Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilky

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by satinsilky »

pink satin dress ummmmmmmmmmm
Attachments
ummmmmmmmmm
ummmmmmmmmm
satinsilky

Post by satinsilky »

pink dress
Attachments
ummmmm
ummmmm
satinsilky

Post by satinsilky »

dusky pink dress turns my cock hard just looking at it !!!!!!!!!
Attachments
ummmmm
ummmmm
satinsilky

Post by satinsilky »

dusky satin pink dress
Attachments
ummmm
ummmm
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Freddie you the man, god damn, I would like to spray my white milk all over that mahogany body and that dress, I'd like to squirt right up her naked back all over that soft skin and then explode all over the front of that dress after she sucks me off. Great find as always, you know how to pick a winner. Need to take you next time I got to Vegas.

I'll be posting more pics as soon as I can get at&t to fix my shitbox DSL. I'll be moving soon anyway, but my Internet is pretty useless at home. I've had to resort to using my iPad and I have 2GB a month cap, unless I am close enough to the office park near my house and can grab the Starbucks wifi.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Satinsilky, that pink dress is very nice!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:Freddie you the man, god damn, I would like to spray my white milk all over that mahogany body and that dress, I'd like to squirt right up her naked back all over that soft skin and then explode all over the front of that dress after she sucks me off. Great find as always, you know how to pick a winner. Need to take you next time I got to Vegas.

I'll be posting more pics as soon as I can get at&t to fix my shitbox DSL. I'll be moving soon anyway, but my Internet is pretty useless at home. I've had to resort to using my iPad and I have 2GB a month cap, unless I am close enough to the office park near my house and can grab the Starbucks wifi.
Thanks as always bud!

Aw man that sucks :\
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

A user on -removed- wanted to see a skirt video, but I don't have any skirts. I actually had a hard time finding ones that I like on eBay. Luckily for now I found this one, and it's made by one of my favorite brands! Should make for some great videos!

:P
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Along with that Baby Phat, I bought four other leather jackets. One which I know has a satin lining, one that possibly has a satin lining, and two that have a cheap acetate lining but I couldn't resist. One of them, I have pictures of the girl wearing it, because they were on the listing. It's much harder to find pictures of the girls wearing them. Much harder than prom dresses. So, what I've resorted to doing, is searching YouTube. Girls love fashion and posting their shopping hauls and their Outfit Of The Day. I find it sexy when they feel it, and try it on. Sometimes they even caress the satin lining if it has one. In the majority of the videos, the girls let you know what the brand is, so all you have to do is find it, and then you have a video of a girl wearing one! Pretty hot. So far, I've found two videos of two jackets I bought this weekend. The girls don't wear them in these particular videos, but they do show them off. So sexy!!! I'll post them as well as my leather jacket haul later. Got a lot of pics. Also have to upload new videos today.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Youtube is a gold mine, I've found quite a few videos of girls trying on prom and formal dresses. Searching for things like "my prom dress" is a gold mine. On many of the ones I've swiped, the girls wear them so seductively and show off how the dress pronounces their beautiful bust, and their booties. Even better when they are in HD (thank God for all these cellphones with HD cams now!), nothing better than seeing those nice bodies in satin in all their fullness. Girls love to show off their bodies, make no mistake, and personally I find the average girl around the block much hotter, sexier and arousing then some plastic Hollywood model. The girl next door in a nice satin prom dress does it for me everytime.

Freddie in the fall and winter you'll find girls more likely to post pics of them wearing coats. Of course, I've had no trouble getting eBay sellers to comply with my request to send pics of the coat being tried on. In one Express leather coat (I've posted pics of this one's acetate satin lining heavily violated months back), the seller had her 17 year old daughter wearing it, this chick was HOT. Nice curvy body...wonder if Mom was as hot as her offspring. Jesus I have enjoyed fucking that coat in the years I've had it.
funk3h

Post by funk3h »

Freddielinton wrote:Oh shit, forgot about this dress! PDL, you're gonna love this one too ;)

Hi mate. Could you tell me what make this one is? Cheers!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:Youtube is a gold mine, I've found quite a few videos of girls trying on prom and formal dresses. Searching for things like "my prom dress" is a gold mine. On many of the ones I've swiped, the girls wear them so seductively and show off how the dress pronounces their beautiful bust, and their booties. Even better when they are in HD (thank God for all these cellphones with HD cams now!), nothing better than seeing those nice bodies in satin in all their fullness. Girls love to show off their bodies, make no mistake, and personally I find the average girl around the block much hotter, sexier and arousing then some plastic Hollywood model. The girl next door in a nice satin prom dress does it for me everytime.

Freddie in the fall and winter you'll find girls more likely to post pics of them wearing coats. Of course, I've had no trouble getting eBay sellers to comply with my request to send pics of the coat being tried on. In one Express leather coat (I've posted pics of this one's acetate satin lining heavily violated months back), the seller had her 17 year old daughter wearing it, this chick was HOT. Nice curvy body...wonder if Mom was as hot as her offspring. Jesus I have enjoyed fucking that coat in the years I've had it.
Oh hell yeah, YouTube rocks! I definitely used to watch girls try on their prom dresses, using "my prom dress" as well! Great minds lol. I've never found one video of a girl wearing a dress that I have though, which sucks.

Lol yeah I guess if I can ask to see pictures of prom dresses being worn, it shouldn't be hard at all to ask to see pictures of the jackets being worn!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

funk3h wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:Oh shit, forgot about this dress! PDL, you're gonna love this one too ;)

Hi mate. Could you tell me what make this one is? Cheers!
Well hello there funk!

The listing stated it was unbranded, however, I am almost positive it is by Jessica McClintock by Gunne Sax. I know they make one with these exact colors, so most likely that's it.

I'll check and see if there are tags when it arrives.

Thanks!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

funk3h wrote:Hi mate. Could you tell me what make this one is? Cheers!
EDIT : Got the dress today, and the brand is NOT Jessica McClintock like I thought (although, they do make a very similar dress, same colors and all). The brand is Ignite Evenings by Carol Lin. They also make the champagne prom dress that I have. Very nice stuff!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Freddielinton wrote:Image
This was supposed to arrive today; and by "supposed to arrive", I mean it did arrive, but it was not what I was expecting. I open up the package to find....

A bag. Like a Vera Bradley bag.

My exact expression when I see the bag, find nothing else in the box, and realize what's going on :

Now, this could be one of three things. The seller sent a separate gift, the seller completely shipped the wrong item, or the seller decided to keep the dress and sent a bag in its place. I'm so frustrated right now... :x