Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinFantasy

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by SatinFantasy »

Just got the type of wedding dress I've been after for years.

The satin isn't as soft as I wanted, but it makes an amazing sound!
wedding1.jpg
wedding2.jpg
Just can't stop wearing it whenever I get the chance!!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

The following just arrive at my doorstep today! Boy the FEEL and SCENT of this sexy dress is amazing! Fuck I'm gonna have such a blast with this lil piece.
Bought it off a cute 21 yr old chick named Lilly. Included in the package was a note that read "Hope you love it."

Yes indeed I will. I'll be adding my love stains aplenty to it... don't you even worry. 8)

Btw, if you want to know more about this dress and and the means in which I purchased it, PM me, I'll give you some info.
Attachments
Slinky silky tight mini dress.
Slinky silky tight mini dress.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Now THAT'S a cute little dress :D :D I can hardly wait to see your creamy spunk blasted all over it :twisted: :twisted: I for sure would be VERY interested in hearing how you acquired it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

Just bagged this beauty :D..my balls have been aching for two days since I won it in anticipation :lol: ..probably gonna ache for a bit longer though as it has got to come from the USA to the UK :( ...Hope it's worth the wait, and is as good as it looks!!!!!
SILVER.jpg
SILVER02.jpg
satinwild

Post by satinwild »

Just won this on ebay. She's an Australia flight attendant. Sweet fuck is she ever hot.
Attachments
xccxcx.jpg
gdfgdf.jpg
gfgf.jpg
removed

Post by removed »

That would be the one I asked for a link to and got no reply?

What's your plans for the dress?
satinwild

Post by satinwild »

Sorry, alhb86. I had already bidded on the dress before you posted that. Why do you ask?
removed

Post by removed »

I'm just curious to what your planning on doing with the dress
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

alhb86 wrote:I'm just curious to what your planning on doing with the dress
No one even posts cum on dress pics here anymore, so what's the point in even asking.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satinwild wrote:Just won this on ebay. She's an Australia flight attendant. Sweet fuck is she ever hot.
damm this chick is worth nailing hard with my monster dick :lol:
satinist1984

Post by satinist1984 »

I've been wearing dresses and having sex with dresses since I was around pre-school. Now at the age of 31 I decided to order one custom made for my body. It will be so nice to have a dress that will fit perfectly to my body. It sucks I have to wait 45 days or so but I'm sure it will be worth it. I have attached a couple pics of it.
Attachments
Vintage-Halter-Neck-Purple-Silky-Satin-Floor-Length-Sheath-Beaded-Prom-Gowns-SG1212-01.jpg
Vintage-Halter-Neck-Purple-Silky-Satin-Floor-Length-Sheath-Beaded-Prom-Gowns-SG1212.jpg
satinist1984

Post by satinist1984 »

Wearing one of my favorite dresses. I really love the feel of charmeuse satin dresses.
Attachments
CIMG6248.JPG
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satinist1984 wrote:I've been wearing dresses and having sex with dresses since I was around pre-school. Now at the age of 31 I decided to order one custom made for my body. It will be so nice to have a dress that will fit perfectly to my body. It sucks I have to wait 45 days or so but I'm sure it will be worth it. I have attached a couple pics of it.
good luck...the longest satin wait i ever suffered was 1 month which just happened only...dang aiks...but hell its worth it...so i hope your final product will be better off with the long wait 8) :mrgreen:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I won this sweet smelling Cache sheath dress on ebay and it arrived today. It was kind of spendy at $27.00 US (including shipping) :shock: , so I guess I’ll just have to make good (ab)use out of it eh ?? :lol: :lol:
I haven’t had the opportunity to cum on (or in :cry: ) anything for a while, so I can’t wait to stroke my already hard cock all over this soft, silky smooth feelin’ dress and drain my aching, swollen balls onto it. I’ll probably have to pre-cum on it in a few spots first to take some of the pressure off so I can take the time to fully appreciate the sound, feel & look of giving it its first sloppy dose of destiny !!
Sorry the pics aren’t any better, but I guarantee the next ones I post of it will be :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
$_57 (5).jpg AAA.jpg
$_57 (4).jpg AAA.jpg
$_57 (1).jpg AAA.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I have one of those same Cahce dresses in periwinkle blue. It has a silky acetate lining that makes a wild swishing sound when you walk. Makes me think of my girl and her nice toned legs rustling against the silky fabric. I've blown my load all over that dress so many times it's all encrusted like a worn out whore but it just begs for more.