Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: Post Your Satin Collection! CLEAN PICTURES ONLY!

Post by Freddielinton »

I spy with my little eye...a Baby Phat leather jacket with gold satin lining? I hope so, or else I just spent $28 for nothing! :lol:

:P
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

You'll like that BabyPhat coat, I prefer the Rocawear ones as the satin lining is softer and has padding, it feels like a dream when you bury your cock in it and shoot off.

I bought another black leather Rocawear bomber from eBay for $30, waiting on it. Seller looked like Camilla Belle with a Brazilian booty, I can't wait to get it and fuck it hard, having two is awesome, it feels great to put one on and feel the silky padded lining against your body while you blow your load into the other one.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:You'll like that BabyPhat coat, I prefer the Rocawear ones as the satin lining is softer and has padding, it feels like a dream when you bury your cock in it and shoot off.

I bought another black leather Rocawear bomber from eBay for $30, waiting on it. Seller looked like Camilla Belle with a Brazilian booty, I can't wait to get it and fuck it hard, having two is awesome, it feels great to put one on and feel the silky padded lining against your body while you blow your load into the other one.
I hope I'll like it. I know that Baby Phat makes quite a few jackets with gold satin lining with the same logo used here, and I know it's hard to tell from the one picture, but I just had to take a shot in the dark. Hopefully, I'll be right when it arrives. I now have two Baby Phat jackets and one Rocawear. I check for new ones on eBay a lot, but I have more trouble finding a Rocawear one that is a style that I like. Another issue is how expensive a lot of these jackets are, so I always try to get the cheaper ones if I can. Gotta get more of both, though. Actually, I'm looking at three or four jackets right now; all different brands. Hopefully I'll win them so I can post pictures.

I bet having two feels great; I gotta try that!

Anyway PDL, how come you don't post your hauls? As long as they're clean, I don't care! You can post your clean jacket pictures here, and the other ones in Maxi's Coat Linings thread! I wanna see this hottie! Camilla Belle is way hot!

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Bought three dresses from the same seller this week. It would have been 4, but my connection was bad at work so I missed out. Since there are a lot of pictures, I'll probably do one dress per post.

Dress # 1

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Dress # 2

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Dress # 3

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

SatinKnight

Re: Post Your Satin Collection!

Post by SatinKnight »

Freddielinton wrote:
alhb86 wrote:Image

Who makes that one? I have a purple one that looks the same but not sure if it is, that blue one fits her stunning body perfectly!
I think it's La Femme By Gigi, but I'm not sure. Will have to check.
On ebay they this dress has appeared and number of times under searches for dynasty dress,
If you can you hands on one i would, as the lining is awsome..

There is one currently up..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Dynasty-d ... 4abaa0eafc
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oh wow.....I'd love to cum on the babe modeling the three dresses you purchased there Freddie, stunning body in 3 stunning satin dresses....very wank worthy :D
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Re: Post Your Satin Collection!

Post by Freddielinton »

SatinKnight wrote:On ebay they this dress has appeared and number of times under searches for dynasty dress,
If you can you hands on one i would, as the lining is awsome..

There is one currently up..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Dynasty-d ... 4abaa0eafc
Yeah the overall design of the dress has been done by several different companies. This happens a lot, especially with print dresses.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Oh wow.....I'd love to cum on the babe modeling the three dresses you purchased there Freddie, stunning body in 3 stunning satin dresses....very wank worthy :D
She's super hot, eh? You should've seen the dress I didn't win! That was the best out of all of them! I have pictures of it. Should I post them anyway, even though I didn't win it? Would you like to see them?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Oh shit, forgot about this dress! PDL, you're gonna love this one too ;)

ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oh yes, please post the pictures from the one you didn't win Freddie.

I'm thinking I'm gonna play around with Photoshop (alternative) and add the face of a friend of mine onto one of those large images, print it out and enjoy!! :D :D :D
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Oh yes, please post the pictures from the one you didn't win Freddie.
The one that got away :

satinsilky

Post by satinsilky »

lovely pink satin
Attachments
ummmm
ummmm