White mink furs

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Whitesilkknicks

White mink furs

Post by Whitesilkknicks »

My wife has a beautiful ten grand baby White mink fur coat from harrods , London . The furs are extremly soft , silky , delicate , exclusive . I'd like for a slutty , totally uncaring and sexy TV ,TS , TG to rub the soft mink furs into the crack of his bum , saturate the mink with moisturising cream to finger her anus through them while he masturbates vigourously inside the white mink and spunk copiously right into it . , wiping his cock and anus clean into the furs . I'd toss my cock watching her , and spunk into my pure silk knickers . Would any sexy TV enjoy trashing , soiling and ruining those gorgeous furs and rubbing their wet cock into it ? Xxx
silkfetish

Re: White mink furs

Post by silkfetish »

Hello

I have only just found this site. I am not a TV but love the sound of your idea.
I would love to hear more about it, and get involved. This sounds like my perfect coat
Lining experience. Please let me know what you think
Whitesilkknicks

:roll: Hi , thanks for your message . I am glad that you like the idea of my ex wife's White mink fur coat . She left her collection of luxurious fur coats behind when we split . I paid ten thousand pounds for this exquisite mink coat from Harrods , London . It's realy soft , silky , beautifull and very delicate . I also got at home her artic fox fur coat , a pastel blue mink coat and a Siberian fox fur jacket . All made of the finest high quality furs . I love the idea of watching someone sitting on top of her baby White mink furs knickerless , tossing a stiff cock into the mink . I'd spread her gorgeous artic fox furs upon the floor so that you could abuse it under your bare feet at the same time and pleasure your bare toes into the most expensive furs . I'd expect you to spunk copiously all over the White mink and clean your cock into the furs . As you wank , you would enjoy the feel of the soft mink sliding into the crack of your bum and you could wrap your balls into the mink to carress them through the furs. I'd also expect for you to finger your anus through the mink using loads of moisturising cream to lubricate the furs . You could make any mess into this exquisite furs and leave them totally trashed , stained , spoiled , messed up and filthy . Do you fancy the idea ? I also like thinking of a stiff cock urinating right into the White mink copiously . If you can be totally careless , shameless , and fancy ruining completly those precious furs for your pleasure , get back to me and tell me what you intend to do to turn them into a sorry , filthy , piece of foot rug and wank towels . The worst you could do would be appreciated . All the fur coats have a pure satin silk lining imprinted with my wife's initials . Tell me what you think . Nick
silkfetish

Post by silkfetish »

Nick
Your idea sounds wonderful the thought of having so many coats to choose from excites me so much. I love the feel of the silk lining against my naked body and the soft fur would also be very sensual.

I would strip naked wearing only a pair of silk knickers and would want to wear one of the coats so I could feel the beautiful silk, knowing that it has your wife initials on it will be a further turn on as I will feel as though I am really going to trash something she has been wearing and that you have admired her in. Before I put the mink coat on I will want to rub moisturiser into the silk lining to make it wet. Once the silk had soaked up some of the moisturiser probably staining it I would put the coat on and lie back against the now wet silk.

Removing the knickers I would want to take the white fur and also cover this and its lining with moisturiser when the coat is so slippery I would open the mink coat that I am wearing and rub the fur around my balls and ass crack. Now the fur and silk lining are fully moisturised I would rub the silk well into my ass crack probably leaving a mark on the silk where I have pushed it into my ass. I would do the same with the fur side of the coat again making sure I marked it just imagine the mess I would make.

One last thing I would want to do with the white fur coat is turn the sleeve inside out and roll it into a tight ball before forcing the tightly crunched up silk into my mouth forming a gag.

By now I don't think I could last much longer so would wrap the now soaking wet and filthy silk lining around my finger or a small dildo before adding more moisturiser and inserting it into my ass silk and all. Then rubbing my now huge cock onto the silk and fur, you would tell me where to come either on the fur or silk lining and I would shoot all over it. All of the time I would still be wrapped in the mink.

The only way for me to clean the coats of my huge amount of cum would be to piss on the silk lining and fur. This would probably only make me want to start all over again and this time really make sure the coats are ruined.

Of course I would like you to add any further suggestions as to what you would like me to do the more it involves spoiling the fur and silk lining the better . Also I have further plans....

Let me know what you think and hope to share more ideas soon.
Whitesilkknicks

Hi , it all sounds good . When you see the baby White mink fur coat , you won't want to use the lining , but only the furs . They are much softer than silk and you will enjoy wrapping your cock inside the White mink and toss it vigourously through them . You will want to spunk all over the mink when you see it . You will enjoy cleaning your cock into a ten grands fur and smearing your spunk all over it . Specially if you first empty the content of a whole tub of moisturising cream in the middle of the back of the coat spread upon my leather sofa , and sit on top of the mink , right into the cream , bathing your arse into cream and fucking the furs with your arse crack saturated with cream , while you wank your cock in the furs . I'd want you to wear bright red nail varnish on your toes as you will bury your bare feet into her artic fox furs and rub them all over the furs , grabbing them between your toes and trampling them to pleasure your bare feet into them . Would be nice for you to wear her pastel mink fur coat , turned inside out , totally in the nude to enjoy the feel of the delicate mink all over your body and rub yourself into it . If you piss into the White mink , best to wrap your cock into it and piss right inside the furs slowly and copiously . I'll toss my stiff throbbing nine inches circumcised dick into a pair of satin knickers watching you . I love to spunk into soft satin . It would be nice if you could give me a foot job and wank my cock with your toes through the satin while you degrade snd ruin the furs . Tell me what you think . I've had a good wank Reading your reply earlier on . Realy nice !!! Nick
silkfetish

Post by silkfetish »

Nick sounds even better now I can't wait to see the coats I have never had the pleasure if using furs that are so soft and so wonderfully lined in silk.

The fur wrapped around my cock will feel so good are you sure it will be better than the lining. What I would want to do is meet you as I said wearing the silk knickers and as you requested with painted toes to match the bright red silk of my supper soft knickers. I will slowly turn the mink coat inside out and slip into it all the time wrapping the fur around my cock but paying much attention to my ass rubbing the fur right into my crack. I would like to see the lining wet so perhaps would need to first wet the silk lining in the shower. Tell me what you think about the wet silk

It will need to be a very big tub of moisturiser that I open and love the idea of spreading the whole tub onto the back of which ever coat you want. Once the moisturiser is on the coat I will pull the mink up so that me ass can work into the cream. Once my crack is smothered in the cool cream I would still want to insert something small wrapped in fur or the silk lining into my ass. Which do you think would be best fur or silk and tell me how you think it would feel for me and what would you think.

What do you think about using the lining from a sleeve as a gag?

My feet would feel good running through the fur. When giving you the foot job how about putting a coat over your cock and letting me rub you through that. Would you want fur or silk against your cock? Maybe also using some of the moisturiser cream.

I would still come in the coat how ever you tell me. I really want you to tell me how you want me to come.

Pissing on the coat would be a huge turn on to me. I would like to put my cock into the pocket of the coat and watch the piss soak through into the fur.

I think after this the coat would be very badly stained and wet. Tell me what you would want me to do with the coat afterwards.

I really hope this fantasy can become reality what do you think? Tell me other things you think could be done with the coats. Perhaps other things to wear, other ways to soil them and how to best enjoy the fur and silk.

Please get back to me.

Josh
silkfetish

Post by silkfetish »

Hi Nick

Any thoughts on my last post? Your fantasy is just what I have been looking for I can't wait to spunk and piss into the fur. Hope to hear from you soon.

Josh
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Dear Guys,

Did this encounter ever happen I hope so and would love to hear about the outcome, or the "cum" dare I say.

If not are these gorgeous fur coats still up for fucking and abusing, The late owner was obviously a filthy stinking whore fur wearing bitch.

I would love to cum and attend to these coats. I will wear them, rub my cock over them, cum and piss all over them and abuse them. Maybe use the whores lipstick and write in the linings the whores name before spunking and pissing over them.

Happy that this encounter be filmed and posted on xtube for all to enjoy.

These fur coats need fucking and abusing to teach your ex a lesson, if interested please message me (bridalfun) on this site.
Whitesilkknicks

Sounds great idea !!! You could write my wife's name : Chrissy in lipstick in large letters right all over the back of her white mink fur coat before you wrap your cock into the soft furs to wank it into them . Once you spunk in the mink , smear your cum all over the furs with your cock and wipe your cock clean Into the lovely silky fur collar . I will wank my cock watching your action . Burry your cock into the white mink while you seat knickerless on top of it and oiss copiously right inside her expensive furs , pissing all ove her name written lipstick . Would be so nice of you to soak her furs with warm piss !!! To make yourself feel really great , you could afterwards take her coat to the toilet and wipe your ass clean into the soft silky fur sleeves , covering them for Chrissy in lovely skid marks . Mmmm !!!! Do you think she deserves all those lovely treats from you ? Nick xxx
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Hi Whitesilkknicks
Did your ex leave any other clothes that need attending to
Silk/satin lingerie dresses etc
Would be up for that too if available
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

:twisted:
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Bridalfun received your PM.

Belated but GREAT yes - still here and keen to oblige. check you inbox.

Lets make this a reality
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

The only reason I'd love this NOT to have happened is because I'd love to do this myself.

Can't ruin a ten grand mink coat twice.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

If you believe that story, I have some swamp land in Florida that I would like to sell you.