Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinmad62

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by satinmad62 »

satinsexual wrote:HOT! HOT! HOT!!
Thanks....It's more than hot though..It's fuckin' explosive!!!! :lol:
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

Went to an antique fair today and spotted and bagged another beauty on one of the rails...A 1940's swing style dress in the most gorgeous pink slipper satin, proper vintage quality!!!...I picked it up and made my way to pay, and as is usually the case, it was a middle aged lady on the counter...so out came the stock statement "It's not for me :wink: " to which she replied "I've heard that one before" and then gave a little wink and a smile!! :o ...to which I replied "I have an ebay store that deals in 40's and 50's vintage"...it must have worked because she then proceeded to give me a traders discount, so I only paid £15 instead of the £20 ticket price :o :D :D..what a bargain!!!!
Gonna have to try that approach again if I get the chance!!!!....will post some pictures later when I get my camera to behave itself :roll:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

satinmad62 wrote:Just bagged this set off ebay...Vintage 1950's satin dance costume consisting of Dress , matching full circle skirt and pants...all in the most wonderful slippery acetate satin...Just stood to attention as soon as the parcel was unwrapped :D :wink:
THAT is a nice set - brilliant find/buy! :D
bananabob

Post by bananabob »

$_58.JPG
$_62.JPG
$_57sdf.JPG
Satin4ever

Post by Satin4ever »

Few dresses I've collected
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Latest eBay haul...

satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

satinmad62 wrote:Went to an antique fair today and spotted and bagged another beauty on one of the rails...A 1940's swing style dress in the most gorgeous pink slipper satin, proper vintage quality!!!...I picked it up and made my way to pay, and as is usually the case, it was a middle aged lady on the counter...so out came the stock statement "It's not for me :wink: " to which she replied "I've heard that one before" and then gave a little wink and a smile!! :o ...to which I replied "I have an ebay store that deals in 40's and 50's vintage"...it must have worked because she then proceeded to give me a traders discount, so I only paid £15 instead of the £20 ticket price :o :D :D..what a bargain!!!!
Gonna have to try that approach again if I get the chance!!!!....will post some pictures later when I get my camera to behave itself :roll:
This is the dress I bagged for an absolute bargain price..it feels AMAZING!!!! :D
PINK SLIPPER SATIN SWING DRESS.jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Damn you Adipotter for buying that Jessica McClintock dress! Lol I knew I should've bought it! That's okay, I've actually been buying a ton of Jessica McClintock dresses lately, because unfortunately, they are no longer being made :(

So I'm trying to get as many as I can!

Great hauls everyone! I'll post mine eventually. It's a lot of pictures and I'm busy / lazy. lol.
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

My dick was in driving seat today, dropped some SERIOUS cash on these three delicate, shiny beauties...

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Don't know how I'm gonna wait until they get home...
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

The haulage continues... ebay just keeps on giving :P

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

Been drooling over this dress for a long time, finally found one for the right price & size!
Attachments
srs-cn-4400.main.jpg
silkysmooth

Post by silkysmooth »

Satin top.jpg
Been searching for this blouse for months on ebay finally found it and purchased it can't wait for it to arrive.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Isn't it awesome when you search and search and finally find what you've been looking for?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

So, who here tried to win that blue ombré Jump dress on Saturday night? I bet someone tried to win it. It went for super cheap, so I had to get it!
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

wasn't me... what was the ebay item # ? would like to check it out to see what i missed..