Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
maxilover

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by maxilover »

Freddie,
Gownraper is right "you will get through this " As for having a proplem with keep buying satin we all know here that its not A PROBLEM AT ALL thats what we do for our enjoyment , it hurts nobody and not illegal . You have kept us entertained on here good or bad :lol: for a very long time , hopefully you will still keep posting , will miss you my friend if you leave :(
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddielinton wrote: It sucks living at home. It really does. But they seem to think I have a problem and now because I find Dolls attractive, they think I'm a pedophile and they want me to get help. I can't say anything to explain it to them or make them understand. They are so set in their ways.

I'm a 29 year old being treated like a child.
Freddie, I am not sure what your employment situation is, but if you can afford to move out, you need to take that big step. I am not saying this to down you or belittle you, I am saying this because you are only holding yourself and your own growth by being kept in that box. Your family will never respect you as an adult until you make some big steps to break free.

Free to live how you want. There is NOTHING WRONG with loving satin. NOTHING. It is not even remotely perverted. Do we do some freaky shit with our stuff? Hell yeah we do! But it isn't so "out there" when compared to other fetishes. It is not immoral or illegal. It doesn't produce unwanted offspring, it does not spread STDs. Appreciating a woman being augmented by some downright sexy satin is NOT WRONG. You need to be FREE to be YOU. That will NEVER happen until you change your environment. That's a big step and trust me I know more about this than you think I do, but it is really the ONLY way for you to have the life meant for you.
Freddielinton wrote: I think my Mom is going to force me to get rid of my entire collection. She's also going to open and throw away anything else that comes in the mail.
and destroying or disposing of your property that you paid for is a crime in every state. Heck, in your state it may even be a felony depending on the dollar value. Family or not, anyone who steals or destroys your stuff needs to be held accountable. If it were me, I would be calling the police and filing charges, You have to set a boundary. It's also part of breaking free.
Freddielinton wrote: Yet my Sister and Dad smoke Pot, a still Illegal drug in this state, and yet that's okay. They can do that, but I can't do what I do. One is legal, one is not.
and I am sure when the cops show up, they will be more interested in the weed than some dude who buys dresses. Trust me on this...let's just say I have inside knowledge.
Freddielinton wrote: My life is basically over.
Or it's just beginning. All depends on how you choose to look at it. Getting out of the restrictive box you are in is a choice you will have to make. Choose wisely.
Freddielinton wrote: They pressure me so much to live a normal life; to go out and date, and it drives me crazy. I've made amends with being single the rest of my life, and now I'm going to be forced to talk to some fucking shrink and go on dates and shit. I don't want any of that. The older you get, the more difficult it becomes. All of my friends are engaged, married, or have kids. I don't feel like there's anyone left but me. I also just feel like I'm not ever good enough for someone. I have a lot of problems, especially with my confidence.
What is "normal"? We're in the same boat dude. I am older than you by about 10 years but single. One thing I will say is all those "friends" who are "happily" married...well, guess what, all of them tell me constantly how blessed I am to be single. And you know what, they are dead right. I live in my own home, I can squirt all of the satin I wish. I can choose to bring a girl here or not. I come and go as I please. I pay all the bills. My house, my rules.
Sure, it gets lonely at times especially during the holidays. But I have a great career and can fill that time filling in at work so others can be off.
Not a bad deal. Again, it's all about perspective and how we choose to look at life.
Freddielinton wrote: I can't say that I don't deserve it, especially lately.
You deserve to be happy Freddie. Happy and free to be who you want to be. Never forget this. FIGHT FOR IT if you must. But NEVER give up. EVER.
Freddielinton wrote: Last Friday, my best friend in the entire world, my cat, passed away. I am devastated. There is a huge hole left where my heart used to be. I constantly break out in tears. We had a really special bond, and I just thought we had more time together. I can't help but feel guilt. I recently got a new job, and I just feel like I didn't get to spend as much time with her as before, and I should have taken her to the vet or something. She was perfectly fine though, and she passed sleeping right next to me like always. It's just really difficult. I've lost my best friend.
Loss sucks. My best buddy from 1988-2005 was my Siamese bastard cat. He was a cat that was left for dead on the side of the road. We rescued him. He only purred when I was around. I haven't been able to have another pet since. I grew up with the little guy. He was there during those awkward years of 8th grade through high school and into early adulthood. People who don't or haven't owned pets don't understand what it is like.
Freddielinton wrote: And then this fucking bomb is dropped on me that I know is going to just roll right into the weekend and probably the next few weeks. I could never kill myself, but I wish I were dead now.
If you ever feel that urge, I want you to reach out to me. Inbox me for my phone number. It isn't your time yet Freddie. Trust me if you ignore anything else I have to say, hear these words.
Freddielinton wrote: It has been a pleasure, but I just don't think I'm fit for these places anymore. Maybe I do have a problem. Maybe I do need to stop. I don't know. I think it would be best if I just stay away.
I hope you break free from the chains that bind you, and get out of that house and come back. You are not abnormal, defective or broken. You are a great guy and one day soon you will see that.
simonr

Post by simonr »

Hi Freddie,

I agree with most of what promdresslover said.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving satin. Like you said yourself, if it's normal for people to use illegal substances, why on earth is it abnormal to love a fabric or garment?

However, I feel that there is one big difference between you and promdresslover. He chooses to be single and he is obviously happy with his choice. But from the way you described your situation (using words like "make amends with", "no one left but me", "never good enough for someone"), I feel that you aren't really happy with your being single.

I believe that there is nothing wrong with any fetish, unless it causes us distress or harm. In your case, you seem to be in distress over the situation, so I think you may actually benefit from some professional counselling help. However, if you can have any influence over it, the focus of the counselling should be on how you can be more confident about yourself, and not on how you should force yourself to be more "normal".

That's just my two cents' worth.

Wish you all the best in this difficult situation and hope to see you posting here again!
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

noooooooooooooooooooo dont leave freddie you are the anchor here

i was in same situation with you before but i did come back with a bang

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2314

if i can you can too...i now living in my own apartment full of satin 2 all of myself

bounce back brah...we are the members here will surely support you
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Thanks everyone for the kind words...

It's not necessarily the Satin that's the issue. It's everything else. My Mom was finally able to accept the Satin, but now I have all these leather jackets...
Swimwear and spandex...
And now Dolls...

I've never told her that I have multiple fetishes. Satin was just always the main one.

She finds it really creepy, degrading, and now she has sworn to confiscate and open every single package that arrives. My last 3 packages I spent about $200+ on BlackMilk items. She won't give them to me. Thrown away like trash.

I will always hate my Mother for throwing away my things.

She used to do this a lot when I was younger, back when I had to steal items.

I even had to cancel my fucking sex doll.

She's taking away all of the things that make me happy, because she doesn't find it normal.

My family just doesn't understand.

Right now I'm pretty depressed with all of this, and I miss the things that were thrown away so bad. A lot of them I know I'll never be able to get back, even if I have enough to last me a lifetime.

So I can't buy anything because she'll open it and throw it away. I'm a prisoner in my own home. I work hard and I deserve to treat myself to the things I enjoy. It's a violation of Federal Law to open other people's mail, no matter what. My Mother seems to be perfectly okay with breaking several laws (also allowing the consumption of illegal drugs in the house, which in my opinion is FAR WORSE than anything I have ever done).

I began thinking about getting a P.O. Box, but they're quite expensive.

I've also considering getting locks on my door for when I'm not home. I can honesty say that I do not trust my Mother anymore. My Sister treats me different now (she's the one who found my Dolls....I can't remember if I explained that already or not). Even worse, now my Sister is working in cahoots with my Mom in confiscating my packages. I received a notification that the final packages had arrived. Before I checked the mailbox, I decided to check my Sister's car. They were in there, with the doors locked. I asked my Mom politely to give them back, which of course started the fight all over again. She thinks it's teaching me a lesson, but throwing things away is never a lesson. It's punishment for no reason, and it devastates me. Long story short, my family thinks less of me now because they now know what I do in private. My family....thinks less of me because of this.

I think my best bet is to start saving up and get the fuck out so I can live the life I obviously can't live here. My private life is completely violated now and I'm being punished for what I find attractive. My Mom straight up said to me that she'd rather I be Gay than do what I do.

She blames herself and her raising me being the fault for who I am....for why I am. She doesn't understand that these things make me happy. Buying things help fill the void in my life. Throwing them away kills me inside. They just don't understand and they keep mentioning therapy. It's really starting to piss me off. Because I like dolls I'm fucked up in the head. Have you seen how sexualized dolls are these days? They're hot; I can't help being attracted to what I'm attracted to. It it makes me happy and doesn't hurt anyone (except for my family, clearly, who shouldn't even know about it), I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sorry, I'm all over the place right now. I just wanted to say some things.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddielinton wrote: She finds it really creepy, degrading, and now she has sworn to confiscate and open every single package that arrives. My last 3 packages I spent about $200+ on BlackMilk items. She won't give them to me. Thrown away like trash.

I will always hate my Mother for throwing away my things.
All the more reason to get out of her house. She has a right to feel however, but she should never degrade you or steal your property. That is a crime, and it is downright disrespectful. But as I said before, until you move out on your own and break the cord binding you, this will not end. It's time to make the move- even if it means sacrificing and moving in with a room mate. Time to say "deuces"
Freddielinton wrote: She's taking away all of the things that make me happy, because she doesn't find it normal.
and you are allowing her to do it. You are an ADULT. You have rights under the law. Call the police. Make it official. Time to man up and stand up for you. No one else is going to do it Freddie. It's you and you alone on this one. Pick your moments.
Freddielinton wrote: My family just doesn't understand.
and they never will either. You are going to have to love yourself before anyone will love you. You are perfectly normal, perfectly okay, and you aren't harming anyone nor doing anything immoral or illegal. The only choice you have to make is to stop being a victim of their oppressiveness. Trust me down the road they will actually learn to respect you when you break free. But you're just going to have to do it and not turn back.
Freddielinton wrote: It's a violation of Federal Law to open other people's mail, no matter what. My Mother seems to be perfectly okay with breaking several laws (also allowing the consumption of illegal drugs in the house, which in my opinion is FAR WORSE than anything I have ever done).
and until you stand up for yourself and hold her accountable, it will continue. You have to draw the line. You are almost 30. You are a grown ass man. Do yourself a favor and show her (and anyone else) that by putting them in their place. Or not. The choice is yours
Freddielinton wrote: I've also considering getting locks on my door for when I'm not home. I can honesty say that I do not trust my Mother anymore. My Sister treats me different now (she's the one who found my Dolls....I can't remember if I explained that already or not). Even worse, now my Sister is working in cahoots with my Mom in confiscating my packages. I received a notification that the final packages had arrived. Before I checked the mailbox, I decided to check my Sister's car. They were in there, with the doors locked. I asked my Mom politely to give them back, which of course started the fight all over again. She thinks it's teaching me a lesson, but throwing things away is never a lesson. It's punishment for no reason, and it devastates me. Long story short, my family thinks less of me now because they now know what I do in private. My family....thinks less of me because of this.
See above. Anyone who deprives you of your property is a criminal. Call 911 and have an officer dispatched to you. Believe me it will not end well if they refuse to hand you your property. Oh and if they retaliate by evicting you, remember in most states it is a process. Once you live somewhere, you usually have 60-90 days before the brown clowns will come a knockin.
Freddielinton wrote: I think my best bet is to start saving up and get the fuck out so I can live the life I obviously can't live here.
BINGO! THIS!
Freddielinton wrote:My Mom straight up said to me that she'd rather I be Gay than do what I do.
If she cannot accept her for who you are, than pardon the vernacular, but fuck her and anyone else. You are OKAY being who you are. Period.
Freddielinton wrote: She blames herself and her raising me being the fault for who I am....for why I am. She doesn't understand that these things make me happy. Buying things help fill the void in my life. Throwing them away kills me inside. They just don't understand and they keep mentioning therapy. It's really starting to piss me off. Because I like dolls I'm fucked up in the head. Have you seen how sexualized dolls are these days? They're hot; I can't help being attracted to what I'm attracted to. It it makes me happy and doesn't hurt anyone (except for my family, clearly, who shouldn't even know about it), I don't see anything wrong with it.
She blames herself because she is a failure and cannot accept you for who you are. This is HER problem, NOT yours. She is the one who needs therapy and a good kick in the ass.

The void you feel will be completely filled once you learn to love and accept YOU and you can say "fuck everyone else". Get to work on that, and getting the fuck out of that house, and you will be more free than you have ever felt in your entire life.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

If anyone wants to buy any dresses, please contact me.

Thank you.
PromDress34

Post by PromDress34 »

Here is my collection
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
SatinDoll

Post by SatinDoll »

Some pics of me wearing satin.

Red silk satin dress.

Hot pink silk satin blouse and blue satin skirt.

SatinDoll

Post by SatinDoll »

Red silk satin dress close up.

White satin wedding gown

Satinbadman

Post by Satinbadman »

SatinDoll wrote:Some pics of me wearing satin.

Red silk satin dress.

just going to say how amazing you look in all that satin you looking like a movie star
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

This beauty is on her way.... can't wait...
$_3.jpg
$_3-1.jpg
$_3-2.jpg
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

@SatinFantasy
OMG that dress is gorgeous!!!! What are you going to do with it???
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

SatinDoll wrote:Some pics of me wearing satin.

Red silk satin dress.

wow :mrgreen:

this deserved being my computer background photo :lol:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha just pulled the trigger already :lol:

on the way in 4 weeks argh the wait :twisted:

this view deserves some hot creamy pie :P
bluassview.jpg