Hotel fuck

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinSarinaSlut

Re: Hotel fuck

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:24 pm
paulm34 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:16 am
SatinSarinaSlut wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:13 am Hi Everyone, how many would be interested in me getting a hotel room for a night and you guys Cumming to fuck me any way you want, fill me with cum or cum over my satin blouse, skirt and face?

It's just an idea at present but if enough are interested then we can make it happen.

Love Sarina
xxxxsatinxxxx
Hmmmm I’m thinking satin skirt with satin lining or maybe a satin dress/ball gown with layers of silkyness 🤪
Of course I would cum all over you and I’m sure some more fun in between its would be dripping from everywhere 😋👇
You just described what I absolutely LOVE <3 <3 <3 wearing. Satin skirt with satin lighting extra swishy or a nice pretty satin prom dress or ball gown. All that silkyness arouses me and I assume you. Perhaps Sarina can wear her Punjabi stuff and I wear the skirt/blouse set or satin dress/ball gown so you all can get off on our very different, very pretty, silky satin outfits?

Mmm Jasmine, what a great idea. Us both dressed in our best and sexiest silky satin outfits and being used as total cum sluts. quote=jasmineyoungtg post_id=40544 time=1630765447 user_id=5895]
paulm34 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:16 am
SatinSarinaSlut wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:13 am Hi Everyone, how many would be interested in me getting a hotel room for a night and you guys Cumming to fuck me any way you want, fill me with cum or cum over my satin blouse, skirt and face?

It's just an idea at present but if enough are interested then we can make it happen.

Love Sarina
xxxxsatinxxxx
Hmmmm I’m thinking satin skirt with satin lining or maybe a satin dress/ball gown with layers of silkyness 🤪
Of course I would cum all over you and I’m sure some more fun in between its would be dripping from everywhere 😋👇
You just described what I absolutely LOVE <3 <3 <3 wearing. Satin skirt with satin lighting extra swishy or a nice pretty satin prom dress or ball gown. All that silkyness arouses me and I assume you. Perhaps Sarina can wear her Punjabi stuff and I wear the skirt/blouse set or satin dress/ball gown so you all can get off on our very different, very pretty, silky satin outfits?
[/quote]
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Sounds like alot of fun. I would love something like this but I am waaaay too nervous and I don't know if I would be able to do it
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I have always wanted to meet up with some TV/TS for some sexy fun
Somersilk

Post by Somersilk »

Love Sarina
xxxxsatinxxxx
sounds great, depends where you are though.
silktaffeta

Post by silktaffeta »

Did this meet go ahead? Add me in! I'm always rearing to go especially when silky women are involved!!