and feeling it caress my body as i walked or feeling the breeze through the window blow my slip gently against my legs. those delicate feelings were so special and different from anything i had experienced while presenting as a boy.

i had wore a lovely prom dress to prom and little did my boyfriend know i was as turned on by the satin as i was from him. i had surgery at 17 and am now 25 and the sight of a pretty satin gown or silk cocktail dress still gives me little trills, even more so when i am wearing it. i have always been kind of ashamed about this aspect of my sexuality until i came across this forum. thank you for existing.
smooth

Re: i'm new, an introduction

Post by smooth »

Hi Jasmine-

Welcome! I am glad to see a woman on here to share Satin Fetish. I too like satin. I am male, heterosexual and love the feeling of satin. I love the way a woman wears silk and satin. What are you into ?
--Smoothsatinsociety
I love SatinBomberJackets and the Ladies who wear them.
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to the satin forum! Your story is inspiring and much like mine; thank you for sharing. Just like you I have always loved satin from when I was a boy, and just like you I am transgender although I'm a transvestite and not fully a woman like you. We certainly share our passion for satin, for being feminine and for pretty satin slips and dresses. Feel free to have a look on my Flickr photo website if you wish: https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasatijn

I hope you will enjoy the forum (and don't be put off by transphobic Freddie).

Paula
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

posted deleted - please be kind to others
Last edited by Freddielinton on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

paulasatijn wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:48 am I hope you will enjoy the forum (and don't be put off by transphobic Freddie).
🖕Right back at you, pal.
anon42

Post by anon42 »

Welcome!
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

Freddielinton wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:42 pm So you’re a gay man, then.

Shame on your parents and the child psychologist for helping in your gender brainwashing. This is the problem in society. Seven year old kids should not even be thinking about this shit. So glad I’m never having kids.
gotta agree with freddie on this one, how on earth do you come to that conclusion at 7. at that age you should be learning your abc's not your lgbt's. what a world we live in.
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Personally I don't care how a person sees their
gender. I'm still confused about why I enjoy playing
with satin gowns and other items in many fabrics.
One thing I'm not confused about is how old I am.
You start your intro at 20 and end it at 25. Makes me think this
is all made up.
GOWNRAPER
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Shame on your parents and the child psychologist for helping in your gender brainwashing. This is the problem in society. Seven year old kids should not even be thinking about this shit. So glad I’m never having kids.
Freddie, was there ANY need for that?

Any at all?

Look, you have a problem with transgenderism, fine. I'm not going to debate with you about it, you have the view. But directing that view at someone in the way you did is WAY out of line. It's offensive and discriminatory.

I've seen some of your posts on this and I've got to say something now.

What's shocking with this, is that this is a forum for people who likely would be marginalised anyway. That we can't be accepting of others because of how THEY are different to society's norms, when WE ourselves fit that description to a T, is quite frankly, ridiculous and counterproductive.

We're all different. Some of us do things others would consider weird because they can't accept that fact that we're all different. Some of us, don't fit how society (a human construct) has told us how to be.

Does any of that sound familiar?

That's the entire fetish community. There's a reason why a lot of us hide under our pseudonyms and usernames. Why we don't show our faces. It's not that we're not proud of what we are, it's just that out there in the world, there are people who would make us feel lesser than, worthless, different or humiliated because of who we are and what we're in to.

Imagine that feeling I'm sure we all feel or have felt at some point in our lives, and think about that being your whole existence. Your life. Who you are in public AND in private.

We don't exactly go out and wank out on the street with some satin.

Transgender people, whether you have an issue with it or not, go out every day, and feel like they're not themselves.

They're more like our community than we realise.

I'm Black. I've been racially abused. I can't go out my door without the nagging feeling in my head that someone I meet could be racist or could do me harm.

I empathise with Transgender people, because at least I can't change my skin, so I am who I am and everyone can see me. They can't though. They go out and cannot even be themselves without being vilified and treated almost like they're sub-human.

That's the world out there. The world we're all used to. The world that means that if we really wanted to be ourselves, our relationship choices are limited. The world that means that most women would recoil if we told them our fetish, and wouldn't be comfortable with playing along in the bedroom, or at least not to the extent we'd like. Even though one of the major things in a relationship is the sexual side of it.

This should be a safe space for everyone and anyone that wants to live their truth, that doesn't negatively affect anyone (including themselves).

It's hard enough having a fetish and being marginalised for that.

It's hard enough in my case and I'm sure in the case of other people on this forum (Black/Ethnic, Muslim/Religion, LGBT+, Disabilities, Gender) being marginalised for the other things that make me.....me: I'm Black, I'm pansexual, I've got Asperger's and Dyspraxia.

Adding my fetish on top only makes being me harder, and feeling comfortable in my skin, harder.

Our fetish community is filled with the LGBT+ community. It's also filled with all of us, who are different and unique.

If we can accept people with other fetishes (as I think a few of us also have as well), if we can accept who we are as a community with LGB community members, why can't we accept people from the Transgender community?

Why can't we keep our opinions to ourselves and just accept people for who they are, even if, we have other views on that?

Freddie, I'm not asking you to like Transgender people, agree with Transgenderism, or see it as a real thing or whatever and however you disagree with it.

I'm just asking you to treat others respectfully, and at least recognise that we've all got to stick together. We're all marginalised and viewed differently and in some places/cases discriminated against in some way shape or form.

Surely that should be something that unites us? I know I'd be struggling if I hadn't found this forum. I don't post much, but just KNOWING there's people out there like me, helps. A lot. I feel like I'm not alone.

It would hurt if I found the only place that shows to me I'm not alone and I came into this forum and introduced myself and immediately faced abuse like what you wrote, because I was pansexual, or Black, or have disabilities.

I'm sure if someone did that to you because of something about you, you'd feel hurt and feel unwelcome.

I just ask that you think about that, before you post things like what you just commented.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

You make some good points, Matt. I guess I never really thought of it that way.

You want to know the truth? Personally, the idea of a man transitioning into a woman, and then actively seeking men without being entirely up front and honest about it, scares the living shit out of me. It’s very deceptive. I’m not saying all aren’t up front about it, but I’m sure some aren’t.

I don’t know.; it’s just one of the many things I struggle with in this world full of changes we live in.

I will say though; 7 years old still seems way too young to even be considering stuff like this. I do have a problem with that. I think parents and society put too much pressure on children. We need to let kids be kids.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Freddielinton wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:04 am You make some good points, Matt. I guess I never really thought of it that way.

You want to know the truth? Personally, the idea of a man transitioning into a woman, and then actively seeking men without being entirely up front and honest about it, scares the living shit out of me. It’s very deceptive. I’m not saying all aren’t up front about it, but I’m sure some aren’t.

I don’t know.; it’s just one of the many things I struggle with in this world full of changes we live in.

I will say though; 7 years old still seems way too young to even be considering stuff like this. I do have a problem with that. I think parents and society put too much pressure on children. We need to let kids be kids.
I get you. I understand where you're coming from, but then again, we're all human and sexuality and gender are both spectrums. The latter being literally a social construct and reflective of societal norms.

I don't think people should have to be upfront about it, for a start it's surely better to fall for someone's personality than their looks right?

I get people's feelings about not knowing what the other person is, but that's why I believe humans probably aren't heterosexual, outright. I think we're pansexual in some way shape or form, but most don't ever meet the person that'll reveal that. I think some people have a wider range of attraction, some people have a limited range.

I'm pans but I'm waaay more interested in women than I am men, and even less into Transgender people and non-binary, etc.

That being said I've found myself attracted to people that fit in all those categories.

My answer to that is simply, just go out there and love and find what comes back to you. If it's really true love, you'll find that you don't care what they are.

On the point of age....i'm not Trans so I can''t comment on what Gender Dysmorphia feels like, at whatever age.

Though from a sexuality point of view.....thinking I liked girls and only girls, whilst being very attracted to a lot of the guys in my favourite pop bands, like some of the guys in Blue or in S Club 7.....I think I knew as a kid, and didn't overly care, but I actually accepted it way later in life.

Parents, from what I've learnt, don't have anything to do with it, aside from actually pushing a gender onto the person, who then ultimately never feels comfortable.

At what age you can realise I guess is up to the individual.

You'll have to ask Trans people on that one to get a good 1st experience.

Glad I hopefully opened up a new perspective on things for you. This world isn't easy to understand or navigate, but it's better when we're open minded towards each other....rather than closed minded.

🙂
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

paulasatijn wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:48 am Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to the satin forum! Your story is inspiring and much like mine; thank you for sharing. Just like you I have always loved satin from when I was a boy, and just like you I am transgender although I'm a transvestite and not fully a woman like you. We certainly share our passion for satin, for being feminine and for pretty satin slips and dresses. Feel free to have a look on my Flickr photo website if you wish: https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulasatijn
i just wanted to let you know your photo gallery is *lovely*! you should be very proud of it. there's just something about satin that screams girl/woman. i know i wear satin half slips under my skirts in the fall and winter and they aren't really necessary but i love to anyway. one time a friend of mine who is GG saw some of the lace and satin peaking out and was like "you wear slips a lot" (most girls my age do not unless its a see-through dress). i felt kinda embarrassed and kinda turned on too because in that moment that embarrassment also took me back to those private times getting off in satin and nylon, feeling super girl. i just nodded and blamed my mom being old fashioned about modesty and stuff. it wasn't entirely a lie either because my mom did strongly suggest i wear slips under most dresses and i was happy to do so unless it was hot out. most of my thin sundresses were lined already.

but yes even today if i need to get in the mood quickly i will wear satin panties and a short satin chemise or long satin nightgown and remember how special i felt in those moments.

I hope you will enjoy the forum (and don't be put off by transphobic Freddie).

Paula
thanks for the warning but i read this forum for weeks before joining and saw his posts. they almost put me off of it until i saw other trans people weren't afraid to post.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

no, i'm a woman. she/her thanks.

Shame on your parents and the child psychologist for helping in your gender brainwashing.
ok boomer, you seem kinda angry. i don't know why are attacking my parents for allowing me to be happy. in my experience, the only people who have usually done this were men with their own repressed gender identity issues. its ok if you wanted to be a princess and weren't allowed but don't hate on me because i had the courage to be myself please.

This is the problem in society. Seven year old kids should not even be thinking about this shit. So glad I’m never having kids.
i can only read this with pity, it must be really hard for you seeing the world change around you. you'll be a lot happier if you just let people be themselves. as for having kids, that's your choice but i'm kinda glad you're not going to have any because i've heard horror stories of parents who didn't accept their kids for one reason or another. you seem like you'd be one of those nightmare parents.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

smooth wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:08 pm Hi Jasmine-

Welcome! I am glad to see a woman on here to share Satin Fetish. I too like satin. I am male, heterosexual and love the feeling of satin. I love the way a woman wears silk and satin. What are you into ?
i'd say that i am probably 95% straight, into guys though i did have a tomboyish girlfriend once who i met at an EDM festival and spent the summer with. she had dude energy though so i'd say i'm attracted to the masculine. as far as what i'm into fetish wise, obviously satin. i wear satin panties or thongs almost every day, i sleep in a satin nightie with matching g-string almost every night and i never had any complaints from boyfriends about coming to bed in sexy satin lingerie. i also have some satin teddies which are nice and i rub my clit through them.

what really gets me going are satin chemises or slips though.the thicker the satin the better lol. i just feel so sexy in them and wearing them reminds me of when i first got off in that satin slip. there is almost no quicker way to get moist than wearing silky luxurious satin lingerie.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

SatinLure wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:37 pm

gotta agree with freddie on this one, how on earth do you come to that conclusion at 7. at that age you should be learning your abc's not your lgbt's. what a world we live in.
at the risk of a meme: "why not both?"

seriously i don't understand this question. maybe older generations just weren't that self aware or something but i always knew i was a girl and i knew that there were others like me. i wasn't even the only trans kid in my school. its not like this is something we LEARN, it's something we are. i just expressed it.its not like i woke up at age 7 and said "this is who i am" i always knew. even my sister when my mom brought me home from the hospital thought i was a girl

look, i get that a lot of this gender stuff was and sometimes still is repressed and my mom wasn't too thrilled at first but she learned she could be doing more harm than good trying to shame me out of it. it also could have just been a phase i was going through like a lot of kids do (and most do not become trans).

my parents told me they just wanted me to be happy and healthy so i got to explore girlhood, i was even a girl scout (western washington girl scouts accepted me even before they announced their policy to allow transgirls to be girl scouts). and yes i sold cookies, a lot of them! lol

my family is proud of me, i just graduate with a 4 year degree in a STEM field and will be going to grad school at some point. i don't think i would have made it to my 15th birthday had i not been allowed to be myself. i was pretty sad when i was forced to be present as a boy, that's why we ended up seeing a child psychologist in the first place.