Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by szewei85 »

haha since today is the robe season,,,i think imma grab both these robe soon and fuck that price...imma eat bread 4 whole next month after this :lol: :lol:
shit.jpg
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I brought these lovely dresses over this past week and a half...
Long Black Satin Nightdress.JPG
dsp_626_1_.jpg
Long Blue Satin Dress.JPG
That purple dress is divine, it has this awesome soft satin lining :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
simonr

Post by simonr »

Nice dresses, RodaSaTiNStein! The purple one took my breath away!

Just one question, the dresses look pretty small. Do you actually intend to wear them or are they just for play? I find a lot of nice satin dresses online, but they all tend to be too small for me...
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

simonr wrote:Nice dresses, RodaSaTiNStein! The purple one took my breath away!

Just one question, the dresses look pretty small. Do you actually intend to wear them or are they just for play? I find a lot of nice satin dresses online, but they all tend to be too small for me...
I only buy satin for play only. But in saying that I do get the urge to try on a dress to see how it would feel like... which I did do with that purple dress cause of the awesome satin lining, which felt amazing and made me hard straight away. I am not a crossdresser, I buy satin like this to feel and masturbate with. (if you do crossdress I am not saying anything against it, each to their own, I just don't).

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein

p.s. I can take some photos of the purple dress and its lining if you want ;)
simonr

Post by simonr »

RodaSaTiNStein wrote: I only buy satin for play only. But in saying that I do get the urge to try on a dress to see how it would feel like... which I did do with that purple dress cause of the awesome satin lining, which felt amazing and made me hard straight away. I am not a crossdresser, I buy satin like this to feel and masturbate with. (if you do crossdress I am not saying anything against it, each to their own, I just don't).

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein

Yes, I do wear my satin dresses and skirts, but I don't see myself as crossdresser per se. I enjoy wearing satin dresses as a man and don't dress myself up as a woman when I do put on my satin outfits. I just feel that men should be able to wear dresses/skirts if they choose to (the Romans did and they didn't look too bad in them :) ). But that's a whole different story and is beside the point here.

Back to the topic here, do share more photos of that purple dress please! It looks fantastic :D
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

szewei85 wrote:haha since today is the robe season,,,i think imma grab both these robe soon and fuck that price...imma eat bread 4 whole next month after this :lol: :lol:
shit.jpg
Ahhh my favorite colors!!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
RodaSaTiNStein wrote: I only buy satin for play only. But in saying that I do get the urge to try on a dress to see how it would feel like... which I did do with that purple dress cause of the awesome satin lining, which felt amazing and made me hard straight away. I am not a crossdresser, I buy satin like this to feel and masturbate with. (if you do crossdress I am not saying anything against it, each to their own, I just don't).

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein

Yes, I do wear my satin dresses and skirts, but I don't see myself as crossdresser per se. I enjoy wearing satin dresses as a man and don't dress myself up as a woman when I do put on my satin outfits. I just feel that men should be able to wear dresses/skirts if they choose to (the Romans did and they didn't look too bad in them :) ). But that's a whole different story and is beside the point here.

Back to the topic here, do share more photos of that purple dress please! It looks fantastic :D
haha same here :lol:

i mostly pick US12/US14 size

i got fat ass big size figure :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha that is why i still buy US12/US14 skirts...there are nice ones in big sizes sometimes :lol: :lol:
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I got a bunch of Morgan Taylor stuff in, and unfortunately, it appears their satin has gone the cheap route like many companies. It feels okay, but it's way too light and feels almost more like silk than satin. The inside is kind of rough compared to older Morgan Taylor stuff I have. Kind of a bummer.
satinobbessed

Post by satinobbessed »

satin blouses coming back into fashion? noticed more women in London wearing lately
simonr

Post by simonr »

szewei85 wrote:

haha that is why i still buy US12/US14 skirts...there are nice ones in big sizes sometimes :lol: :lol:
Me too, need US size 14. We can also pick the correct size when we buy new ones, but when it comes to shopping online.... So many nice satin floating around online, but all of tiny sizes, especially in Asia
Satinsplasher

Post by Satinsplasher »

Just got these two beauties today :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (38.74 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

simonr wrote:
szewei85 wrote:

Me too, need US size 14. We can also pick the correct size when we buy new ones, but when it comes to shopping online.... So many nice satin floating around online, but all of tiny sizes, especially in Asia
fuck those asia sites mang...USA and UK more better off with bigger variety :lol: :lol:
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

Just bagged this beauty..gonna have some fun with this :D ...watch this space (or rather the splattin' space :lol: )
$_57.JPG
$_57 (3).JPG
satinwild

Post by satinwild »

Some dresses I won on ebay.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image