Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
removed

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by removed »

Some more from the past week or so

Next 3 are 100% silk
Another one of these Pearce fionda reversible ones, love these
Another tarvydas one, have two now in this colour and length so one will be going to mysatin

And another wedding dress coming from the states :)

Watching a few more, I'm also selling the vera wang wedding dress on eBay just now as I need to pay for my other hobby due to a bad weekend
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Amazing pick-ups, man! Thank you for keeping this thread going! There is no question you have the #1 dress collection out of everyone! I'm super jealous, but I've been strong in keeping the mindset that I already have more than enough dresses and I don't need more. I haven't bought any satin in quite a while. I've been focusing on my other hobbies as well. Best of luck on future hauls!
removed

Post by removed »

Yeah I really need to stop buying them now haha! I've had a very costly weekend with the motor letting go on one of my race cars so I really need to recoup some funds,

If anyone, anywhere in the world wants any of my dresses then let me know, all are available to buy at reasonable prices! As stated in this thread before I do not cum on my dresses, they are sent to websites to be used on models and most of the time returned to me unharmed, a few have been shredded if I have duplicates of them or they aren't exactly how I like them
removed

Post by removed »

This giving up buying satin isn't working well for me at all!

Just this minute won this one :lol:

Ok so the stop to buying dresses stops NOW! :roll:
taz1892

Post by taz1892 »

014.JPG
011.JPG
015.JPG
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

[edit: post removed - please keep on topic]
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Do you own any of the satin those girls are wearing? If not, I'm going to have to delete your post because it's irrelevant.
nigelsatin

Post by nigelsatin »

please do so then
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

I've just bought this sexy dress on eBay.
sdrss.jpg
sdrss.jpg (6.5 KiB) Viewed 4752 times
Sorry for the small pic. If you look hard enough, you'll see it's a lockable dress, with two padlocks, one at the top and one at the bottom. It'll work very well on my chained satin bed!
satinbed.jpg
And while I'm posting here, I got myself a vintage satin wedding dress a little while ago...
satindress.jpg
SF
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

SatinFantasy wrote:I've just bought this sexy dress on eBay.
sdrss.jpg
Sorry for the small pic. If you look hard enough, you'll see it's a lockable dress, with two padlocks, one at the top and one at the bottom. It'll work very well on my chained satin bed!
satinbed.jpg
And while I'm posting here, I got myself a vintage satin wedding dress a little while ago...
satindress.jpg
SF
Long sleeve pink dress looks awesome
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

taz1892 wrote:
014.JPG
015.JPG
what brand and how much the satin skirt :mrgreen:
deleted

Post by deleted »

how do i post a pic??
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

femininesatinlover wrote:how do i post a pic??
Read the thread "How to upload pictures" at the top of the forum. You can either post them by pasting them and putting [IMG] before and after the link, or you can upload attachments.

To post pictures in this thread, they must be satin items you own. Don't just post random pictures. Also, if you're a tranny / cross-dresser, please avoid posting pictures of yourself wearing satin on here. I don't want to see that here. I only want to see real females posted here.
deleted

Post by deleted »

Freddielinton wrote:
Read the thread "How to upload pictures" at the top of the forum. You can either post them by pasting them and putting [IMG] before and after the link, or you can upload attachments.

To post pictures in this thread, they must be satin items you own. Don't just post random pictures. Also, if you're a tranny / cross-dresser, please avoid posting pictures of yourself wearing satin on here. I don't want to see that here. I only want to see real females posted here.
Thanks Freddie
deleted

Post by deleted »

5.jpg
7.jpg
femininesatinlover wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:

Thanks Freddie
Hopefully these pics of my wife will upload, thanks again