Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
softsatin

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by softsatin »

Freddielinton wrote:Lol, just looked at my Flickr album, and apparently I already have that dress. Oh well; now I have two lol. See, I don't even know what I have lol.
The more the merrier! I've only bought a few things from Poshmark, because $6/dress for shipping is ridiculous.

The original dress I bought: (also Gunne Sax):

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

softsatin wrote:The more the merrier! I've only bought a few things from Poshmark, because $6/dress for shipping is ridiculous.

The original dress I bought: (also Gunne Sax):

Yeah man; fuck their shipping prices, seriously.

That's a nice one. I prefer the material for their short dresses, though. Sometimes they made the Short dress material for their long dresses, but not too often. Sucks that Jessica McClintock dresses aren't made anymore. They stopped a few years ago. That's why I tried to stockpile a bunch of em. Figure one day they're gonna be really hard to find / expensive once more people find out they don't make them anymore.
satinsheen

Post by satinsheen »

Freddielinton wrote:Speaking of Jessica McClintock, I just went ahead and bought this dress. I have been searching for it for quite a while. I originally bought one off Posh years ago, but the stupid seller gave it to a friend and kept the listing up. I was so pissed. Anyway, had to have it.

IMG_8598.JPGIMG_8599.JPGIMG_8600.JPG
Hi there Freddielinton; this dress looks so sexy. Is it new or used & what plans do you have for it!? It looks gorgeouses
Destroy

Beach Bunny Good Girl Gone Bad

Post by Destroy »

Kate Beckinsale sporting this slutty pleated satin skirt bikini. The brand is Beach Bunny and the style is aptly entitled Good Girl Gone Bad
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImageImage

More Thumbnails:

RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Destroy you are obsessed with those ridiculously overpriced bikinis. I feel like you're the spokesman for the company lol.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

First of all, this particular bikini is ridiculously sexy. It's a combo of three of my favorite things:
1.) SATIN, 2.) TINY, SLUTTY SKIRTS, 3.) BIKINIS
Secondly, there, is a difference between a cheap $15 bikinis vs. higher end brands, which are higher quality, more exclusive and sexier.
Nope, I am not a spokesperson for Beach Bunny. But I can attest to their quality AND more importantly, their popularity.

I purchased this particular style for $85, and if I wanted to, I can easily turn around and resell it for over $100. Go on Ebay and click the sold listings for Beach Bunny and you'll see 2-piece sets selling for about that much and more.
I know it makes no sense for such skimpy, tiny material to be selling for so much.
But that's the market for high end bikinis, so what can you do about it??
This goes for high end anything.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I don't find it to be sexy. Bikinis with skirts like that aren't new man. They've been around for a long ass time. Secondly, it's not Satin; It's swimwear material. It may be shiny, but it ain't satin. Not really the place to be talking about it. Thirdly, swimwear material is swimwear material. Honestly, there isn't much difference between what you can get at Target or Pacsun or whatever to Beach Bunny, a brand I still haven't heard of except from you lol. Just because you feel like paying their obnoxious high end prices doesn't mean the quality is any better. It just means they fooled you. They're not any more sexier than a normal bikini. It's called marketing. I would never pay anywhere close to that price for a bikini. I've got plenty of vintage and modern Roxy bikinis, and I highly doubt that Beach Bunny beats them in quality. Highly doubt. What's the point of buying it if you're already looking to resell it? Don't you just buy items to cum on them, anyway? I'd rather buy used bikinis that were worn by hot girls than Brand New. Just my opinion.
satinsheen

Post by satinsheen »

Well as bikinis go this looks pretty fckn sexy, especially when clamped round Kate Beckinsdales lush little tush. Even though its not proper satin the material looks nice & I bet it feels rather sensual. I could quite easily slide my knob between those silky looking pleats imagining KateB’s juicy arse in them! :D
satinsheen

Post by satinsheen »

Recently won this teenie, tight little slip from ebay…..these are pix of ‘Sammie’ modelling it on her ebay site & how could I resist!!.... foxy young lady selling her own worn little minislip, what’s not to love!? (It’s really rare now to see young girl wearing slips)

She kindly asked if I would like her to perform a few ‘extra’s’ before posting the slip, but seeing this post is listed as ‘clean pictures only’ I will list the ‘extras’ in a separate listing.
I do enjoy wearing it, it’s so tight, smooth & delicate, plus knowing it has been previously worn & unlaundered by sexy Sammie makes it even more of a thrill!!
Attachments
$_2.jpg
$_1.jpg
$_3.jpg
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Guess I'm just old fashioned.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

You know, I may "only have containers full of fetish wear", but guess what? I'd rather have that than a real woman any damn day of the week. Why? Because Sex Dolls are better. All the sex I want when I want with none of the other bullshit. Good luck trying to get your real women to accept wearing any of your fetish clothing.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I see the Moderators still have not deleted those posts yet.

Oh well. In an attempt to keep this thread going and keep it POSITIVE, here's some more content I can add to my "boxes and boxes of dresses". Can't wait to dress my Teen Dolls up in them.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

IMG_9051.JPG
IMG_9050.JPG
IMG_9052.JPG
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

IMG_9066.JPG
IMG_9067.JPG
IMG_9068.JPG
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Just another example of a great Jessica McClintock Dress :
IMG_9132.JPG
IMG_9133.JPG
IMG_9135.JPG