women wearing silk and satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mrsilk

women wearing silk and satin

Post by mrsilk »

Has anyone had sex with a woman who they would otherwise not be particularly attracted to simlpy because they were wearing silk or satin, all the time when i am in the pub, i see ladys wearing sexy silk and satin dresses and become aroused and transfixed on how hot they look, but then i sometimes question if it is the lady themselves who i am attracted to or what they are wearing, and if they wern't dressed in silk or satin if i would give them a second glance, has anyone else experienced this
georgegt3

Re: women wearing silk and satin

Post by georgegt3 »

Im wiv Bane, Helps if i fancy the girl,but you see women walking about in satin blouses/clothing and i just want to rub they tits/bum,even if shes as ugly as sin (Whats all that about?)

I did once meet a girl on the net and we had a dirty weekend in cornwall,she knew i liked satin nightdresses and wore one all that night.Nice!!
Satin always looks best on a women
mintsauce

Post by mintsauce »

Satin makes the decision for you. I'm willing to lower my standards significantly if a girl is wearing satin, and have had a few fun adventures as a result! :)
dmatkuk

Post by dmatkuk »

I fancy pretty much any woman in satin. Not good really but if I see someone on the train to work with a satin blouse on then I often don't even make it up to the face. It's messed up really because clothing aside I'm happily married with pretty high standards - it's like a drug. Not complaining.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha if there is satin lady, i sure would have bang her hard right on the spot not because they r pretty but the satin is just 2 turn on 2 assist in sexing :lol: if the same lady dont wear satin, i dont think i will have the same impression at all :lol:
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

If I was approached by 2 ladies in a club, one smoking hot wearing jeans and a tee shirt, the other decidedly average but wearing a silk satin blouse/skirt/dress, then miss average would be the one taking me home every time.

I guess some people are turned on by tight jeans, I'm turned on totally be silk satin.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Jeans suck unless the girl is really hippy and is inclined to stick her left hip out then her right so as you get a good view with variations.

My god I went to a hair dresser late at night a few years back and the girl had to decline me for some reason which rapidly became unimportant at the time and I no longer remember why. I do remember her body very well however. The thing was that I noticed that her jeans were showing off a lovelly mons with a subtle hint of cleft. She noticed I had noticed and we had a lovelly extended chat and she shifted her weight from one leg to the other to ensure I got a got view of her left labia and right labia alternately.

We both had a very good time, me admiring the beauty of her crotch and she having some guy blatantly staring at ther crotch.

Unless it is a very nice considerate girl like that I want them in satin.